All Comments on 'Snow Day'

by DAArgento

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

It was a good start but it ended too soon. What's the sense of writing a mother/son porn story and stopping it just when the mother and son are about to have sex! Hopefully you'll have the next part written and published shortly.

20silverock1620silverock16about 8 years ago
Good

Great start, hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

But you can't leave it there, hanging like the coach in 'The Italian Job'! Please bring us part two, and please hurry ;) !

Four stars for the cliff-hanger ending, five if you come up with the goods!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please.

There must be more, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy shit

Here is what made this story do hot, your location.....i live very clise to the area tgat you use in this story!

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

how old is the daughter since she is either younger or not cute enough for him? will she be brought in revealing her night time finger sessions about her brother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!!!!

Awesome! Have her fuck him in the ass with her fingers. Then while she gives him a sexy handjob she can pull giant tootsie roll shit burgers out of his stinky ass. Then she can eat them after he barfs on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting Start

Fun to see a local reference too...

Let's see chapter 2.

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago
wtf

what the fuck is wrong with the anon. commenter with shit eating thing? are you that fucked in the head, if that is your idea of a good thing you need to seek help before you have kids of your own if you already have them then find someone else to raise them now.

peebudypeebudyalmost 8 years ago
nice!

while my first reaction was "noooo, where's page 2???!!" I remembered the old Hollywood afage, "always leave them wanting more!"

very well paced and written, you could feel the sexual tension building throughout the piece.

hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
unexpect end

I hope don't be the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
McHenry county represent!

Its cool to see local talent trying their hand at writing with this topic. Even better when the work is good. Good show.

@tootsie roll- dude. Wtf. Its one thing to comment that during anal its something that can show up when you dont get a chance to clear out stock. But its not a picnic, eating ass and eating out of an ass is not the same thing.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Sexy Read****

CHYTOWN really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

ends just as it gets good...

Thrak111Thrak111almost 8 years ago
Natural Style

You have an alluring style that sucked me in. Natural and unpretentious...and sexy. I hope to read more from you.

SilhouettedNightmareSilhouettedNightmarealmost 8 years ago
Part 2?

Please make a part 2! Loved the story! Can't help but believe his sister is going to join!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sister is secretly watching and masturbating in her panties

Hot start. Noel could be hiding and masturbating to the image of her brother eating mom's dripping snatch. She gets caught when she stumbles after a massive orgasm. Next mom and sis team up for a double BJ. After that some lesbian action and then son fucks mom and eats sisters pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

So well wri

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story because it reminded me of the time mom and I became lovers. Our love started just after dad walked out on mom for a younger woman. I was 16 when I first pushed my cock into mom's pussy and for the next 15 years mom and I had some much sex that we ended up having two children. We lived like husband and wife because we moved away from our old place and started a new in another town. At the time mom had divorced dad and he married the piece of ass he was fucking. The only other person who knew about our relationship was my younger sister Emma who was living with us at the time until she met and married her girlfriend my sister is a lesbian. After mom had her first children and was working on her second my sister and her wife approached me to asked if I would knock up one or both of them so they could have a family too. I'm happy to say my mother/wife and my sister and her wife are very very happy with there children. Mom and I are very happy living as husband and wife for the past 15 year and our relationship is still going strong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous