All Comments on 'Snorkeling Adventure'

by Hikergirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pjwolfpjwolfabout 17 years ago
Well worth the wait!!!!!

The development and build-up in this story is wonderful. It is what makes it a truly hot piece of erotica! I do hope that there is a sequel.

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Slow buildup to the Hot Zone.

The Author's slow buildup was well paced in a nice relaxing manner. When it reaches the zizzle point the plot comes charging at you as the erotica finally explodes between Nate and Emily. Nicely done. Enjoyable Read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
quality erotica

This story is paced terrifically and offers a quality plot that heightens the eroticism. Fantastic job! Keep em coming Hikergirl.

naughty_dragonnaughty_dragonabout 17 years ago
Good Story

My only complaint was with her name...was it Emma or Emily

HikergirlHikergirlabout 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Naughty Dragon

...for catching my slip with the names...it has been corrected!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I could smell the Exhaust

Hiker girl states initially that her stories are not fast paced. If find this style much more erotic than the 'quickies' that are often posted here.

The airplane ride inself was most realistic. Those who don't like flying (esp. in a small aircraft) are advised to 'Bring Their Own Sicksack'.

Keep up the great work.--r

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyabout 17 years ago
Not bad, not bad at all.....

Liked it. However the reality of making love on the beach leaves a lot to be desired. It sounds romantic however sand gets into everything and is a very coarse abrasive. Niki and I were rubbed raw in our most private of places no matter how careful we were! And we did try to be careful on several different outings.

But the story flowed well and it was a delight to read.

BenLongBenLongabout 17 years ago
Bravo

As another commenter said, Sex in the surf isn't nearly as much fun as it sounds, but wow! I thought we were going to join the mile high club there for a while too. Well written, extremely erotic, great tempo - and now that I've read them in reverse order - I'm ready for chapter 3!

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
You shouldn't be allowed.

That was wonderful.

So refreshing to enjoy an erotic tale taken from the feminine viewpoint.

I did find it delightful to see you eschew the so common freakish sized penises, the obese mammaries. the cunninglingus and fellatio while you concentrated on the pleasures and sensations of joyful loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent

This first chapter has a very appropriate and welcome introduction and build-up, while at the same time maintaining the interest of the reader in the developing story line. The love scene (too short) in the latter half of the chapter is beautifully written, and the atmosphere so romantic that the classification of this story as Erotic Couplings is probably mistaken. This story belongs in the Romance genre. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous