Snow Storm Irregularities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

All at once Aggie pulled my hand out of her, stood up, turned around facing the window, squatted down while grabbing my cock and then sat on my hardness with my cock in her gushing pussy. We both moaned as we savored the feeling as she lowered herself on me. She put her hands on the window as she rose and lowered herself fucking me as I sat in a chair. I rubbed her back for a while and then reached around and lightly ran my fingertips around her breasts and stomach.

"That feels nice Joe! It tickles a little, but in a good way. I'm getting goose bumps and my nipples are so hard!"

We continued our carnal embrace for the world to see for quite some time. Aggie was doing all of the work while I provided the ride, so to speak. She kept a steady pace as I enjoyed the view of my penis disappearing and then reappearing like a piston. I then felt Aggie reach under herself and touch my dick and play with her lips. I liked the additional touch of her hand but it ended pretty quickly because she reached around herself and sank two fingers into her asshole!

Aggie really picked up the pace on my cock as she rammed her fingers in and out of her anus. "OH, YES! SPIT ON MY ASS JOE," she cried! I did as she asked and then she ran her fingers through my saliva and then shoved a third finger into herself! She, again, asked me to spit on her anus and when I did she rubbed her fingers in it and then pressed a fourth digit in. I couldn't believe my eyes as she pounded herself with four fingers. I could feel her fingers on my cock as she fucked me, which was really turning me on. I could feel my orgasm welling up in my loins. We both cried out at the same time we were going to cum as we both climaxed. As Aggie gushed all over my balls I shot my load into her womb.

Aggie pulled her fingers from her ass and collapsed back on my chest with my cock still buried in her pussy. We both sucked in air as quickly as we could as we sat there panting. As we calmed down Aggie stood up, turned around, grabbed my softening dick, worked it back into her pussy as she sat on me again and then kissed me. "That was awesome, yet again! It was so great it gave me an idea that I want to try when we have recovered a bit!"

I was curious as to what her idea was so I asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"I want you to fist me! I'm not sure which hole yet, maybe both, but I definitely want you to fist me!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Oh yes! Your hands are bigger than mine but aren't that big. If it doesn't work, we can stop and try something else!"

"Okay, I'm willing to try if you're sure, but I don't want to hurt you!"

"It will be alright Joe."

"Well, whenever you are ready let me know. Since this doesn't involve my penis I'll be ready to go."

"Okay, I just need to use the toilet and grab something from in there."

Aggie went into the bathroom and was in there for quite a while. I could hear the shower running and thought, maybe, that she was trying to relax her body with a hot shower. After forty-five minutes, she popped out of the bathroom with a small container in her hand. She saw me looking quizzically at the bottle and said, "Lotion! I thought we could use some artificial lubricant help, especially if we go in through the backdoor! I'm all clean back there just for you. I kind of jury rigged an enema of sorts. Are you ready?"

I shook my head in amazement and said that I was ready and asked her how she wanted to do this. She told me to grab the chair we had just used and bring it over to the bed and to sit in it. Aggie then crawled onto the bed and kneeled down on the edge in front of me and got into a sort of fetal position on her knees. "I did some experiments in the bathroom. The lotion, when combined with saliva is really slippery and it's very slippery with my own juices. I want you to lick my anus getting it really wet while you finger my pussy with four fingers. When I tell you when, I want you to pull your fingers out of me, spread the lotion over that hand and then work it into my ass! Okay?"

I was dubious but decided not to rain on her parade. I began licking Aggie's ass while I began working my fingers into her pussy. I was drooling copious amounts of saliva on her anus and probed her with my tongue trying to work some inside of her. Her vagina was super wet so I managed to work four fingers into her quite easily. Aggie was moaning pretty good. Finally, she cried out that I should begin working my hand into her ass. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, squeezed a large amount of the lotion on that hand, spit on it for good measure and rubbed the mixture all over my hand up to my wrist.

I then began by pushing two fingers into her rosebud, working them in and out. Aggie began moaning again and then told me to add another digit. I complied by pulling my index, middle and ring fingers into a point leaving my little finger and thumb on the outside. Then Aggie asked for a fourth finger. I pulled partially out and then inserted the fourth finger. Aggie asked me to twist my hand a little as I pushed in and out. As I did that she screamed out, "OH! FUCK! I WANT YOUR HAND IN ME NOW!" I, again, pulled part of the way out, spit on my hand several times, added my thumb to the rest and began working my hand all of the way into Aggie's well stretched asshole!

When I got in up to my wrist I told Aggie I was all of the way in. I couldn't believe how hot it looked with my hand buried inside of Aggie's rectum. I pushed and pulled and twisted in little bits. Aggie was moaning and mewling and crying out how fabulous it felt. After a while she said, "I WANT YOU TO PULL OUT OF ME SO I CAN TURN OVER ONTO MY BACK AND THEN PUT YOUR HAND BACK IN, OKAY?" I told her okay and then pulled my hand from her butt. Aggie quickly turned over and then I worked my hand back into her ass. "OH YES! NOW I WANT YOU TO FIST MY PUSSY!"

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?" I cried!

"FIST MY PUSSY JOE! YOU CAN DO IT! I CAN TAKE IT! I'VE SEEN VIDEOS OF WOMEN DOING IT! PLEASE JOE, FIST MY PUSSY!"

I shook my head and placed my other hand at Aggie's vagina. She had her legs spread very wide and I could see her juices running freely down to her ass. Aggie was really turned on! I started with three fingers since I had four inside her only a few minutes ago. As I began working my way in, Aggie reached down to her breasts and began pinching and pulling her nipples very hard. I managed to get a fourth finger into her sloppy wet pussy. I sawed them in and out for a while until Aggie cried out, "YOUR WHOLE HAND NOW!" I brought my thumb in and then pushed my hand in up to my wrist.

I couldn't believe the sight in front of me, both of my hands were buried in Aggie's holes while she pinched and pulled on her nipples. The sight was so erotic that my dick was as hard as it had ever been. Aggie looked up and smiled at me, "IT HURTS SO FUCKING GOOD JOE! FUCK ME WITH YOUR HANDS!" I pulled each hand out to its thickest point and then would shove it back in using alternating strokes. Aggie was writhing around calling out unintelligible words. She then moved one of her hands to her clitoris and began rubbing it side to side very fast. Her fingers were a blur as she worked her clit and before too long she screamed out that she was cumming. I could feel both holes squeezing my hands, the one in her pussy getting even wetter!

As her climax ebbed I pulled my one hand out of Aggie's ass slowly. She had a sizable gape which quickly shrank down to just a small gape. I then pulled my other hand from her pussy as Aggie sighed. My hands were soaked and I was about to go wash them in the bathroom when Aggie asked me to stop.

"You are so hard! Did this turn you on?"

I answered, "Of course it did. It was incredibly erotic!"

"Wow! As you had both hands in me I was thinking that if I could only have your cock down my throat! Why don't I do that now!" And with that Aggie turned around on the bed and hung her head off the edge. "Come here and fuck my face!"

"You're kidding, right?"

"No! I'm not! Please, come fuck my face it will make me so happy!"

I walked back to the bed and up to Aggie's upside down head. I moved in closer and put my cock into her waiting mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head causing me to moan and then clamped down on me with her lips and sucked hard. I began to slowly pump into her mouth, but not too deep. Aggie had other ideas! She grabbed each of my thighs and pulled me hard into her forcing my penis all the way into her mouth. She then pushed back on my thigh's pulling me out. She kept doing this until I figured out the rhythm she wanted and began pumping into her hot mouth on my own. My balls were slapping into Aggie's forehead as I pummeled her face. Her mouth felt so good and I was still so aroused by the fisting episode that my orgasm welled up really fast and before I knew it I was blasting my load down Aggie's throat! She pulled me deep into her throat for most of my orgasm and then pushed me most of the way out as she sucked the last dribbles from my head.

My legs felt weak from my orgasm so I sat down in the chair that was still by the bed. As I gained my breath I began to feel less woozy. By now Aggie had worked her way into the middle of the bed. I really wanted to wash my hands but I decided I should lie down with Aggie first. I laid down next to her and pulled her into me and kissed her. It was a nice sweet kiss and she quickly reciprocated.

After a bit, I asked Aggie, "Are you okay? Did everything measure up to your expectations? It was pretty intense from my perspective. It was incredibly erotic, too! I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"I'm fine," Aggie replied. "It was incredible...truly! It did hurt some but it was a good hurt. It's hard to explain but it was really, really good. I'm glad you found it to be exciting, too. It would have sucked if you didn't enjoy being part of it. I could easily fall in love with you, you know. You are everything a girl could want in a man. I'm surprised you didn't remarry. You must have felt like a cow in a pond of piranhas with women chasing after you!"

I laughed and then replied, "After my wife died I just thought I would never love again. We had a great time and a good life. We were each other's best friends, if that makes sense. I thought she was irreplaceable so I just never dated or anything. I kept myself to myself. I really didn't miss having sex either. It wasn't that big a deal in the great scheme of things...until you came along and took advantage of me in the shower!"

Aggie giggled, "Yeah that's me the great seducer of men! Seriously though, wouldn't you like to share your life with someone again?"

