All Comments on 'Snoring Pays Off'

by Wyden Long

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a great start

it was a great start but u lost me in page 2. page 3 is a little hard to bleave. i mean come on. you should have done the page 2 and 3 a little difrent. and the page 3 u lost the story big time. but its a great start though good work for the first try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good, I thought I was the only one

I have to concur with the previous comments. The first 2/3 or so of the story had the makings of a really hot and good story, but when he's tied up it just went south -- fast -- and tainted what happened before.

It wasn't the bondage element (though I have to admit I don't care for and avoid BDSM stories) but the hyposcrisy. They've been feeding him potentially dangerous narcotics, they've been using him in such a way the if wasn't for a twist of event he would not know what is going on nor gain any enjoyment of his own, they've been having a relationship and purposely excluding him, but when he extracts one small amount of balance it is met with anger and a "how dare you" attitude. There almost nothing that will ruin a character or a story for me then this double standard. So this is the only way his mother can tolerate having him? So fucking what? He never once confronts them with the evidence he has of how they were (essentially) raping him, but just wimps out under the rationalization that at least he's getting some. Spare me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bleh

Yep.... Soon as he got tied up it went down the tubes. I'm tired of this woman-dominating shit. Women always talk about how goddamn evil men are but it's THEM that obsess over fucking power. That shit wouldn't have worked with me. I like sex and all but the minute they started ambushing me and pulling this power-struggle shit I would have fucking slapped the both of them and went to a hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I must concur as well

I agree with the others on this, this story quickly went down hill. It had a great start, I was quite enjoying until you ruined it with the rape & rope angle, which seemed quite unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Apology for "bleh"

I would like to extend my apologies for my previous comment (entitled "bleh"). I was left a little angry at the end of the story and I let myself get a bit too carried away. I mean no offense to the author or the readers. In the future I will make more positive comments... My apologies. Feel free to remove my comments from the page completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Garbage Bag?

So, your telling us this high school kid can't rip open a trash bag? I usually enjoy you stories, but this one wasn't up to par.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I concur!

Great start, then it's like pissing on a fire!!

treert1256treert1256about 12 years ago
Amazing.

I loved this story and hope for a continuation in the future. Very well written.

blaster666blaster666about 11 years ago
fantastic

Truly enjoyed this story. Was very entertaining and different than most I've read here. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meh

Was good until the mother went pyschobitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what a load of fucking tripe

as if he would let them control him...or was it because he was a limp wristed wimp....absolute bollocks...

sexymeupsexymeupover 5 years ago
well...

I agree with other readers story went south when the mom went nuts, he should have put them in their places, he had enough tapes and stuff on them to be the one in control, it pisses me off when I hear some dumb bitch say: I have the pussy I make the rules. That is total bull shit. if it was my house, she would have her ass kicked out to the curb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous