Snow Day: Story 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he wiggled and slid his middle finger in and out of her ass, he reached underneath her slightly bucking body and made contact with her raw clit. That was when she lost it.

She began to buck so hard against his cock that he had to remove his finger from her ass just so he could stay in her. Instantly, Janet's face left the pillow, and a moaning howl tore from her throat. "Fuck me like you love me, Mike!" she wailed, and a moment later her pussy contracted like a vice around his cock.

The harder she came, the more she messed up their rhythm until he was no longer moving in and out of her, but simply pushing each other back and forth. Finally, with one last wail, Janet launched herself forward and dislodged Mike's cock from her out of control pussy.

For a moment, Mike simply sat back on his haunches and watched Janet's trembling, whimpering form. Something had changed. When he had been out shoveling, all he could think about was what she looked like naked, and what he would do if he could just have her once.

Even when they had been talking about their guiltless fucking, he would be satisfied with that. Now, however, he felt much different. Without knowing why, he lay down next to her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her wherever his lips could reach.

"Oh my God," Janet whispered, suddenly turning towards him and showering him with kisses. "Give me a few minutes to recover," she sniffed, nuzzling her face into his neck.

"No problem, babe" he replied, gently stroking her hair and face. They had just started a very long, passionate kiss, when the phone rang, making them both jump.

"I'll get it," Janet said as she scrambled to get up. Mike smiled as he watched her naked form running from the room. A few minutes later, she came back smiling broadly. "That was my father," she told him as she leaned against the doorjamb. "He said they're snowed in over there, and will have to spend the night. "You know what that means, right?"

It took him a moment, but then he caught on. "That means we get to have the whole night alone together," he grinned back.

"Exactly!" she giggled as she pounced on the bed. "Now, let me see about trying to give you back some of the pleasure you gave me." This time it was her turn to push him back on the bed, only she wasn't as gentle. "Oh yeah," she growled as she wrapped her warm hand around his cock.

Mike knew that Stacy could suck a good cock. He wasn't, however, prepared for the style and expertise at which Janet took care of him. He watched in amazement as Janet slowly took all 7-1/2 inches of his swollen member, right down to his balls. Not even Stacy could do that. After several deep throats, Janet removed her mouth and began to gently bite and lick up and down his shaft, before swallowing him to his pubic hair once more.

She repeated that several more times before Mike warned her that he was going to "blow". As soon as she heard that, Janet began to pump her hand up and down on his shaft, while keeping her mouth clamped firmly over the head of his prick.

A few moments later, she heard Mike grunt a warning, as shot after thick, salty shots of cum began to fill her mouth. "Lay there and rest a bit," she smiled at him as she patted him on the ass. "I'll go make us some breakfast so we can recover while we eat. We have a long night ahead of us."

He awoke a few minutes later to the smell of bacon. As he walked down the hall, he could hear Janet humming happily to herself. In all the time he had known her, he couldn't recall ever hearing her hum.

Walking up behind her, he slid his arms around her waist, and moved her hair away from her neck with his mouth. Once her warm flesh was exposed, he began to kiss it softly, stopping only once to nibble on her earlobe. "I didn't think it would be like this," he whispered hotly in her ear.

"Neither did I," she moaned as she turned to kiss him. "It wasn't supposed to be."

Now that she was turned towards him, he reached down and slid his hands under her robe, grabbing each cheek of her soft ass and squeezing gently. "You're gonna make me burn the eggs," she moaned weakly.

With a final spread, he pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her anus and pussy as he kissed her passionately. "Ok," he told her as their lips parted.

"What changed for you?" Janet asked softly as they ate.

"Like you said, it wasn't supposed to be like this. I mean, I've fantasized about seeing you naked and having sex with you since I was 14, but," he shrugged, "I always figured it would be a one shot deal, you know?

"I mean, I'd probably want more at some point and could maybe talk you into it, but then we decided it was gonna be guiltless and I saw myself banging you and anybody else I wanted. Then we did it." He wanted to say more, but had no idea what else to say. "What about you?" he asked after a long silence.

"When we first moved here, I thought you were a pain in the ass, especially when I caught you sniffing my panties that time."

He smiled and nodded at the memory. "It was the only time you ever caught me," he grinned.

"Then, as we got older, I noticed how you used to look at me, you know? How you used to walk in on me when I was getting dressed. I was annoyed and flattered at the same time. You paid more attention to me than most guys I knew. I mean, I still thought you were a dork and a teenaged horn dog, but still, you were kinda cute."

"Remember that time," he interrupted, "when we were at Aunt Debbie and Uncle Ray's?" Janet nodded as she chewed her food. "Well, I finally got to see your pussy that day, and ever since then I've made it my personal mission to see more of it."

"When did you see it?" she gasped.

"You were sitting on the deck of the pool, and you went to get up. When you lifted your leg and put it in the deck to get up, the crotch was pulled over to the side, and you were peeking out. If you remember, it took me awhile to get out of the pool after that."

"I remember," she nodded. "Your mom was pissed that you weren't getting out to eat."

"I couldn't," he grinned, and then stood up to show her he was once again at full mast, "for this same reason."

"Anyway," Janet continued, "you kind of got me all worked up today when you were washing my back. It felt really good, and no guy ever made me feel that special. Then, when you ran your hand down the crack of my ass and felt me, it made me mad. Not that you did it, but how it made me feel after you did it. You made me feel sexy and wanted.

"Then, when we were talking in your room, you came up with the idea abut us, and I figured, 'What the hell?' There were plenty of times when I wanted it and you were the only one available. I knew I could have gotten it from you, but it would've been just like every other guy. We would've did it, you would've came, and I would have been left unfulfilled and forced to finish the job myself."

"So what made you change your mind?" As he spoke, all he could visualize was Janet laying in the room next to his late at night and fingering her own pussy.

"I figured it would be better than nothing. Just knowing I could come home from being out and let you know I wanted sex, and I could get it. No more hurt feelings, no more feeling used when he didn't call me. It would be just like masturbation, only I would be using a real dick instead of a battery operated one." She shrugged and then repeated his same words back to him. "And then we did it."

"And?"

"And, you made me feel like a woman. You made me feel loved and desired. You made me cum more times today than I think I have in my entire life. Well, maybe not more, but certainly way more satisfying than these." She held her hand up and wiggled her fingers.

"So what do we do about it?"

"I say we give it tonight and see how we feel tomorrow. We just might be fueled by lust and nothing else, you know? Maybe once we get all this sex and lust out of our systems, we could just go with our original plan of being each other's fuck buddy."

"Ok," he nodded. "But what if, hypothetically speaking, we still feel the same way two weeks from now? What will we do then?"

Janet narrowed her eyes. "You'll have to give me more details. What are you feeling, right now?"

Mike chewed his bottom lip. "I think I love you, Janet," he blurted out suddenly. "I mean, part of it has to do with the awesome sex, but... it didn't feel like sex, you know? It felt like a connection, like this is the way love and lovemaking was supposed to be about.

"Stacy and I fucked, and that's all it ever was. I don't think we ever told each other we loved each other, not once. And I didn't think I was going to, either. It was just supposed to be sex. But, Christ, Janet! We fit! We connected, you know? It was like, I don't know, spiritual or something."

"Like I said," Janet replied as she calmly laid down her fork. We'll see what how we feel after tonight, ok?"

"You feel it to, don't you?"

Smiling, tears welling up in her eyes, she nodded. He was up in a flash, and suddenly he was tilting her head back and kissing her with a passion neither of them had ever known before. As they kissed she stood, and the next thing she knew, her robe was in a heap on the floor and Mike was helping her to sit on the table.

He was in her in an instant, the feeling of his hardness filling her to capacity alone made her cum. He had been so used to lasting so long without cumming that he was too surprised to stop when he climaxed as well, filling her so full of cum that a lot of it spit out as his cock slid in and out of her. "That's never happened before," he panted, staring into Janet's pretty green eyes.

"Good thing I'm on the pill then, huh?" she smiled, drawing him closer to her with her legs.

That was how they spent the rest of the night, breaking only once so Janet could shower while he went out to take care of what the storm had dropped since his last outing, and the plows had deposited and the end of the driveway. When he came back in, he also showered, and then went and snuggled with Janet on her bed.

As they talked, they came up with ways of making the night more interesting. Janet had a few fantasies that would be easy enough to fulfill with a little role-playing. The first of which was a trip back in time for both of them. They had decided to reenact her catching Mike sniffing her panties, him seeing her pussy for the first time at his uncle's cookout, and him walking in on her while she was changing.

By the time they were exhausted enough to go to bed, the sun was already on the horizon. They had just climbed into their own beds when they heard the sound of their parents arriving home.

12