"I really don't want to deal with the whole mating ritual trying to find someone I wouldn't be comfortable with all of that. If I was forty-five years younger I would marry you in a heartbeat! I might even consider having one of your paintings tattooed on my chest, or have one of those huge circles put into my earlobes. Whatever it took. But I'm way too old for you and that's fine. Someday you will find your best friend and marry him and have a fantastic life. He will be one lucky bastard!"

Aggie leaned over and kissed me again and held me tight. "You are the sweetest person alive! I hope you are right but you are wrong about one thing. I have found my best friend; you are the best friend anyone could have! Why don't we take a shower, order room service and then call it a night and watch a movie or something?"

"Okay, but I get to choose the movie!"

"I can live with that!"

We showered together and then ordered room service. After we ate we watched a forgettable movie. Aggie cuddled up against me and fell asleep after about 40 minutes. I laid there and stroked her hair thinking what an incredible girl she was. After a while I turned off the lights and fell asleep with Aggie in my arms.

Thursday morning dawned bright and sunny and quite cold by the looks of things. We could see planes landing and taking off so I was confident we would be back on our way to Portland. Aggie said we should do room service for breakfast again. After we ate I told her we should pack our bags. When we had finished, Aggie asked, "Can we have one more roll in the hay before we go?"

I said, "Sure, our flight isn't scheduled until 2:30. What would you like to do?"

"I'd like to suck you for a while then I want you to fuck my pussy and finish up by fucking my ass! A, sort of, trifecta to end our holiday together!"

We laid down on the bed and kissed for a few minutes until Aggie slid down my body and took me into her mouth. I couldn't help but moan with the pleasure she was giving me. After several minutes, Aggie crawled up my body and then rolled us over until I was on top of her. "Joe, make love to me!"

I arched my back and felt Aggie reach down and grab my erection. She rubbed it around her steaming pussy for a few seconds before she positioned me at her opening. I slowly pressed into Aggie's womb enjoying the sensations as I got deeper and deeper. She pulled my head down next to her face hugging me as I pumped in and out. Aggie was whispering in my ear constantly, "Oh Joe, you are wonderful. That feels so good! I love you Joe!" We kept at it for some time until Aggie whispered, "Make love to my ass now Joe!"

I pushed myself up off of Aggie's body and she pulled her legs back exposing her asshole to me. I bent down and licked her little crinkled orifice getting it wet with my saliva mixed with her pussy juice that was rolling out of her. I sat back up and spit on my hand to work my saliva onto my penis. I then placed myself at Aggie's rosebud and began pushing into her slowly. I managed to get balls deep in one long slow push. We both moaned and then smiled as we looked into each other's eyes.

I made love to Aggie's ass with very slowly with long slow strokes. The sensations were unbelievable as I slowly sawed in and out of Aggie's gaping anus. After a while she reached down to her clitoris with one of her hands and began rubbing it and moaning louder. Pretty soon Aggie whispered, "I'm going to cum soon Joe...cum with me! Cum in my ass!" With those words in my ears and the feeling of Aggie's climax hitting her, I too orgasmed and set off bolt after bolt of my sperm deep into Aggie's womb.

I collapsed on top of Aggie and the rolled us over onto our sides. Aggie was smiling and staring into my eyes. "That was perfect! I'll cherish this week for the rest of my life!"

We laid in bed for a while and then got up to shower and dress. Aggie was wearing another of her new dresses and looked lovely. Again, she wore no underwear, as she said, in honor of our week together. Our flight turned out to be on time so after checking in and clearing security we headed for our gate.

Aggie was staring at her boarding pass with a look of confusion. "This can't be right. It shows my seat as 2A, isn't that in first class?"

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you I upgraded you to First class and for your return also! I hope you don't mind. I wanted to sit next to you again on the way to Portland."

"I don't mind at all. Thank you so much, Joe!"

After a while we took off and were winging our way west. We held hands the entire way. Just as we began our descent into Portland I turned towards Aggie and said, "I was serious about having you paint my portrait. I also want to see the rest of your works. I really think you are very talented." I handed Aggie a piece of paper with my name address and phone number on it. "When you get back to New York and are settled, call me and we will work out times for me to sit. Also, call me if you just want to talk and feel free to come by my place anytime you would like. I'm going to miss you very much."

"I'm going to miss you too. Don't worry, I'll probably make a real nuisance out of myself before long!"

"I really doubt that."

Too soon the plane landed. We deplaned and as we got into the gate area Aggie pulled to the side and beckoned me to follow her. She pulled me into a massive hug and kissed me very deeply and passionately. "One for the road, besides I think my Mom would freak if she saw me kissing a man old enough to be her Father, like this. Thank you so much for everything. I promise to call you. Take care of yourself. I love you!"

"I love you too!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers