All Comments on 'Snow Mesmerism'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but query 'mind control'

A good story but should be under romance...stil, that's just me being picky. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
soundtrack

It's Ozzy with a Y.

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful story with the perfect ending.

Thank you for sharing.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Awesome story!!

I loved everything about your story. Definitely 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The sweetest and most beautiful story!

OMG - my heart BROKE when he dropped her off at the train station - and it leaped for joy when she returned. Indeed, it was true love - not the snow. I have teary eyes and a big smile - what a BEAUTIFUL story of a BEAUTIFUL romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply mesmerising

A beautiful story, beautifully told. Well done - one of your best.

grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
I liked.

Your story kept my attention. It was so easy to visualize what I was reading. Your story was well done.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A sweet romantic love story

It takes the right people to enjoy this way of life. Some thrive, some can't cope.

Well told.

I loved the star trek visual.

Thanks

Lucky3Lucky3over 6 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story so well told and written

Loved it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

I can say nothing that hasn't already been said, so I will leave it with beautiful. I would love to meet you this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
one of the best love stories I`ve ever read!!!

I loved this. made me want to start farming.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
This is a very beautiful story!

My own heart soared for Willet, when Eleanor returned! You are a wonderful story teller! Five stars and favorited!

Islandchef52Islandchef52about 4 years ago
Master Storyteller

My god, man. You are a master storyteller. I almost could feel the chill of the snow and the warmth of the fireplace. Bravo.!

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 2 years ago

This is a good story. Funny how love can strike like a bolt of lightning. When it takes there is nothing better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lovely - you are such a clever writer, so differently accomplished compared with those your tales of Sir John and the sexy dinners. I envy you. Grrr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Heart warming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've changed.

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

Yes Max I agree it is a nice romantic story and a happy one perhaps they go to Keswick occasionally dinner at the Dog and Gun their goulash was nice, a great chunk of garlic bread, yum, scrummy. Perhaps that's where their now teenage children saw in the new millennium. Or a visit to the tearooms there run by the local bakery. Wonderful, The Lakes. Thanks for The story Max.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...