All Comments on 'Sneaking Out At the Party'

by pjlush

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dirty little slut.

Loved it 4*

Gomez333Gomez333almost 10 years ago
going against the crowd

I actually enjoyed this, although agree there were some rough edges

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
3 *...

Just 3 * because of two reasons: 1st - If he wasn't there how could he told in detail about what happen in the room? 2nd - The word love was used only about tequilla!!

Mandy01Mandy01almost 10 years ago
Shakes head

You don't need to be a race driver to be able to drive. Writing is a bit like driving, in that you don't need to be a Nobel prize winning author to put pen to paper.

What you do need to do is follow a couple of SIMPLE rules. With driving, you need to stay on the right-hand side of the road or if you're in England and Australia on the left-hand side of the road or your driving experience will end badly.

With writing it's no difference! Don't use second person for this type of writing. Second person is tailoring a story to one specific person and can't be used to entertain a multitude of people.

I'm using second person here pjlush because I'm talking to you specifically and no one else. Others may read this but they will know that I am talking to you alone and won't get their respective panties in a knot..

If you use first person, then you can only tell the audience what you see, hear, are told or find out with recording and such. If any of these scenarios aren't mentioned then you are basically clueless as to what anyone else is doing in the story.

Follow these rules and although you may not win any races, you will have an enjoyable yarn to share with others.

Amanda

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
MY $00.02 WORTH

I agree with the comments about second person, however I give you credit; as close as I could tell you never slipped out of viewpoint, something most writers almost always do. Ignore those who call it a piece of crap, they mean well but can't seem to find a story about a cheating wife, where the husband isn't an unforgiving SOB. Hmmm, might be a story there.

Can you see what the commenter said about 2nd person being so limiting. You were talking to the husband and the rest of us didn't give a care about what she did. Had you written 1st person the wife would have told her story and we would care for we would all be told what she did, what she felt, and what other people told her.

Better yet, write in 3rd person, from a god viewpoint. Now we can know what everybody says, thinks, and feels. Perhaps I should say: thought, said, and felt, for 1st person past tense is usually best.

Lots of luck and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i actually thought this was pretty good

Four stars, thanks

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Fair to middling

LW erotica. Thanks for writing. 3*

pjlushpjlushalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I have struggled with the negative feedback - I'll work on getting better at writing - was tempted to completely give up - but I'll try and get better on this. I was trying a new perspective but clearly I got it horribly wrong :)

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 9 years ago
Please

Don't write in the 2nd person. It makes me feel like you're trying to bring me into the story and I don't want to be part of the story. 1st or 3rd person works best.

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
don't stop!

2nd person can be jarring, but it can also play into a story and few can write in it well.

AND if the biggest issue you face is the person in which you wrote, the subject and story telling are already there.

i liked it. i'm looking forward to what you do next.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Don't Remember ...

I do NOT recall doing ANY of this. Matter of fact, some of it I just could NOT do, due to physiology! (Don't have the called-for equipment!)

Tension ... Important in a story - AKA drama! Sweetie makes a request of Hubby ... Hubby promptly agrees with her clear wish (she had already discussed her intended next partner with Hubby!) Her seduction of the (approved) target is blatant ... almost "Hey, come upstairs and fuck me!" blatant. Only 'tension' options left for this tale are: a) "No thanks, Sweetie ... don't think I want to fuck you because I'm having TOO much fun at this party!" or b) Other party-goers come upstairs and interrupt them, then yell out what's happening to the whole crowd! Yes, the author can get to the sex parts faster this way, but sometimes the journey is as interesting as the destination. This journey chose the interstate rather than the scenic route!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the kind of woman you wish breast cancer on.

Where would her "crush" be then, long gone. Woman doesn't have the morals to divorce her husband or be honest, just a lying cheating slut.

tedsgirltedsgirlover 8 years ago
Keep trying

Don't give up on your writing. I have submitted 12 stories to Lit, the first 11 were in first person then I wrote one in third person. I like writing in first and third person, just keep trying and don't give up. It takes patience and a lot of practice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have to wonder about the character and moral compass of any spouse who does this? Why are they married and why do they have no respect for the spouse or marriage? Just a quick one to add to the Cuck a Doodle Do library. Ridiculous

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 years ago
You have to wonder...

...about the mental processes of a reader who comes to an erotic website that features stories about people fucking all over the place, and who chides an author about the moral compasses of the characters (see annony's comment of 05/22/21).

You want to worry about moral compasses? Why not start scrutinizing the substantial minority of the United States who support and elect criminals to office? That should take up a little bit of your attention.

wasagadavewasagadaveover 1 year ago

Good story, but you need to check grammar. Many places where it looked like spell check took over. It interrupts the flow of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpjlush@pjlush
30 Followers
Kinky imagination and keen on improving my writing. Love descriptive stories - usually around wife sharing and group activities, up for most things :) Been away for years, and now just returning, updated profile with Mrs.

story TAGS