Snorkeling Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...I'm sorry...I could stop!" Nate teased, backing away.

"Noooooooooo!"

Nate looked at Emma, her legs falling open before him, her pussy wide and inviting, so wet and moist. He walked on his knees a bit closer, his cock hard and straight, until he could lean over her. He shook his head and water flew out, landing on her breasts. He worked his cock closer to her pussy, lowering his hips until the tip of his cock just touched her clit.

"Oh my God" Emma gasped. She was propped on her shoulders, watching him. "Please do that again."

Nate swiveled his hips down, so that his cockhead slid down her slit, just dipping into her hole. He then reversed direction, and dragged his shaft up between her lips, bumping into her clit from the other side. He held the base of his cock in his hand so he could better direct it, lining up the pointy crease of Emma's clit with the slit in the end of his cock. He used his cock to paint her clit, back and forth, pressing in occasionally so that his slit actually wrapped around the tip of her clit, cradling it.

"Oh Nate...that's so nice." Emma was watching him with fierce concentration, letting out small squeaks every time his cock passed over her clit. She used one hand to reach down and touch his cockhead as it slid up over her clit, feeling the drops of cum oozing there, making him slick. She brought her finger back to her mouth, and closed her eyes as she savored the taste. Nate had to exert very bit of willpower he had to keep from cumming over her right then. He wasn't quite ready.

Nate continued his slow motion torture, sliding his cock down over her clit, along her lips, dipping just the head into her pussy, before reversing direction. The entire time his eyes were focused on her face, her eyes, and he watched her pupils get larger despite the bright sunshine.

"Nate,....please!"

"Please what?"

"Nate, you're driving me insane!"

"Awwww....poor baby" Nate teased, holding his cock just outside her entrance. He moved forward an inch, and used his cock to press against the rim of her pussy. He pushed up, down and from side to side, stretching her.

Sensing her excitement, he teasingly drew back once again, and ran his cock up over her clit. Once again, Emma hissed at him "Nate....PLEASE!"

Nate slid back down to her hole, hovering there. Emma tried to wrap her legs around him to pull him into her. He dipped his cock inside of her, letting the ridge of his cock circle around her rim, masturbating her pussy as his thumb flicked over her clit, feeling it grow harder. Emma was now trying to buck against him. Nate reached forward and fingered her nipples, so hard and firm now they looked like they could burst.

Just as Emma opened her mouth to beg once more, Nate thrust forward, sinking his full length into her, groaning as he felt her warm heat surround him.

"Oh geez, Nate!" Now Emma could hook her legs around him, and she pulled him in tight, so he couldn't escape. She felt his cock twitch deep inside of her, and her pussy answered by contracting around him.

Nate began to move, slowly at first, drawing back almost to her entrance before sliding back in until their groins were pressed tightly together. With each repetition, he picked up speed, until he was driving into her, his balls slapping against her ass. Emma's arms flailed in the water as he thrust into her, and suddenly she started to buck and shudder against him as she climaxed. That was all Nate needed to bring him over the edge. He felt the semen boiling up his shaft, until he erupted deep inside of her, his cries of release drowning out hers.

As Nate caught his breath, he looked down at Emma, half floating in the water, half propped up by sand. Her cheeks and chest were flushed with arousal, and she was covered in a mix of salt, sand and sweat, and Nate was thinking that he had never seen anything so beautiful before.

As he relaxed his grip on her hips and he drew back from her, his cock slid out into the water, along with a trail of their mixed juices, to be washed away by the sea. He extended a hand to Emma and pulled her to her feet.

"Gosh, Emma....I mean...wow...I am so lucky to have found you." Nate kissed her cheek as his arm circled her waist. She grinned up at him, and squeezed her own arm around his waist, resting her hand on his hip.

They walked slowly back to the shore, where Emma pulled a blanket from one of the bags and spread it out in the shade. They lay down on the blanket, Emma curled into Nate's side, and they both yawned.

"I think we're going to need a snooze before we try snorkeling again, hun," Nate mumbled against her ear.

"That's OK" Emma's voice came back sleepily. "The fish aren't going anywhere, and we have all day."

"Uh huh...a perfect day, in a perfect place, with a perfect person." Nate's voice trailed off as they both drifted off to sleep.

****

Thanks for reading. As always, your feedback and suggestions are very welcome.

****