Snorkeling Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, that's not fair, you cheated!" Emma walked back to the water's edge, laughing as she watched Nate leap naked through the waves like a kid. "Watch out for the coral! And the spiny sea urchins!" Emma yelled, as she quickly peeled off her clothes, intent on joining Nate as quickly as possible.

"Whaaaa---OUCH!" She saw Nate wince as he stubbed his foot against an outcropping. "Now you tell me," he grumbled, as he hobbled back into shore, watching his footing. All the pain melted away, however, when he looked up and saw Emma, naked and waiting for him in the shallows. God, he couldn't believe how fantastic she looked, and how at ease she seemed to be, nude in these surroundings.

Nate took the final couple of steps until he was standing toe-to-toe with Emma. He smiled down at her as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. They both shivered as their bare chests met, and Nate felt her hardening nipples press up against him. He ran his hands down her back, to rest on the top of her buttocks, and he looked into her eyes.

"Em?"

"Uh huh?"

"This was a fantastic idea. It's perfect."

"Mmmhmmm" Emma agreed as she pressed herself against him. "Perfect place...perfect time...perfect company."

"A perfect place for time to stop. My God, do you realize we have an entire day to ourselves?" Nate felt a sudden thrill at the idea of having Emma to himself for the next 12 hours.

Emma circled her arms against his waist, moving her hips into him and feeling an electric tingle shoot through her. She grinned up at him, "Yup, you're stuck with me...there's no escape until Hector returns".

Nate looked into her eyes, awed by the combination of playfulness and desire that he saw there. Without breaking their gaze, he leaned slowly forward, letting his lips hover in front of hers.

"Poor me, stuck with you," he whispered against her lips. "Whatever will we do all day?" He pressed his chest more firmly against hers, and ran his hands down over the soft curves of her bottom. Emma felt that delightful tingle spread through her again as his hands moved over her bare skin, and she squirmed against him as she waited in silence for his kiss. Nate leaned into her, intending to close the gap between their lips, when a sudden wave licked at their ankles and the undertow pulled the sand from under their feet.

A look of alarm crossed Emma's face as she felt herself tilting backwards. Unable to stop herself, she landed with a loud splash, and her bum hit the bottom as Nate fell on top of her. She flopped backwards in the water, pulling Nate flat on top of her.

"Mmmm....thanks for breaking my fall." Nate looked down at Emma, lying with her hair floating in the shallow water. The rogue wave had retreated, and now gentle waves were lapping along their legs, between their intertwined thighs.

Nate took Emma's hands and stretched her arms wide over her head, and used his legs to bump hers apart, spreading them to match her arms. Emma giggled, "I feel like a starfish...or are we making sand angels?" She flapped her arms and legs open and closed experimentally.

Nate ran his hands from her shoulders, out along her arms, and clasped her hands, while he settled his legs between hers, pressing against her inner thighs, his groin against hers. Emma, still feeling somewhat giddy, chuckled "I see you've brought your snorkel gear," referring to the hard length she felt pressed against her pelvis.

"I never leave home without it" Nate grinned. He laid his body flat against hers, reveling in the full body contact, skin to skin, Emma warm underneath him, and the morning sun warming his back. "This is amazing" he whispered, as he lowered his head, anticipating the feel of her lips beneath his. "And this time, nothing can happen, we're already down" he grinned, letting his weight sink farther on to her.

Emma felt Nate's warm breath on her parted lips, and she closed her eyes in anticipation, already imagining his mouth on hers. Nate felt himself drawing slowly closer to her, prolonging his own anticipation, enjoying that tingling that occurs just before lips meet. So focused was he on Emma's face and his own thoughts that he didn't hear the new wave that suddenly came crashing over them, flipping them over and tumbling them across the sand.

Emma grabbed Nate's shoulders as they rolled, wincing as she felt the sand and bits of coral bump against her back. They came to rest with Nate once again on top of her, shaking the salt water and sand from his hair.

"Geez, this cove has an attitude!"

"I'm beginning to think you only want me to break your falls!" Emma complained.

"I'm so sorry, Em, are you OK?" Nate looked concerned, and he pulled her with him as he rolled over onto his back, until she was on top of him. "Is this better?"

Emma grinned down at him as she sat up, straddling his stomach, enjoying her new position of dominance. She laughed and beat her chest "Me Jane, you Tarzan. You listen to Jane!"

"Mmmmm....anything you say, Jane!" Nate ran his hands up her sides, until they rested just below her breasts. The drops of water and bits of sand that clung to her skin sparkled in the early morning sun.

"Em?"

"Uh huh?"

"You look so radiant in the sun...soooo lovely." Nate's hands slid back down to her waist.

Emma smiled, and watched Nate's hair float in the shallow water. "You look pretty darn good yourself."

She placed her hands on either side of Nate's head, and began to lower herself slowly towards him. Nate watched as her breasts hung down towards him. He felt his own chest aching for their contact, and his cock starting to swell behind her. He hissed as her nipples first touched his chest, and groaned inwardly as she wiggled a bit on top of him, letting her nipples brush back and forth.

Nate slid his hands up her sides, and around her back, pulling her closer, until her breasts were flattened against him, and her head was mere inches from his.

"Shall we try this again?" Emma bent lower, until her tongue could trace the outline of his lips, tasting the salt water there. Her lips moved gently over his at first, then more firmly as she felt his response. She moved her hands to the sides of his head, holding him steady as she kissed him more passionately.

Nate wrapped his arms tightly around her, until they could feel each others' hearts beat against their own. He sealed his mouth on hers so that he could inhale her breathe, mixing it with his own, exchanging air, feeling her spirit entering him. He felt Emma's chest rise and fall against his, as she relaxed her body completely, flowing over him, blurring the boundaries between them.

As the sound of the surf and the squawking birds serenaded them, Nate ran his fingers down Emma's back, feeling the warmth beginning to build there in the sun. His moved his hands down her sides, to her hips, caressing her skin as they moved.

Emma responded almost immediately to his touch, instinctively pressing her pelvis tighter against his groin, and rubbing her torso against his chest. Nate's hips rose to join her, and his hands moved down over her bottom, caressing her smooth cheeks. As they continued to kiss, Emma began to move her body in a slow, natural undulation, the wave moving from her knees, up through her hips, then abdomen, then chest, each part of her rising to meet him and then falling back down again. For endless delicious minutes, they were lost in time, lost in each other, the natural rhythm of the cove and the warmth of the sun fueling the steady rocking of their bodies.

Eventually, their kisses became more passionate, more urgent, and Nate shifted a bit, rolling to the side, and over, until Emma was beneath him. As his weight pressed down on her, Emma felt him straddle her one leg, his cock hard against her thigh. She moaned against his mouth as his cupped her breast with his strong hand, and rolled her erect nipple between his fingers. His mouth slid to the side, to her neck, kissing his way down to the hollow at her shoulder, and then sliding his tongue back up the same path.

Emma felt a quickening deep inside of her as his thigh pressed into her groin, against her swollen lips. She ran her hands over his buttocks, already warming in the sun, and kneaded those curves, pulling him closer as she bucked up against him.

Nate quivered as her hands stroked his butt, and he moved his leg gently against her sex, feeling her lips part underneath him. He shifted his weight to one side so that his chest rolled over one breast, while he massaged the other with his hand. He extended his tongue to trace the delicate outline of her ear, breathing out gently, whispering "God, Em, I want you."

As he suckled her ear lobe into his mouth, he moved his hand from her breast, trailing it down her stomach, across her navel. He lifted his leg from her groin, pressing his cock into her thigh. He moaned against her ear as his fingers covered her mound. He pressed his palm firmly against her pubic bone as his fingers caressed the outside of her pussy.

Emma shivered when she felt his hardness grow longer against her thigh, like the tide creeping up her skin. She ran her hands up and down his back, caressing his hips, cupping his ass, unable to keep her hands still, needing to touch him.

Nate began to roll his cock over her thigh as his fingers parted her lips, opening the folds, feeling her juices lubricate his fingers making them slick and slippery.

Emma sank back against the sand as Nate's fingers began to open her, working her slowly, still pressing his cock into her thigh. She ran her hands along his sides, feeling the firm outline of his ribs, moving inwards to find his nipple, circling it with her fingertip.

Nate rolled to the other side, so he lay next to her. He began to kiss her other ear as his fingers slipped down her slit, finding the entrance to her pussy. He pressed lightly, caressing the rim, stretching it lightly, feeling it yield to his touch. Emma moaned as he slipped the tip of one finger inside of her, gathering her juices, and spreading them up over her slit. Her entire pelvis contracted when that finger moved up and over her sensitive clit, and she smiled at him dreamily. Nate felt her muscles contract around his finger and he held still for a moment, until her muscles relaxed. Then he added a second finger, and moved deeper, her juices flowing over his hand. He stroked inside, caressing the walls of her tunnel...front, sides, back, wanting to touch it all.

Emma's breath became shallow as his fingers moved inside of her. She weakly moved her hand across his chest, down over his abdomen, across his navel, until she reached his nest of pubic hair, letting her hand rest there. Nate's cock twitched, knowing that her touch was so close, and a couple of times it brushed the back of her hand as it bobbed up and down.

Emma cried out when Nate withdrew his fingers from her hole, suddenly feeling empty, but then she shuddered as she felt those same fingers slide up her slit, towards her clit. The fingers parted, one on either side, firmly tracing the circumference of her clit.

As Nate felt her clit swell and grown, he moved his fingers over it, and around it, slowly, but firmly. He sensed Emma quivering under his touch, but he kept moving his fingers insistently around the base of her clit, up the little shaft, flicking over the little hood with his thumb. He ducked his head lower, until he could take her breast into his mouth, drawing as much of the warm roundness in as he could, washing over it with his tongue.

Emma wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, wanting the warmth of him in her hand. It almost jumped into her hand, and she smiled as she felt it growing longer, and harder. Her hand tightened around him as she felt his fingers play with her clit, circling around the base, moving first one way, and then the other. His fingers moved up and down the tiny shaft, caressing her, stroking her, and Emma moved her hand on him in a matching rhythm.

Nate dipped his finger into her hole occasionally to draw up more juice, keeping her slippery and wet. His place a finger on either side of her clit and pushed back the little hood, searching for that spot that would make her respond and shift and tighten. His fingers danced over her pussy, moving up and down, in and out, even as he continued to suckle her breast.

Emma made feeble attempts at stroking his cock, but Nate's relentless assault on her pussy left her quivering and gasping for breath. Each time he passed around and over her clit, it felt like it was growing bigger and bigger, until it was the only nerve ending in her body that she could feel.

Nate felt Emma swelling beneath him, and sensed that she was getting close. He closed his lips around one nipple, tugging it lightly into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue, while his fingers continued their magic. One more dip into her pussy, up and over her clit, and he felt her entire body spasm as her orgasm overtook her.

Emma, eyes closed, arched her pelvis into Nate's hand as she came, squealing at the intensity of her pleasure. Her pussy continued to contract in gentle aftershocks as she lowered her bum back down to the sand.

She looked at Nate in amazement, "Wow....that was ssoooooo incredible!" Then she laughed.

"What?" Nate asked, suddenly worried.

"I'm afraid I scared away the pelicans!"

Nate grinned, "Well, yes, you were rather loud! And I bet that's not something they hear out here in the wilderness everyday."

"No, I supposed not."

"I'm sure they'll come back. Then we can have fun scaring them away again." Nate kissed her gently on the forehead. "In the meantime, let's go snorkeling."

"What....right NOW?" Emma pointedly looked at Nate's crotch, where his penis stood stiff proudly.

"Uh huh. Right now. And do you know why?"

Emma shook her head. "No".

"Because ever since we got here, I keep wondering what it would be like to swim beside you, naked, watching you move underwater. I want to see you underwater, sweetie. Besides, we have all day."

Emma blushed a bit at his praise, and at the unaccustomed term of endearment. "Well OK...if you're sure."

"I'm sure." Nate pulled her to her feet, and they both went back to put on their snorkeling gear. They held hands as they walked backwards into the water with their flippers.

Emma laughed as the water reached their upper thighs and she saw Nate instinctively try to stand on his tiptoes in flippers. "What is it with guys and dunking the crown jewels?"

"Hey, this is precious merchandise!" Nate flinched as he inched deeper in the water. "And it comes with its own periscope," he pointed to his cock, still handsomely erect, sticking out of the water as he went deeper.

"I thought it was your snorkel?"

"Oh yes, that too...it's multi-purpose!"

"Ooooh, very nice feature!" Emma bent to give the tip of his cock a quick kiss before it submerged, causing Nate's knees to buckle. She wrapped her lips around it and followed it down under the water, sucking on it gently. She came up pretending to sputter, "lousy airflow though."

Moving deeper, they felt their bodies start to float, and for a minute, they just drifted beside each other, holding hands. A wave pushed Emma towards Nate and she bumped up against him, and she took the opportunity to wrap her arms and legs around him. She started to kiss him, but he drew back.

"Uh uh! If we start that, we'll never go snorkeling," Nate said. He disentangled himself, kicked backwards and submerged under water. Lying on his back, he swam underneath her, looking up at her naked form silhouetted against the sky. Emma, who was floating on her stomach, arms spread out like a star, stared down at him. He reached up to touch her bare stomach, intending to move up and cup her breast, but this time it was her turn to shake her head, and she suddenly dove away from him. The chase was on!

Nate hung back, watching her glide gracefully through the water, admiring the strength of her legs, and the way her round cheeks flexed as her legs kicked. He put on some speed, catching up to her, and he put his hands out in front of him to quiet her fins. Emma, sensing him there but unable to see him, let herself float face down in the water, breathing through her snorkel.

Nate used his shoulders to bump her legs apart, and he moved forward between them. At the same time, he swam them into slightly shallower water, so that his feet could find purchase on the ground, while Emma still floated suspended in front of him.

With his hands, Nate pushed her thighs farther apart, and he moved even closer to her centre. He ran his hands up the backs of her thighs, up over her buttocks, pulling her closer. Taking his snorkel out of his mouth, he nestled his mouth against her cheeks, letting the bubbles from his breath tickle against her. He reached his hands forward underneath her, cupping her breasts, which were suspended in the water. Emma squirmed as he massaged her nipples, and her hands moved back and forth on the surface of the water as she tried to propel herself back against him.

Nate moved Emma's legs over his shoulders so that her mound was just barely touching the water, and he pressed his face into her cheeks, his chin resting against her pussy. Emma startled at this new touch, and Nate could hear her breathing quicken through her snorkel tube. He slowly slid his tongue up long the crease between her cheeks, taking his time to savor her softness. When his tongue passed over her asshole, he stopped, maintaining a light pressure there as he resumed kneading her breasts. Emma was fluttering her hands in the water, and Nate could hear little squeaking noises coming from her snorkel.

Nate continued to tongue and kiss Emma's ass as he lifted his feet and started kicking them towards shore, until they were shallow enough for Emma to brace her hands on the bottom if she wished, while still laying suspended on the surface.

Nate moved to stand beside her, one hand reaching under to caress her breasts, and the other continuing the exploration of her behind. He slipped a finger along her crack, gently pressing it against her rimmed star, slowly moving it inside of her. With his other hand, he tugged lightly on her nipple, feeling it harden further at his touch. He reached under further to touch the other breast, and similarly drew that nipple into erect hardness.

Emma was lost at this point, floating in a sea of sensation that she didn't think could get any more intense, when Nate let go of her breast, and ran his hand down her chest and abdomen, until it reached her pussy. He gently opened her lips, sliding two fingers along her slit from her clit back to her vagina, slipping inside. Emma felt his fingers enter and her pussy contracted around them, drawing them in. She felt so incredibly full. Then, as he began to move his fingers in and out of her holes, she felt the fingers of both hands rubbing together through the thin membrane. Just then, Nate flicked the thumb of the hand underneath her over her clit, and Emma found herself flailing in the water as another orgasm rode over her. Nate quickly slipped his hands underneath her, rolling her over and supporting her until she quieted.

"Sorry" Nate said. "I really wasn't trying to drown you."

Emma grinned, "It's quite all right...what a way to go, that was AMAZING!"

"Mmmm...and you looked soooo sexy hanging there in the water in front of me. Good enough to eat. Which reminds me....." Nate trailed off, and pushed her in still shallower water, until her shoulders bumped the sand but her body floated out towards him. Because of the way the sandy bottom dropped off, he was able to drop to his knees, and his mouth was at the same height as her floating pussy.

He moved into her crevice, nestling his lips against her pussy, tasting the salt water mixed with her juices. Nate placed his hands on Emma's hips, pulling her closer against him, so that he could run his tongue from the back of her pussy, dipping into her hole, and up and over her clit. With her clit already sensitive from her recent orgasm, Emma bucked under Nate's tongue, and she moaned as her shoulders pressed back into the soft sand. She ripped off her mask and snorkel and growled at Nate "You're driving me insane!" She tried to push her pussy more firmly against him.