Snippets - David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mind's eye I envisaged her, poised over him, in control, working him. I imagined her acknowledging that delicious moment when she knew that she was going to be fucked, to have her body invaded by the rampant cock of the young man underneath her.

"Was she hairy down there?"

"Not really, although I would have fucked the abominable snowwoman at that moment. She'd trimmed it so that it was a neat brown triangle. Her lips were puffed out so that I could see my shaft as it penetrated her."

I pushed David back onto the bed and mounted him, and he held his cock vertically so I could engulf him. I gasped as he slid into me, and I rocked back and forth on him, feeling his full length embedded into my body. "Was it like this? What did she do then?"

He groaned as he slid into me. "Oh God, Beth, that's good! Just like when I fucked her...she must have been at it for an hour, moving her hips forward and back, or pulling herself up and then sinking down. She liked to watch the head as it appeared out of her, and then as it disappeared back up. She liked the circular movements, too. Sometimes she lay down and I could feel her cunt grasping at me as she worked her muscles, and then she'd sit up again. Each time I thought I was close she'd grip the base of my cock with her hands, and I'd settle down."

"Did she come?"

"Not at first. She had these little tremors from time to time, when she'd stop and her body would quiver, then she'd start again, moving, thrusting down on me.....ugh, God, that's fucking good!"

I found the situation almost unbearably erotic. His memories of fucking his teacher all those years ago were juxtaposed on our own actions, now, in his bed. I leaned forward and rested my hands on his chest, feeling the rubbery texture of muscle under my fingers and the warmth of his skin as he serviced me. I could feel the first stirrings of an orgasm, a tickle at the base of my belly, just above where his cock was burrowing into me. I listened to his words as he took his mind back.

"Finally, she lifted herself off me and lay on her back. I climbed on her and she opened her legs, bending her knees and lifting them so that she was totally exposed to me. I plunged into her, deep, deep strokes, feeling my balls slap against her, watching her face as I fucked her."

He rolled sideways so that I was under him, and he grunted as I lifted my own legs, bending my knees, feeling new pleasure as he penetrated me at a different angle. He started to pound into me and the room was filled with the sound of our fucking, and our gusty cries of pleasure. I stared up at him. "Tell....me...about...her....coming."

"She...ah! She...was moaning and shaking her head from side to side. Yeah, just like that....fuck that's good Beth! She was tight, like you, and I could hear our fucking." He paused to check the intensity of the noise. "Yeah. That's it! Ugh...fuck! ...slurping noises as we fucked. She...she asked me to fuck her harder, and she raked her nails over my back.... Jesus! Then she started to come. Her cunt tightened down on me and she screamed out, shouted my name, and I felt her juices bubble around my shaft and soak my balls."

He was pounding at me, and I thrust back, taking each long stroke fully into my body. I pictured the scene he had described: David's broad back and his thrusting buttocks; his teacher underneath him, pinned to the bed by his shaft, deep into her body. The bubble of body fluids; her cunt stretched, fluttering in her climax; her legs open, her head back, shouting, screaming in pleasure. I imagined David's back arching, envisaged the first thick jet of his sperm as it splashed into her, then the other spurts, long ropes of white cum deep into her. What was she thinking at that moment of time? Was she aware that it was virgin seed flooding her womb? Was she triumphant? Did she look forward to his furtive glances in class the next day, flushed and excited as he remembered this night? Or was she simply a woman being fucked, the roar of her climax filling her head, and the grasping rhythm of her cunt consuming her soul as it milked the cock inside it?

The images pushed me over the edge and my own orgasm consumed me, my vagina clasping him, massaging his cock with hard, rhythmic contractions. As if from a distance I heard my own scream of pleasure and once again I felt the warm flood of my brother's semen into my body as he pumped into me.

Afterwards we lay side by side, and the sweat dried on our skin. He twirled his fingers lightly in the damp curls at the base of my belly, and I reached up and touched his lips.

"Wow, David. That was pretty hot. How long did it go on for?"

"What, the affair?" He shook his head. "That was it. I really was a notch in her bedstead. She phoned my Mum the next day and explained that I wouldn't need any more tuition. I guess I moped around for a while and then I plucked up the courage to speak to her."

"What did you say?"

"I waited until there was no one else around at the end of the class, and then I went up to her and said that I was having some trouble understanding Boyles Law. I guess she wasn't expecting that, because she looked at me in surprise and said something like 'Boyles Law? What on earth is difficult about that?' I managed to keep a straight face and said that it was all about pressure and depth, wasn't it, and that I wondered if she could perhaps explain the relationship to me in a practical sense." He laughed. "She took it well. She smiled at me and said 'David, you have no problem with those variables. You just need a little more practice and you'll be perfect. Perhaps one of your fellow students will help out'."

"Was that it?"

"Yeah. I left the class at the end of that semester, but I wasn't too upset - I was smart enough to figure out that it would lead to trouble sooner or later. Anyway, the fact that she was taking tuition money off my Mum for me to fuck her didn't seem right....not quite a whore, but where sex and money are involved the distinction is a fine one."

"That's harsh, isn't it? She was giving you tuition, right?"

"Yeah, she was. You're right, I guess. Lots of people lose their cherry in a sweaty grope somewhere. I was lucky - it was in a comfortable bed with a caring woman who led me through it. I never felt bitter or angry with her." He smiled. "Anyway, the experience stood me in good stead with you."

"Piffle! I bet you fucked a hundred girls before you fucked me!"

"Not quite that many." He was silent for a moment, and I could hear the swish of cars on the road outside. "What about you, then? When did you lose it?"

I swung my legs over the bed and stood up, looking down on him. "Not now, Buster. If we have any more sex today I'll need surgery to fix my bits. I'll tell you in the morning."

He thought about where my story might take us in his big soft bed. "Promise?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, "that's a promise."

*****

(c) 29 Mar 10. Not to be reproduced without the express permission of the author.

12