Snow Storm Irregularities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

"OH JOE! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Aggie panted. I continued working my fingers in and out and began kissing the globes of her lovely ass. I decided that it was time to move things along so I removed my fingers, placed my cock at the entrance of Aggie's pussy and pushed in slowly and I pressed my thumb into her now empty rectum. I was greeted with another deep moan from Aggie's throat as I worked myself in and out of her vagina. My intent, however was to get my cock ready for an assault on Aggie's beautiful rear end. I pulled my thumb from her ass and my dick from her pussy, I spit into my hand and spread my saliva around her asshole and spit into my hand again spreading it on my cock. I then lined my cock up with Aggie's slightly gaped anus and began pushing into her.

"OH MY GOD, JOE! YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK MY ASS?" If she would have pulled away I would have stopped but she didn't so I kept up the pressure and began slipping into her slowly. Aggie then reached back and pulled her cheeks wide for me easing my entry slightly. I let up the pressure for a moment to allow her to adjust and then pushed in again. When I had myself halfway in I pulled back a bit before pushing back. Each time I did this I got a bit deeper. "YOU'RE FUCKING MY ASS! IT'S SO NAUGHTY BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Aggie cried out. As I pulled out a bit I spit into my hand again and applied to my length to help me delve further.

After several minutes, I managed to sink my entire penis into Aggie's back door. "I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE! IT FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK ME SLOWLY JOE!" I pulled most of the way out and then slowly pushed all of the way back into Aggie's rectum. The sensations were incredible! Aggie's ass was super tight and so hot compared to the wet warmth of her pussy.

I reached around and grabbed Aggie's tits massaging them gently as I slowly fucked her ass. Aggie began to purr, "YES! YES! YES!" as I maintained a nice slow pace. I then reached down with my right hand and began playing with her clitoris. This additional stimulus caused Aggie to start pushing back on me as I pushed into her. Our tempo increased and so did my ardor. I could feel my orgasm begin to well up in my loins.

"I'M GOING TO CUM SOON!" I cried out.

"OH GOD! ME TOO!"

After a couple of moments, I let out a low growl and began shooting my seed deep into the dark depths of Aggie's ass. I felt Aggie start to quiver and a shot of her ejaculate hit my scrotum as she too began her climax. For me the feeling was so intense my eyes rolled up into my head and I began to feel dizzy. I pulled Aggie with me as I laid back onto the floor with her on top of me still impaled on my dick. I could feel her muscles pulsing around my cock as we laid there gasping for air.

After a while Aggie cried out, "Holy shit, Joe! That was fantastic! I was always afraid of anal, I thought it would really hurt, but that was wonderful!" She began laughing which caused her rectum to squeeze me. It felt wonderful and I just laid there enjoying the sensations. Finally, after several minutes my peter shrank and I fell out Aggie's backdoor. I said we should jump into the shower and wash up. Aggie ran ahead and giggled saying my cum was dripping out of her ass. The hot water felt great as it washed over us. Aggie had grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug and a wet, deep kiss. We scrubbed each other clean, dried off and crawled onto the bed.

I told Aggie that I thought I would take a little nap. She rolled into my arms, kissed the tip of my nose and told me 'sweet dreams.'

Aggie must have pulled a blanket over us after I fell asleep. She was curled up in my arms as we spooned. Her breathing was deep and regular so I assumed she was asleep. I laid there in wonder, how I was so lucky to have this enchanting young woman get so excited about having sex with an old curmudgeon like me. I decided not to worry and enjoy my time with her for as long as it would last. She wasn't a gold digger because she had sex with me before I told her about my riches. I think she genuinely liked my company. I didn't talk down to her and I tried to treat her as an equal, which is what she was no matter the age difference. I smiled to myself and fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up it was getting dark. Aggie was by the window drinking tea and watching the snow while sitting in the armchair we had put to use earlier. I walked over and kissed on the top of her head. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Well, hello sleepy head! Did you sleep well?"

"I slept extremely well, and you?"

"I had a very nice nap." She replied. "I just love watching the snow as it swirls around in the wind. It's a very hard thing to paint, swirling snow. Because the wind is invisible you have to try to replicate the motion by cheating."

"Are you hungry? I'm famished! I thought I would call room service which will require us to put something on, temporarily! There are some robes in the bathroom."

"I'm hungry too. I guess I could put something on for a minute or two." Aggie replied with a grin.

We scanned the menu, made our decisions and then I called our order down. We both put robes on and waited for our food. Thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door and I opened it to a man pushing a trolley with our dinner. He pushed it next to the table and told me that when we were finished we could push the trolley out into the hallway. I gave him a nice tip, he thanked me and left the room.

"Do you think we will be the talk of the staff? The fatherly figure and the young urchin?" Aggie laughed.

"I'm sure they have seen worse things. I'm starving, let's eat!" I replied.

After we finished eating I told Aggie that she should call her Mother to let her know that she was safe. I turned on the TV while they talked and was happy to note that their conversation seemed to be lighthearted. I was watching another weather report and according to the radar we were in the middle of the storm. Apparently three feet of snow had fallen so far and there was an estimate of another two feet by morning. I looked at Aggie and shrugged my shoulders, "I'll be surprised if we get out of here by Thursday but we will keep our fingers crossed."

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth in preparation for bed. When I was done, I laid down on the bed and looked over at Aggie who was at the window again watching the snow.

"Are you getting any insight on how to paint snow?" I asked.

"I think I can picture it a little. It helps to watch as it swirls around the lights on the parking garage. During the day, it's all a gray blur but in the dark around the lights one can see the patterns better."

"Well, I don't have any artistic knack at all as far as creating things, but I do know what I like. For example, I really like the tattoo on your back...it says so much in such a small space."

"I had quite a time getting it just right with my tattoo guy because I could only see it backwards! But he did a fantastic job and emulated my painting pretty well."

Aggie walked over to the bed and crawled in next to me. She had her head on her hand while on her side looking into my eyes. She then lowered her head and kissed me, sweetly at first and then a little more passionately. I was really getting into the kiss (as was my penis) when she pulled away suddenly. Aggie sat up, turned to face my feet and straddled my face planting her pussy right on my mouth. She then bent down and took my now erect cock into her mouth and began working her magic.

I had never done the ol' 69 before but I found it to be quite enjoyable, especially with Aggie's wonderful pussy. I began lapping at her, covering every bit of her vagina with my tongue. As I sank it into her hole, Aggie ground down on my face trying to get it deeper. All the while she was taking nearly all of my manhood into her mouth while swirling her divine tongue all around me. I pulled Aggie down a bit so I could run my tongue in and around her anus also. She ground her ass down on my tongue too. I then decided it was time to get Aggie off so I pulled her back up so that I could concentrate on her clitoris.

As I worked on Aggie's sensitive little nub I also sank a couple of fingers into both her pussy and asshole! Apparently, the sensations were so overwhelming that Aggie forgot about my dick and sat up to put more pressure on my tongue which was attacking her clit. She didn't last too long before she climaxed with a continual shudder and shooting her tasty ejaculate into my mouth. I managed to bring her to several more orgasms before she collapsed on top of me gasping for air.

"OH JOE! THAT WAS MARVELOUS...YOU DO HAVE THE MOST TALENTED TONGUE!" Aggie croaked as she was calming down. We laid there for several minutes until Aggie said, "Now I need to get you off before bedtime!"

She moved down between my legs and took me back into her mouth. I was so primed from before that it took no time for me to explode into Aggie's mouth. She sucked down every drop and when she was done she pulled off od me with a pop. "Yum! You taste good! I shouldn't have shot you on my chest last night!" We both laughed at this. We then curled up into each other's arms, turned off the lights and fell asleep for the night.

When we awoke on Wednesday the first thing we did was to look outside to see if it was still snowing. When we pulled the shades open we were greeted by bright sunshine. It was nice to see after all of the gray during the snow storm. The snow on the ground made the day even brighter as it reflected the sun light. Aggie danced in front of the window, naked as always. She was a sight to behold.

"How about some breakfast? Do you want to go down to the restaurant or call for room service?" I asked.

"Let's do room service, I don't want to have to get dressed before I have to."

"Okay, what do you want and I'll call it down?"

I called down our breakfast order while Aggie took a shower. We were both quite hungry and ate with a good appetite once our food arrived. Aggie kept sneaking peeks at me while we ate and was smiling brightly.

"What has put you in such a good mood?" I queried.

"Oh, I don't know. The sun and the situation here with you. It's like being on holiday being here with you! I'm having so much fun making love and talking and having no real worries."

"You're right, it has been like a holiday! Tomorrow though, the holiday ends and we will be back in the world again. We better make the most out of today!"

"We will!" laughed Aggie.

When we were done eating I wheeled the cart out into the hallway and then told Aggie I wanted to shower. This time she asked if she could join me and I, of course, agreed. I shaved with my while Aggie watched me. She found the faces I made amusing. She then asked me if she could borrow my razor to shave her legs and vagina. I told her she could if I got to watch!

Aggie turned on the shower and began washing herself in order for the hair on her legs, and elsewhere, would soften. When I climbed into the shower Aggie took charge of cleaning me by scrubbing every inch of my body. While I rinsed the soap off Aggie lathered up her legs with the small can of shaving foam and shaved her legs. When finished with that task she smeared the foam on her crotch and then shaved her vagina. I had never seen anybody do that and winced while thinking of nicks and cuts. She rinsed off her vagina and announced, "Almost done!"

I looked at her askance and asked, "Almost?"

"Yes, I have to do my backside too! I don't want you getting any stubble burn while you are fucking my ass!"

Aggie then turned, smeared some foam between her ass cheeks and began shaving back there. When I got in the shower I was not hard at all. When Aggie washed me I was flying at half-mast. But, when Aggie announced her intention to have me fuck her ass again I became as hard as I have ever been!

When she finished we got out of the shower and dried ourselves off. As we were going to leave the bathroom Aggie stopped, turned to face me and pulled me into a hug and kissed me deeply. When we broke the kiss, Aggie looked into my eyes with a big smile and said, "Thank you Joe for everything. You are the most wonderful person I have ever met. You are kind, generous and the best lover I have ever had! I'm sorry our little holiday ends tomorrow so I agree with you, let's make the most of today. Oh...and I wasn't kidding back there, I want you to fuck my ass again!"

She kissed me again and then pulled me towards the bed by my engorged cock. Aggie crawled up to the middle of the bed and stopped while on all fours. "Use that magical tongue on me!" I crawled up the bed behind her and buried my face into the crack of her ass and licked her from her tailbone down to her clitoris. (The smell of Barbasol was very strong and I think I will always get an erection whenever I smell it in the future!) I began by concentrating on Aggie's vagina. She began getting very wet as I ran my tongue in and out and, up and down. Her natural aroma was now overcoming the shaving foam smell as I lapped up her juices.

I then worked my way up to my ultimate destination and began licking all around and over her anus. It was well scrubbed and smooth from our time in the shower and I couldn't get enough of hers. I probed and licked her sphincter with everything I had. Aggie was moaning constantly while uttering "yes" constantly. I ran a couple of fingers into her pussy to get them wet. I then pushed my middle finger into Aggie's ass while my index finger remained in her pussy. As I sawed my digits into her hole, Aggie reached up with one arm and held onto the headboard and began playing with her clit with the other.

"PUT ANOTHER FINGER IN MY ASS!" Aggie cried out after several minutes. I pulled my index finger from her pussy, I spit on her anus and the pushed both fingers into her ass. I put two fingers from my other hand into her pussy and was working both holes alternately. Aggie had changed her mantra from "yes" to "OH GOD" with this new development. She then cried out, "PUT ANOTHER FINGER IN MY ASS!" I pulled out the two, added my ring finger to the mix, spit on all three and then shoved them into Aggies waiting ass. She was crying out in ecstasy now as I pummeled both of her holes.

Finally, Aggie cried out, "FUCK MY ASS JOE! FUCK MY ASS!" I pulled my fingers from both holes, wiped the pussy juice from my one hand onto my cock and then spit on my hand and worked that onto myself too. I then bent over and spit on Aggie's anus, worked it around with the tip off my meat, placed myself at her opening and began pushing in. I was stunned, again, by how hot and tight Aggie's ass was. Having stretched her more this time and her having had my cock up her once before, it was easier this time to penetrate to her depths. When I got all of the way into her Aggie had a massive orgasm!

She was shuddering like crazy, her ass grabbing my dick inside her. "FFUUUCCCKKK!!!" she cried as I felt her squirting on my balls. I held still inside of her until she cried out, "FUCK ME HARD JOE! FUCK MY ASS HARD!" I was a little nervous to go too hard too quickly so I pulled back slowly and was going to push back slowly until I felt Aggie push back against me. Again, she cried out "FUCK MY ASS HARD!" I decided she was the boss so I began ramming into her ass. As I continued my own lust began rising inside of me as I watched my engorged penis impale Aggie's fine, petite ass. I reached around and began squeezing her little tits. "SQUEEZE MY TITTIES HARD JOE! FIUCK ME HARD AND SQUEEZE MY TITS HARD!"

Aggie was like a person possessed! I had to be hurting her but she loved it. I grabbed and pulled and twisted her tit flesh and pinched and pulled on her nipples as hard as I could. I was ramming my cock into Aggie's asshole as hard as I could and she just kept ramming back on me with everything she had. I think she was having one non-stop climax while we fucked like this. We were both dripping with sweat with our effort as I continued plowing into Aggie's beautiful ass.

Finally, my own climax was rising with in me. "I'M GOING TO CUMMM! OH, FUCK!!!"

"CUM IN MY MOUTH JOE! CUM IN MY MOUTH!"

I pulled myself from Aggie's hot confines and, as I did she quickly turned herself around, grabbed my cock and began guiding it to her mouth. I began shooting my load before she quite got me into her mouth and a huge strand of my goo hit her across her nose, over her eye, onto her forehead and in her hair. The remaining shots she managed to take in her mouth as she drank down my ejaculate. I had never cum this hard. My dick felt like it spasmed on and on draining the contents of my balls. When I was done squirting, Aggie began taking me down her throat cleaning her ass off of my cock. After a while I told her to stop because I was getting too sensitive. We collapsed onto the bed into each other's arms gasping for air.

"Oh, Joe! My god, that was fucking unbelievable! I had a thirty-minute orgasm! I thought I might pass out! I think we need another shower and then maybe a walk so the maid can change the bedding for round two!"

"Just remember, I'm not as young as I used to be!"

"You're not old! You fuck like a teenager with staying power!"

We walked all around the hotel and through all of the ticketing lobbies at O'Hare. There were quite a few people in lines trying to get alternate flights from very tired and haggard looking employees. The amount of snow around the hotel was amazing. There were plows on the roadways with big scooping tractors and dump trucks to the haul snow away. It was quite an operation to behold. One could only imagine what was happening on the airplane side of the terminal.

It was nice to get out of the room and stretch our legs. Aggie looked nice in the dress she wore, though it did look a little incongruent considering her tattoos and piercings. She seemed perfectly happy walking holding onto the crook of my arm. Little did the rest of the world know that she had nothing on under the dress! She told me it would be our little secret. After a while we went to the hotel restaurant to eat a light lunch thinking that this would give the staff ample time to straighten out our room.

When we returned to the room the bed was made, everything was straightened up and we had all new towels. Aggie peeled off her dress in order to be naked once again and I stood and admired her beautiful, young body. Aggie yelled at me to get my clothes off as she walked over to me. She decided I was stripping much too slowly so she started helping me. We were both laughing while my clothes were pulled off my body. Once I was naked Aggie pulled me into a big hug and kissed me deeply. I was overwhelmed with the passion of her kiss and tried to kiss her with equal passion. Additionally, my penis responded in its usual way by rising to the occasion!

When Aggie broke the kiss, she looked me in the eye and smiled, "That was nice, you're a very good kisser Joe." She then turned away from me grabbed a straight back chair and set it by the window facing outward. "Come here Joe and sit in the chair." I walked over towards her and sat in the chair as I was told. Aggie then straddled me and sat on my lap facing me and then began kissing me again. Our tongues danced and played as I ran my hands from Aggie's shoulders, down to her ass and then back up again. I was relishing the feel of Aggie's soft skin and the feeling of her wonderful ass cheeks.

After a while Aggie straightened her back lifting her lovely, tiny tits to my face. I sucked her nipples and licked all around her breasts. She moaned loudly as she pressed her tits into my face while I licked and nibbled. I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks again pulling them apart exposing her asshole and pussy to the world just outside of the window. She was so tiny I was able to reach her vagina and began running my fingers between the lips of her pussy and delve them into her depths. Aggie was soaking wet as I began push one, then two and finally three fingers into her warm wet honeypot. Aggie was pushing back against my hand trying to get my fingers in deeper.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers