Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips and got dressed as I watched. "You will come and visit me the next time your in town." It wasn't a request. It was an order, and one I'd happily follow. She gave me a sweet kiss and left. My first appointment was over lunch and I rolled over to have a deep and euphoric sleep.

I woke at about half past nine, showered, and dressed. In the lobby they had a small buffet set up that appeared to be pretty picked over. I grabbed a cinnamon bun and some coffee. I sat at a table in the lobby bar to eat. A heard a voice from behind me, "Looks like they didn't kill you!" I turned to see Julie. "It looks like they did some damage, though. You look beat to hell. I saw them leave this morning and they all seemed pretty happy and smiling." I simply said that we all had a good time. I told her I was surprised to see her still here. She told me that her car was plowed in and they gave her a room for the night. She then told me that her boss was also her housemate and asked her to work the day shift today since she was still snow-bound.

"What do you have planned for today?" I told her I had a lunch appointment and then another right afterward. She told me she should be off by four. I took that as a not to subtle invitation and said I'd try to see her before she left and maybe we could grab some real food. She extended her hand. "I told you last night what I consider real food."

My appointments went well. It seems like the competition all canceled theirs. At three-forty five. I was back at the hotel and sitting at the lobby bar. Julie was stocking and I told her I was in no hurry as I gazed at her pretty little ass when she bent over to stock the cooler.

"I'm afraid that I have to turn down your dinner invitation. My boss is still unable to get here which means I can't get home tonight either. I'll have to close. Since the hotel is pretty empty that means eight o'clock." I asked where she would stay. "They gave me the room for another night so I'm stuck here."

I drank my beer and went for an early dinner. I told her where I was going and asked if I could bring her something. "Sushi? I love it! A caterpillar roll would be perfect!" I went to my favorite spot and ordered both to go after drinking my restorative miso soup. We each shared our meals with the other. She was pretty inept with chopsticks, so eating my chirashi was a real challenge for her. But watching her eat her roll with her fingers was tantalizing to say the least, especially as she licked the avocado residue from her fingers while looking directly at me.

"You still look like you're sore." I admitted that I was. "She slid me a room key-card. I have the suite at the end of your floor. Why don't you go soak in the Jacuzzi tub for a while. I can close in thirty minutes. In forty minutes I can be there and tend to your injuries."

"Aren't you afraid of losing your job?" I had worked in hotels and knew the rules.

"My boss told me I could have the room but under no circumstances could I fuck a guest in it. She didn't say anything about sucking them off! Besides that, my old boyfriend called and invited me to move to Florida. I'm leaving in a week or two. When you go up, I'll distract Pete at the front desk for a while so he's not looking at the security camera. All I have to do is unbutton my vest."

I had another beer and waited to go up. At seven I went to my room and changed, donned the hotel provided robe, called my wife, and told her I was hitting the sack early. I should have felt guilty but it had been years since she had given me one tenth of what I'd had the night before. I knew our marriage was on the rocks. Perhaps I'm shallow, but consummation should be a re-occurring thing to me. Oral was one big missing component. I filled the tub and climbed in to feel the soothing bubbles. I shifted position and let the bubbles impinge on my cock and balls. It felt great.

Julie walked in and asked if she could join me. She stripped slowly in front of me. She had a much nicer body than I expected. The panties were the last thing to go and I saw that she had a close cropped bush that she had decorated with shaved stripes that formed a chevron pattern that pointed directly at her clit. She slid into the tub and her soft feet found my parts and gently massaged them. I've never even considered a foot fetish but she could turn me.

We sat in the tub for about fifteen more minutes and she got out and extended a hand to me. I eagerly followed her and took great pleasure in drying her nice body. She took pleasure in drying me too and was careful to be gentle. I began to harden. She pulled a bag out of her purse and it contained three large Aloe Vera leaves. She led me to the bed and urged me to sit on the edge while she squeezed the gel from one leaf. She applied it gently to my cock and rubbed it in. It was unbelievably restorative and my erection grew.

She grabbed another leaf and this time applied the gel to my balls and perineum. It felt glorious.

She told me to roll over and held my hard cock pointed down as I did so. She grabbed the third leaf and milked the gel from it as she kissed me between the shoulder blades before straddled me backwards and rubbing the gel into my ass cheeks and around my anus. She bent forward and I felt her long tongue work its way way down my ass crack. Her tongue found the hole and probed it as I moaned. I'd been rimmed before but never like this. I spread my legs and pulled my ass cheeks apart. She must have gotten her tongue in and out good inch before slowly working her way down. She sucked my balls ever-so-gently and moved down to begin licking the bottom of my shaft.

She slid down ten inches further and took my cocks head in while her tongue massaged my frenelum. I blew and I blew hard. It was the most seductive workup to a blow job I had ever experienced and possibly the most intense orgasm.

She pulled off me and I rolled over. She turned and nestle close to me. My hand instinctively reached around her and cupped her tits. We slept until two. I woke to her laying a train of kisses up and down my shaft. She was laying between my legs and I could feel her nice firm nipples grazing across my thighs. I turned on the bedside light and watched her in action.

She was truly amazing. She not only took me all the way down but held me there while her super tongue licked around my balls and almost to my ass. Next she began long and slow strokes with just her mouth and throat. U the upstroke she'd release me with a pup or maybe a blow. On the way down it was all suck, even as she took me down her throat. I finally told her I was going to cum and she pulled up until she just had the head in. She obviously wanted maximum coverage of her taste bubs. I know my load was diminished but she seemed to enjoy every drop.

I woke at first light. The clock told me it was about six. She was asleep on her side with that cute tight ass facing me. Her legs were separated enough so I could just see a bit of her cunt. I couldn't resist, slid down, and licked her tasty ass. She woke of course and soon changed position enough to give me better access. I could now lick from her anus to the very edge of her clit. I gave her five minutes of that and she finally rolled to her back and lifted her knees up to her shoulders. It was like a tasty banquet for my tongue. I pressed my tongue in her ass as far as I could and then licked across her perineum to tongue fuck her cunt before moving further up and sucking her engorged clit. Apparently she enjoyed getting oral just as much as giving it.

After she came she murmured, "You know where I want you to finish but I sure like to feel that big cock in my pussy and ass for a while first." I was happy to oblige and rolled her over to her knees. I was surprisingly hard as a rock again and began to slide my cock head up her slit from her cunt to her ass and back again. On each journey I pressed in a little harder. Her cunt opened first and I slammed it in. She screamed a bit with the shock but started to buck and moan. I fucked her pussy hard until she came. My cock was now well lubed from her juices and I pulled out. She whimpered but I didn't know if it was the sensation of being empty or the knowledge of what was next.

I poised my cock at her anus. She was yelling for me to just do it! It was wide open and I rammed my cock home. She screamed again and this time her climax was almost instantaneous. That was a good thing because I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. I made it five more minutes before I pulled out and ordered her to suck my dirty cock. She did what I said and it was only a few seconds before I filled her mouth for the third time in twelve hours. It was also my ninth time in less than thirty six hours. When I was twenty that wouldn't have been much of a feat but at fifty-five I felt proud, even if I was sore and some Pharma company had helped.

We took a long and leisurely shower. I would have loved to have more time to show her how much I appreciated her fine body. We dressed and I gave her a nice warm kiss. "I suppose you'll be sunning yourself on some warm sandy beach the next time I'm here."

"Don't you get to Florida sometimes?" I told I did about ten times a year and to the Tampa area half of that. She gave me her phone number.

"What about your boyfriend? Won't he be pissed?"

"No more than your wife would be. What they don't know won't hurt them! Besides, he's out of town a lot during the hot and steamy months!" She licked her lips sexily and we parted after another kiss and clutch.

12