Snow Not So White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, her lust betrayed her. Snow White's over sensitive body was brazen with the liquid heat of sexual arousal. Again, she felt the flood gates of an impending orgasm filling her with passion, the lust in her body ascended towards that sweetest of physical releases.

They stopped.

Now that she was clean, the dwarves finally realized the treasure that had been hidden beneath the dirty exterior. Too them, Snow White finally looked like a woman and, most importantly, she finally smelled like one too.

Dwarves were creatures of darkness. In the mines, it was there oversensitive senses of hearing, of touch and their noses that guided them through the day. A hard day of labor, required tremendous amounts of concentration. Their hyper developed senses explained their quest for cleanliness. A home was a place to rest, relax and recuperate. And to do so, the dwarves needed to be exposed only to the most pleasant of sensations be they tactile, auditory or olfactory.

The only sense that was rather average was their eye-sights. Thus, the allure of superficial physical beauty had little to no effect on them.

After the thorough cleaning, it was the delicate scent of Snow White's sexual arousal that had been revealed to them. The cleaning had exposed the young woman to be like the proverbial diamond in the rough. The washing had been like the cuts that bared the facets of the most beautiful diamond they had ever discovered. Once the odors of mud, dirt, sweat, excretion and urination had been removed, the dwarves could finally appreciate the scent of the girl's delicate flower.

They stood over her in silence. Not a word was spoken as their noses and ears were filled with the sweetest of sensations.

Snow White had been aroused from the time they had stripped her. Her body was overheated and overexcited and she needed release.

The dwarves could smell her craving and, now that they could smell it, they finally understood that the constant quick pitter-patter of her heart was not purely caused by fear. They finally understood that the deep pounding that they had been hearing was also caused by their intruder's sexual lust. They were intrigued and needed to know exactly what was making the woman so horny.

Snow White was mortified. She had come so close to orgasm and her body would not cool down. The constant exposure was an uncontrollable turn on. After years of sequestration, she wanted to be seen, she wanted to be touched, she wanted to experience what it was like to be brought to orgasm by another, by anyone else other than herself. However, the present situation did not seem like the proper avenue to experience that first sexual release at the hand of another. She was mortified at the thought of being made to cum in front of these men. Yet, her traitorous body did not seem to mind. As a matter of fact, it seemed to yearn for that release.

What was going on? Why were the little men so still?

"Ok!" the eldest dwarf, the leader of the family, spoke up and brought the girl back to reality.

"She is clean, but our house is not! This lass here is responsible. Let's get her to work."

Snow White was unaware that with the utterance of these words, a new chapter of life was about to begin. One that would be filled with the most humiliating and shameful experiences of her young life.

She tried to speak up, tried to apologize, tried to tell her story but the men would not let her utter a single word.

Anytime she made a sound, a pair of hard strong calloused hand would pull her by the hair and force her face to the ground while another pair of strong hands lifted her hips in the air to expose her rump so that a third set of strong dwarf hands might treat her to a sound spanking.

"SPANK!"

"SPANK!"

"SPANK!"

That first physical contact tempered down her arousal to a small glimmer, it was down to a flickering flame, yet, despite all her bewildered appeals, that faint glow of passion did not want to disappear.

Snow cried through the first beating utterly disgraced and degraded. She uttered two more sounds shortly after that first spanking and was each time reprimanded in a similar manner. Defeated, with tears running down her cheeks, she quickly understood that she would not even be allowed to talk without permission.

Instinctively, she also knew that she could not escape these men. The house was so small that she could not even get up to run. She knew that she would never be able to outrun them in these cramped quarters. And even if she did get out of the house, where would she go? The meadow was surrounded by the Dark Forest and she no longer had any clothes. So, for the time being, Snow White resolved that her best chance for survival would be full compliance.

The repercussion of all these fast, mental calculations was immediate. Snow White's body started betraying her again immediately upon that realization was made. As her inflamed buttocks started cooling down from her most recent admonishment, her pussy began heating up. Snow was humiliated by the feeling of heat that was rising at her core. Both feelings grew proportionally, geometrically, exponentially. The more embarrassed she was, the hornier she would get. The infernal cycle was driving her arousal beyond anything she had ever known. The heat was between her legs, in her stomach and tightening her chest. Her breathing was shallow and constricted. "Please! Don't let them notice how horny I am..." she pleaded to herself.

The dwarves had detected Snow's physiological changes as they were happening to her.

The quickening of her heart was audible right away and when the pungent fragrance of her intimate flower reached their noses, the dwarves immediately sensed the mounting sexual needs of the young woman.

The seven brothers shared a knowing smile as the girl followed them oblivious to their silent exchange.

After years of working and living together as a unit, the seven brothers had little use for words. Verbal communications were unnecessary and sporadic as it irritated their sensitive ears. Their minds worked as one, as if they communicated telepathically.

In this case, the dwarves had silently agreed to play the courtship ritual game of their youth. The Long Game, as it was known, was a courtship ritual where young male dwarves played to tease their female love interests. The sexual game was played for extended periods of time and the males would use their olfactory sense to detect and prolong the excitement and lust of their female love interests.

To understand the game, one needs to know a few facts about dwarf physiology and culture. The male dwarf's sense of smell is more developed than the female dwarf's sense of smell. This fact could be attributed to the misogynistic repartition of labor in dwarf culture which had forced male dwarves into mines for thousands of years as female dwarves were relegated to other occupations on the surface.

Teenage male dwarves would quickly realize at the onset of puberty that their physiology gave them a slight advantage over the females of their species. The heighten sense of smell allowed them to detect the states of arousal of a potential mate and would thus help them in their courtship ritual. The prolonged tease and its releases were enjoyed by all parties involved. The female dwarves loved the slow buildup of sexual tension as much as the male loved triggering it. The aim was to arouse and to tease for days on end without consuming the relationship. Dwarves did not have premarital intercourse; however sexual arousal and orgasms were allowed and encouraged. Dwarves were monogamists and deeply loyal to their mates. Once sexually paired, a dwarf would never wander away from his partner. Dwarf relationships lasted centuries and in the event of death the widow or widower would remain without a mate until the time of their own death. When you mate for life, and when your life expectancy is over a millennium, it is important to pick the correct partner.

The brothers had not played the game in centuries. Older single female dwarves were inexistent, and married female dwarves would learn to neutralize the scent of their arousal to avoid teasing unmarried dwarves. All dwarves would be married by the end of their second century of life.

The seven brothers were an exception. Due to the isolated locations of their mine and dwelling, the brothers had remained bachelors and the prospect of any union had become inexistent at their ages which ranged from 749 years old for the youngest to 863 for the eldest. To the untrained human eye, the physical appearance of the seven brothers looked to be somewhere in the range of their late forties to their late fifties in human years. In Dwarf years, the brothers were all considered to be middle-aged.

And so, after several centuries of celibacy, Snow White and the fragrance of her sweet pussy had awakened the slumbering libido of seven virgins who were each several centuries older than her. Virgins who had given up on ever copulating with any female dwarf or otherwise. Virgins who had not hummed the sweet aroma of sexual arousal in a very, very long time.

As the enthralling balm of sex filled their noses, the brothers looked forward to the Long Game.

How long could a human female be teased in such a way before she orgasmed?

They were about to play with the girl and find out.

Snow White was no dwarf and, if the brothers had learned to share everything else in their lives, they would surely be able share her young sweltering pussy and all the other tight orifices of the human girl.

Under the guidance and supervision of the seven men, the naked girl was led on her hands and knees to clean the muddy mess that she had made throughout the house.

Nude, on her knees, and completely exposed to their unrelenting stare, Snow was made to do the most demeaning tasks. She was not a snob by any measure and the work was nothing to be ashamed of.

No, it was her nudity and it was the unrelenting yearning that was building at her core that mortified her. She wanted to cum but she did not know if she should make a spectacle of herself. What would they think? What would they do if she came in front of them?

She had already been brought to the edge of two orgasms when they had washed her in the bathhouse and she was longing for a climax but she was continually being denied.

As previously stated, Snow White had trained her entire body to be a sensitive erogenous zone. She could normally stimulate herself to a discreet orgasm in almost any situation. Usually, when she wanted to experience a fast and quick thrill, she would only need to find a good rhythm and a few points of friction, a few contractions and squeezes of her vulva, and "Wham-Bam-Thank-you-Mam!" she would be done.

But not today.

Was it the constant staring of the dwarves?

Was it the male presence to which she was unfamiliar with?

She did not know the answers to these questions.

She just knew that her game was off. She could not find her rhythm; she could not get into her groove. "Damn it!" she thought to herself "I have never been this horny, but I also have never been unable to frig myself off! It's maddening!"

The young woman was made to sweep, squat, and scrub without clothes and the motions were causing her temperature to rise. She was burning with shame and lust. Yet, every time that she sensed an orgasm approaching, she was told by a dwarf to move on to another task.

The dwarves were impressed with the display of lust they were witnessing. Were all human girls this horny? Snow was working exceedingly hard to get to her sexual peak and it required a lot of concentration from the part of each dwarf, and a complex choreography, to prevent her from reaching her mountain top. The men monitored the rhythm of her heart as well as her breathing. It was not easy to cool her down and whenever they managed to do so, the young woman would be quick to bring her needy urges back up to the verge of her sexual release.

This continuous state of excitement was making Snow aware of every pore of her being. She could feel her tits swaying with the motion. She was all too aware of her pussy lips opening and closing whenever she was made to squat this way or that. The dwarves were forcing her in all manner of positions as they instructed her on how to clean the house to their specifications. When she was on her knees, they would all stand behind her to stare at her exposed pussy and asshole.

Had they noticed the glistening wetness pooling in her vulva? Was it visible to them?

She was sweating and burning up with shamer. She could not breath easily as the humiliation gripped at her core. She was in a hurry to be done with this ordeal. Maybe, if she finished quickly, they would let her be and ignore her long enough so that she could reach that elusive O?

It took two hours for Snow White to clean the house. For these two hours, she was driven mad by her need to cum.

When she was finally done, Snow was covered with a thin layer of sweat. She was dirty and smelly and her stench upset and disturbed the sensitive men once again. Their house had finally been brought back to its spotless form but the smelly girl was ruining the effect. Her rancid odor was ruining everything and the desire that they had felt towards her was quickly waning and dissipating. She needed to be bathed again.

The dwarves ordered her to the bathhouse but, when she understood what was about to happen, Snow froze in horror at the prospect of being scrubbed like a barn animal once again.

At her stage of constant excitement, the soaping and scrubbing would finally put her over the edge. Yet, despite her longing desire for bliss, the prospect of cumming while being treated like a cow mortified the young woman.

When the men realized that she would not move, they started pushing her towards the bathhouse. They were strong and powerful and after a few shoves Snow relented and began the dreadful crawl towards the showers.

She was directed, once again, to the first stage of their cleaning ritual, and once again made to lie down on her stomach across the wooden bench.

Snow White closed her eyes and braced herself for what was about to come: the bars of soap, the brush, the buckets of hot water and all the humiliation that was about follow if she orgasmed from such a debasing treatment.

"No!" she screamed out in a panic.

Direct skin-to-skin contact!

This time it was a hand, and another, and another! Fourteen hands!?

The dwarves were going to be using their hands to wash her!?

Snow had been longing to be touched by the hands of men for years.

But fourteen hands in unison! Fourteen calloused strong manly hands rubbing her hot wet skin! That was just too much for the poor girl too handle.

Why on earth had she sought to transform her entire body into an erogenous zone?

After two hours of non-stop sexual stimulation, Snow White's hyper-sexed body had become as giant clit.

After a few seconds of soaping, the furnace that had been pumping the liquid heat coursing through her carnal core erupted.

"Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!" Snow came in a thunderous explosion of unrestrained passion.

It was so humiliating and so good all at the same time.

"No! Please! No!" she uttered in a panic.

The men would not stop washing her and she needed some time to re-center herself.

She was too sensitive now.

Snow was struggling to regain control of her breathing, trying to recover from such a powerful outburst of lust.

But the hands were relentless as they touched and rubbed her here and there.

The dwarves were mindful to avoid all the main erogenous zones. They had not intended to trigger such a quick response from the young woman.

They had not realized the extent of Snow's sensitivity to tactile stimulation.

"Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!" Snow came again despite her best efforts to regain control of her senses.

"Stop! Please! Stop!" she begged as her body kept on rushing like a freight train towards yet another sexual release.

As she spoke, some of the hands started spanking her butt while the rest of the hands kept at the task of washing her.

When the spanking did not produce the desired result of keeping her quiet, a wet rag was forced down the girl's mouth to silence her.

This time, the dwarves were not washing a farm animal.

They were preparing a female for sexual intercourse. And in their culture, that preparation for sex was a long ritual which required a thorough cleaning and a deep cleansing of the most intimate flesh.

Hands were all over Snow's body as she laid stretched out on her belly. Small steel fingers were pulling at her ears, exploring her ear canals. Other small fingers were pulling at her toes, stretching them out while other hands rubbed her feet, her calves, her thighs, her back and her butt.

Her butt!

In a moment of despair, Snow again tried to free herself without success by jerking herself as if a demon had possessed her.

"No! Not her super sensitive anus!" she cried to herself. What could be more undignified than cumming from recto-anal stimulation? Yet, after years of bringing herself off by playing with her ass, Snow knew that any penetration would make her lose her shit in front of the dwarves.

Unfortunately for her, the hands would not stop, they stretched and pulled.

Snow tried to fight, and flex, but the miner's hands were just too strong. Her buttock was being pulled open and soon the other dwarves spread her legs wide-apart to prevent her from clenching.

"Humph! Humph! Humph!" Snow White screamed all manners of frenzied delights into the rag that was muffling her.

A finger! One single thick, manly, rough finger penetrated her tight virgin asshole. It was covered with soap and it slid right in with ease. It was out of this world. That single digit rammed and burst her orgasmic gates wide open. She had reached her seventh heaven.

Snow beatifically collapsed and passed out on the bench with an elated smile.

The seven dwarves looked at each other bewildered, bemused and amused by the wanton, lustful display they had just witnessed. The brothers had an inkling that, after a long uneventful sexual existence, life was about to turn into a blissful array of orgasmic delights.

As the young woman slept, the men decided that now would be a good time to shower and prepare for the mating ritual. They disrobed and went to their respective shower stalls.

Dwarf anatomy was different than human anatomy.

Dwarves were thick and stocky creature with rather large heads. Their body kept on evolving as they aged. Their bone structure became denser and harder over the centuries. While the bones of a young dwarf were not much different than human bones, the bones of dwarves 500 years old or older were as hard and as heavy as stones. An old dwarf, could easily weigh several hundreds of pounds despite their diminutive height.

The other notable difference was their genitals.

The length of the dwarf penis was rather small in comparison to humans.

However, what their penises lacked in length was made up in girth, texture and definition.

As the little men grew into their advanced age over the centuries, their penis kept on changing too.

The dwarf penis looked like the human penis at birth. However, as they aged, layers of keratin rings grew along the length of the shaft. The first layers were rather thin and did not alter the texture of the skin too much. Fort this reason, the first 150 years after puberty were considered the optimal reproductive years for dwarves.

However, after two and half centuries of life most male dwarves had permanently erect penile appendages that looked like horns topped with soft dick heads. The glans did not collect keratin and remained somewhat sensitive for reproduction purposes.