Snow Not So White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This change in physiology thus affected their sexuality and their reproductive practices. Masturbation became nearly impossible as they aged. The only way to ejaculate required penetration or oral stimulation. Married dwarves who had patient and loving partners would have to copulate for extended amounts of time to reach a single elusive climax.

For the seven brothers who had remained single for so long, the evolution of their sexual organs had turned sex into a distant memory.

When they had been younger, some of the brothers had dabbled with incestuous homosexual practices but the unlubricated asshole was not meant to be penetrated by a horn for hours at a time. Eventually, their sex lives disappeared as their libido waned down.

In contrast, while Snow White had trained her body to be hyper sensitive and multi-orgasmic, the physiology of the dwarf anatomy required the sexual acts to last several hours for one single orgasmic release.

Snow White woke up disoriented from her slumber and did not know how long she had been out. She was still slouched over the bench and it took a while for her vision to adjust to the dim flickering torchlights of the grotto.

The dwarves had moved on to the second stage of their bathing rituals and were seating in their individual stone tubs when they saw the princess begin to stir.

Four of the dwarves got up to tend to Snow. They still needed to turn her over and wash her front.

The sound of the splashing water alerted her to the motion and she turned her head towards its source.

As her eyes locked onto the forms walking towards her, she was greeted by the spectacle of four stocky, hairy, burly naked dwarves sporting erections that dated back several centuries prior to the birth of her great grandmother.

Snow was mesmerized and hypnotized by their sex. The soft squishy walls of her vagina immediately started producing copious amounts of lubricants. Her heart skipped a beat before starting up again in an unrelenting fast-paced cadence that gripped her throat with excitement.

Having never seen a human male organ, she had no referential to compare these sexes too.

They seemed to be rather short at about 4 inches but they were so thick, especially at the base. Was this supposed to fit in her tight virginal pussy? And her asshole too? She was no stranger to ass-play... But she had never inserted more than one of her thin feminine fingers into her ass at a time. How were these things supposed to fit in her? They were cylindrical with ridges and their base seemed wider than a large pine cone. Their shapes reminded her of the horns of goats. Was this what being horny referred to?

Snow was so fascinated by her new discovery, that she did not even notice when they turned her over and started lathering her sensitive body. She was so docile that they did not even need to restrain her this time around.

Her entranced gaze was focused on the two erections closest to her on each side of her face.

She wanted to reach out and touch them and without realizing it her hands followed through with her wishes.

They were solid! As hard as a shell or as a horn and Snow ultimately realized that dwarf dicks might be somewhat different than human dicks.

The two dwarves attached to these horny dicks had not even felt her light touch. The girl had grabbed them by the bony part of their anatomy without even touching the more sensitive head of the penis. It was only when they move lower to wash the rest of her figure that they realized that the woman had latched onto them.

They laughed and Snow was brought back down to earth red with shame and the lustful urge to hold onto their hard members.

She also became aware of the eight hands that were handling her. They moved from her shoulders to her arms, from her feet to her ankles, they soaped her belly and her thighs. However, they never got close to her breasts or to her vagina. The fact that they had not touched her most private parts calmed the princess. Snow's arousal had again been mounting with the deep lathering and she knew that her sensual body would enjoy whatever they had planned for her.

After the three orgasms that they had administered earlier, the tactile contact no longer felt as scary as it had seemed. Yet, she was conflicted about letting go of herself again in front of these strangers.

Despite her love for sexual stimulation and orgasms, her pleasure had always been a private affair. Until today, the only other person who had ever seen her naked had been the nanny who had bathed her as a child so many years ago. No one had ever seen the woman that she had grown up to be. And now, she was bare naked as the day she was born in front of seven males. She was not yet accustomed to that fact, After preserving her virginity for so many years, she was not sure that she was ready to experience this final sexual act yet.

When they were done lathering her body and, to reward her compliance, the dwarves gently drizzled the contents of three buckets of hot water to rinse off the suds instead of throwing the water at her as they had done previously.

Snow breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe they were done with her for now? Maybe she would have more time to prepare herself for the actual act of sex?

She could not have been more wrong.

After a few minutes, the dwarves who had washed her so gently started massaging her body with an ointment of some sort.

The balm secreted the sweetest of flowery scents and was used as a muscle relaxant by the dwarves. However, unbeknownst to all parties involved, the lotion also had a slight inebriating side effect on humans that helped assuage some of Snow's fears. It also had the side effect of dampening down her arousal to a gentle simmer.

She was so relaxed under their touch that she did even notice that all seven dwarves were now surrounding her. All fourteen hands were now touching her. She was oblivious to the fact that her breasts were the focus of four dwarves while her pussy was being played with by the remaining three brothers.

The dwarves were gentle and patient with her; they had all the time in the world. When you live more than 15 centuries, time is an entirely different proposition.

They played with the swell of her breasts, with her hard nipples, and the lips of her sex. They caressed, they explored and savored all the different textures of the soft young body in front of them.

The dwarves had also been monitoring Snow's arousals with their nose and their ears as they had done earlier that day. They had noticed that the ointment had tempered down her arousal and so they patiently waited for the effect of the balm to dissipate to explore the wet orifice that they wanted to penetrate.

When the grogginess finally dissipated, Snow began feeling all the pleasures that the hands exploring her body were causing.

The numbness was gone and was replaced by her familiar hyper sensitivity. In a matter of seconds, her passions had revved back up to the edge. Her rapture felt like a volcano about to erupt.

The little men sensed it right away and, before she had the time to voice any protest, they lifted-up her knees to her chest to get better access to her pussy. Her legs were spread open to their touch.

They played with her clit for a bit to bring her back to the brink and then they felt it was time!

Without ceremony or fanfare, the dwarves stole her prized virginity in the most earth-shattering orgasm she had experienced thus far.

"Oooh!" one finger

"Oooh!" two fingers

"Oooh!" three fingers

"Oooh!" four fingers

"Oooh!" five fingers

"Oooh!" six fingers

"Oooh!" seven fingers

Thanks to their super sensitive senses, the dwarves had managed to prolong Snow's first vaginal climax seven times. The Long Game was over. They were no longer trying to prolong the buildup of her desires. No, the aim was to use their senses to make her cum as many times as possible.

Each of the seven dwarves had inserted a finger into her and one by one they had gently pulled and stretched her pussy to accommodate each additional finger. The orgasm was extended and prolonged through digital stimulation. They made sure that each additional peak was reached as an additional finger was inserted into her hot box.

It was a long and laborious affair as they waited for her to adapt to each new insertion before proceeding with the next one.

Snow felt so full.

They quickly removed their fingers to clean the traces or her maidenhood and the girl ached to be filled again.

She was lifted from the bench by a single dwarf.

He was easily carrying her under the knees from behind in a squatting position.

Snow was humiliated; she felt like a little girl being held to pee.

"Oooh!" she came as the dwarf slowly impaled her onto one of the seven horny cocks.

The penetration was slow and deep. Again, the little men used their talents to make her pleasure the focus of their attention.

Once they filled her to the hilt, they immediately started pulling her off.

They passed her from cock to cock always timing the initial penetration with a new climax.

The girl became a quivering mess.

She lost all concept of time and self.

She was just a wet pussy enjoying the sensations of being penetrated by the ribbed, bony cocks of the seven brothers.

Eventually, the pace quickened.

The dwarves reached their elusive ejaculations and each of them filled Snow's newly fucked pussy with their seed.