All Comments on 'Snow Angels'

by MarciaRH

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

I loved It.

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago
I Didn't Even Quibble

Although I was sorely tempted, but the story was so good. Marcia, you sure know how to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
plagiarism?

This looks an awful lot like a near identical copy of a story I saw on asstr. One wonders if this is by the original author.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Entrancingly lovely.

Thank you.

manpantsmanpantsabout 12 years ago

this was really a lovely read-- terrifyingly awkward and delicious!!

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Very well written and well paced story. The sex scenes weren't rushed but unfolded gradually peppered with realistic dialogue as the girls explored each other and grew more aroused. Thumbs up (not to mention fingers too!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree with the other anon

YOU STOLE THIS.

biercebierceabout 12 years ago
a wonderful story

Thank you. A most enjoyable read. Lovely story

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago
I Regret to Say

a story entitled "Snow Angels" by Rebeka was published 01/21/2010 on asstr. It is virtually word-for-word the same story. Unless Marcia RH is an alt for Rebeka, this story must be removed, excellent as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That makes me sad ...

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I gave it 5 stars. But I don't like plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
damn

I gave it 5 stars before i read the comments...

if she copied and pasted it from another author this story should be removed. If she wrote it ... please tell us - because this just leaves stale feeling right now.

MarciaRHMarciaRHabout 12 years agoAuthor
I am the author of this story

To All: I have published this story on several different sites, all under different pen names. I assure you that I am the author. This one is slightly different from the others because it had to pass Literotica's stringent guidelines for the character's ages. I added about a page of text 2/3rds of the way through to establish them as being over the age of 18. That passage was in none of the earlier versions. Comparison to any of my other stories will show the style is the same.

MarciaRHMarciaRHabout 12 years agoAuthor
I am the author of this story - more

You might be interested to know that Snow Angels is based on a foreign film called Show Me Love. I was so enchanted by the movie I wrote a short story using the two main characters, Ellen (Elin in the movie) and Agnes. The name Rebecka that one of the commentators referred to below is the first name of the actress who played Agnes in the movie: Rebecka Liljeberg. I used that pen name posting the story the first time. I hope this dispels any remaining doubts that I am the original author. I can provide many earlier versions upon request.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Wow

Rebecka Liljeberg did indeed play Agnes Ahlberg in the movie. And the other character is Elin Olsson. I googled it. I'm the anon that said I gave you 5 stars, and I gotta say, I believe you. It was an AWESOME story and I'd give you 5 stars again if I could. :) ~ L

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago
I Withdraw My Earlier Comment

to the extent that it questioned the authorship of the story. I entirely accept Marcia's explanation. It's an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you :)

dear Marcia,

I correct my earlier given 5 stars to 6, because you took the time to explain. :) I didn't mean any harm.

You just created such a beautiful story - that i felt that credit should be given to the one that created it - i am glad it is you.

heartfelt apologies & a bright smile all the way from Germany.

KathyFKathyFabout 12 years ago
SIX Stars Is Fair

I Believe A Six star Rating Is Fair. Since Marcia Has

"Modified" The Story So It Can Be Posted On Literotica.

I Too Remember Reading It Before In The Version

It's Very Sexciting Read Still

Tall_poppyTall_poppyabout 12 years ago
This made me laugh

I loved the story & have given you a deserved 5 stars. What I found touchingly amusing (and as an author on this site reassuring as well) is the vehement defence of the original author's right to the work by readers of this site.

Bravo :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!!!

this stories made me anxious on how it goes,and atlast it is not just good but really fulfilling and it made me smile.a salute to marcia thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow,wow,wow, L'chaim

Just blown away, wish it was me!

Jenni Elfin

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyalmost 11 years ago
Not merely erotica, but first-rate fiction

This is a terrific short story, Marcia--one of the finest I've encountered on Literotica. Thank you! I wish you all possible good things, both as a writer and as a woman.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Sometimes the spinner show you a winner...

This was a beautiful story... So well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well written

I could not stop reading from the moment the bus crashed it was riveting loved the ending hope you write more.

Thank you

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Whew

This was very intense. I do not read too much girl-girl stuff, but what I do read is so erotic. As I guy I try hard to achieve that subtle sexuality that seems to be the standard of most of the lesbian stories I do read. I actually believe than most women have some bi tendencies as they are such a subtle creature, not like us full speed ahead men.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

I truly enjoyed all of the story, you are a very good author. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
perfect

I enjoyed this story so much cannot wait for the next installment and hope you will carry this story so we can see them get married ???? wonderful storyline thank you.

huebie23huebie23over 3 years ago
BEST!!!

I can't remember how many times I've read this story... I love how a perfect picture you made! definitely the best story I've read on literotica so far

DeadmanwadeDeadmanwade6 months ago

Such a sweet story, and I was so relieved that they didn't fall into the trope that Angie's worried about. Totally loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous