Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

He saw the flashing lights before he saw Wendy. It was pretty easy, from the way the car was sitting, what had occurred. He pulled his vehicle next to Wendy's and turned off the engine. Even with his head covered, he could hear her teeth chattering. The relief was very evident on her face and before he could say hello, she collapsed in his arms.

I've written about rescuing a damsel in distress but this is the first time I'm actually doing it.

He pulled out the spare blanket he had packed in the cargo compartment and wrapped her the best he could, making sure to cover any exposed skin. He didn't know where she lived so there wasn't any question that he needed to get her to his place at all speed.

There was no movement from his passenger during the trip home. She was short and didn't feel very heavy so he elected to put her over his shoulder and carry her up the stairs and into his bedroom. He quickly gathered some extra blankets and some warm dry clothes. Undressing a limp person proved to be more of a challenge than he thought. Of course, he had never done it before and it seemed so easy in the movies and in novels. Definitely a nice body and he thought twice about removing her underwear. Who knows? Maybe another time under better circumstances.

He left her alone and closed the door. All he could do was go about his normal routine and wait.

Wendy woke after a few hours and at first she was disoriented. The room wasn't familiar and she wondered where she was and how she got there. Slowly, her mind began to clear. She remembered being stranded in the car and some guy on a snowmobile showed up. Terrific. I must have fainted. She threw off the blankets and discovered she was wearing a man's shirt and there were heavy socks on her feet. She was relieved, after a quick inspection that she still had on her bra and panties.

She heard a voice that sounded like someone talking on the phone. She pulled a blanket around her and headed out to meet her rescuer. The first time she had seen him, his face was hidden behind goggles and a cap pulled low. When she stood in the doorway, he was looking right at her. She silently gasped and she felt her heart flutter. How lucky, she felt, to be rescued by a handsome man. Please don't be married.

Phil had planted his feet on his desk so he could watch the door to his bedroom. He had checked on his new ward a few times and she seemed to be resting peacefully. He was near the end of his conference call when she appeared in the doorway. He liked the looks of the person standing a few yards away. He didn't find any ID on her when he put her to bed so he really didn't know who she was.

He ended his call and walked over to Wendy and said, "Hi. I'm Phil McMasters and you are?"

She looked up to a man towering above. He had a beautiful smile, dark wavy hair and trimmed mustache, and smiling hazel eyes and glasses. Not a muscular looking man but he looked to be in decent shape as there wasn't a pot belly. "Wendy Adams," she stammered. "I'm so thankful to you for rescuing me."

"I'm glad I was in the right place at the right time. How about some breakfast while you tell me what happened."

She was starving and gladly accepted. She ate everything Phil put in on her plate. After three helpings of eggs on toast and half a pot of coffee she finally felt full. In between bites she gave an account of yesterday's events. During her narrative she realized she had left her purse in the car. Phil offered to fetch it while she rested.

The room was warm so she folded the blanket and put it back on the bed. During his absence, she thought she would explore her new surroundings. In many ways it was very similar to Tom and Beth's cabin. Same A-frame design and the rooms were laid out in the same manner. His fireplace was larger and in front of it, her clothes hung on a rope. They were still a bit damp. From the looks of the place she concluded that Phil lived alone and wondered if he was a neat freak. The place was immaculate. She wandered over to his office area. On the wall behind it was a large collection of reference books, novels, and some biographies. She recognized a couple of the romance novels and was surprised that he had them. She realized that she knew very little about him other than he was attractive and seemed like a very nice person.

On his desk was a computer with a large screen monitor. Next to it was a manuscript lying open that had a few editing notations. She picked it up and scanned the first several pages. From what she could glean from a quick read, the book was a romance novel. She didn't recognize the author, however.

She was sitting in the easy chair, resting and wondered what Phil's story was. She didn't hear him return and was unaware of him standing next to her.

She looked so sweet and positively sexy in his shirt. He felt an erection coming on and headed to the kitchen for some coffee.

Wendy heard the microwave beep and looked over at him. She felt like a school girl with a crush. How handsome he was.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better, thank you, but I could use a shower."

He gathered her clothes and laid out towels and the toiletries she needed. He closed the door and wished he could join her. Right now he needed to get his mind on something else so he headed to his desk.

Wendy closed her eyes and relished the wonderful feeling of the hot water spray on her body. She still couldn't believe her luck. If Phil hadn't come along, who knows ... she shook her head, she didn't even want to think about it. She thought about him and smiled when she touched her erect nipples.

After drying, she looked at her naked body in the full length mirror. She realized that even though she didn't wear much makeup, what she had was back at the cabin. She stared at the person looking back. Not bad looking, a natural blond sans pussy hair, firm breasts that filled a B+ bra but a waist line that could use some improvement. Too many carbs.

She washed her panties and hung them to dry and put her clothes back on. She liked the feeling of wearing jeans without undies; it made her feel naughty. She emerged from the bedroom looking refreshed and in his estimation, even prettier than before. She smiled and walked up to his desk. "I want to thank you again. Words fail me to express my gratitude so all I can say is thank you."

"I'm happy things worked out like they did. Can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm fine. However, if you don't mind, I'd like to know more about my hero."

Phil laughed, "I'm no hero. I was just trying to do the right thing. Take a seat and I'll tell you anything you want to know."

He poured two cups of coffee and joined her on the couch.

"You know my name and I'm a writer by profession. Most of my writing skills are directed to editing other authors' work and ghost writing. The amount depends on the author and the publisher. Fortunately, I only receive manuscripts that show promise. On a more personal level, I've been divorced for a few years. She was a good person, just the wrong one and we parted amicably. She's remarried and doing fine."

He made a sweeping movement with his hand. "I rented this cabin several months ago from a publisher because I wanted to work undisturbed. Let me tell you, however, solitude can get lonely. Phone calls and emails are a poor substitute for connecting with people. I think I'm ready to move back to civilization. Fortunately, I work from my computer so it doesn't matter where."

Those words brought a smile to Wendy. The conversation turned to her work and hobbies. He was pleased with how well read she was and they chatted about the various books she enjoyed. She was surprised and impressed to learn that he had a big hand in a couple of them.

She helped him prepare lunch and as they ate, they talked about their youth and their years in school and growing up in general. The conversation flowed easily and the comfort level between them increased.

The phone interrupted them and she heard one half of the conversation. Most of it was "ok", "I see", "thanks" and finally, "I'll let her know".

"Good news about your car. I made a few calls and hopefully the right people are aware of your car and won't block it in when they clear the road. I've also contacted a garage and they'll tow it back to their shop. The bad news is that it's going to be several days before they plow the road. That brings up another issue. The power lines are down so unless your cabin has backup power like I do, you don't have any electricity. You're welcome to stay here and later I'll be happy to drive you to where you need to be once the roads are cleared."

Wendy laughed, "I can't think of a better place to be stranded. Other than your shirt and the clothes I'm wearing now, I don't have anything."

"You did wonders for my shirt," he said with a big grin. We can take a ride on my snowmobile tomorrow or I can give you more shirts."

"Now that's an interesting offer. Unless something comes up, I don't need to go back to the cabin. I should call the caretaker and my boss and let them know what's going on."

"You'll have to use my phone because yours won't work here."

After she completed her calls she said, "Is this manuscript your current project?"

"Yes it is. I'll give it one more read before I put it all in electronic form and send it off. I'm also doing some research for another author." I tend to do a non-fiction and fiction project at the same time. You're going to laugh but when I get stuck, I clean the house. It helps clear my mind. The novel in front of you is by an author I've worked with before. She writes pretty well so most of my editing is fairly easy. Are you familiar with her?"

"No, I'm not."

"Would you care to read it?"

"Sure. Thanks."

"Would you like some wine? I have a Malbec open."

She laughed and said, "At home I've been known to open a bottle of wine and get lost in a romance novel."

"It may take some adjustment because I printed it out in double space. I'm old fashioned and prefer to work from a hard copy."

She had never read an unpublished manuscript before and seeing it with Phil's markings was interesting. It was easy to see why editors sought him to be a ghost writer. His comments and notations really aided the story.

She was so engrossed in the novel that she wasn't aware of him preparing dinner. He literally shook the book to get her attention. She looked at the table and was delighted to see it nicely set; complete with table cloth and lit candles.

He seated her and she said, "I'm impressed, this is quite lovely."

"To tell the truth, you're the first guest I've had for dinner."

A flash of Tom eating Beth's pussy on their dining room table flashed in her mind. "Thank you, I'm sorry I didn't help with dinner."

"No problem. I gather you're enjoying the story?"

"Yes, and I'm getting an education in what goes on before the book is published." What she didn't say was how the steamy parts had her turned on.

"I'm anxious to hear your thoughts after you've read it."

Over dinner, they talked about the various novels he had worked on and the temperament of some of the authors. Fortunately for Phil, the publisher is the recipient of an author's wrath, not the editor. She wanted to ask about story plots, specifically like the erotic one she was reading, but decided to wait. A romance novel with hot sex, along with some wine, and being alone with a handsome man was, in her mind, a tempting cocktail.

The wine and story was having its effect and she decided after dinner to get really comfortable. While Phil was cleaning up, she went to the bedroom and changed clothes. She came out wearing his shirt and nothing underneath. She poured some more wine and went back to reading.

He pretended to work while keeping an eye on her. He had a pretty good idea of when she was reading a steamy section because her lips would part slightly and her hand would slide up and, ever so slightly, cup her breast.

A few hours later she finished and looked at him with a big smile. "What a great read and I might add, your part in it made it even better."

He came over and joined her on the couch. "How does it compare to other romance novels you've read?"

"This is one hot and erotic book. I like the fact that it holds your attention and is a good page turner."

"Anything else?" he said, giving her his full attention.

"Well...I don't recall a novel with sex scenes being quite as explicit as this."

"In what way?"

"You're making me blush."

"Sorry. I just want your honest opinion."

"Ok, here goes... Why is it that authors will use words like cock or dick but rarely use the word pussy? This is the first book I've read that even mentioned a woman's cunt. And I noticed, those were her words, not yours."

"That's her style and her readers like it."

"Did this story turn you on?"

"Well...ah...yes it did."

"What did you do about it?"

"I...ah...ah...jack off," he said quietly. "What about you?"

"I do the same except I think girls jill off."

"What turned you on?"

"Let me see...'their sexual desire were no longer being denied as bodies became one; his cock plunging deep into her cunt."

She looked at him and her gut said yes as she leaned over and kissed him.

There was no holding either of them back and he returned the kiss with passion. Lips parted and their tongues did an intimate dance. She moaned her approval when he slid his hand up and found her breast. Discovering there was no bra increased the heat he was feeling in his crotch. Hands were busy with buttons and soon shirts were on the floor. All the words used to express the delightful surprise flashed through Phil's mind as he gazed at the lovely naked woman he beheld. She watched him as his eyes moved down her body and she gave him an even better look of her bare pussy by spreading her legs.

"Oh baby. You look wonderful."

"My turn," she said with a grin and her hands moved to his pants. She didn't object to his assistance and within moments, she had his hard member in her hand and licking the precum from the tip. When she took the head of his dick into her mouth, he felt his knees weaken and he moaned from the sensual pleasure.

Wendy slid her mouth down and up on his hard rod, going a little deeper each time. There was no doubt that both were in a sexual bliss. Phil loved the wonderful sensation she was giving to his throbbing cock. It had been a very long time since he enjoyed anything like this. For Wendy, a cock in her mouth is something she savored and his cock filled her mouth so nicely.

She pulled away and looked at him with a big smile. She took his love tool in her hand and gently pulled him to the bedroom.

He was in rapture as he looked at the beautiful woman before him. When she pulled his dick toward her pussy, he shook his head and said, "Not yet." He got on his knees between her legs and gazed with delight at her swollen and wet pussy lips. He glanced up at Wendy who was panting and squeezing and fondling her breasts.

He smiled and then plunged his tongue deep into her wet cunt. This time it was her turn to moan with pleasure. His lips and tongue slowly explored her pussy from cunt to clit. He concentrated on the swollen member; nibbling, licking, and sucking it and bringing her closer to climax. He inserted a finger into her cunt and began to rub her G-spot. That was enough to put her over the edge and her body shook from an intense orgasm. She was surprised and pleased that Phil didn't stop his stimulation until she had climaxed again.

While she was recovering, he kissed each nipple and then passionately on her mouth; sharing the wetness and taste of her cum. He didn't let her come down very far before he put his hard cock against her pussy and slowly entered. Her wet and eager cunt welcomed his member and he drove it all the way home. She wrapped her legs around his middle and flexed her vaginal muscles around his love tool that was giving her so much pleasure.

She relaxed her legs and he began pumping, slowly at first with a long slide out and back in. She was soon matching the movement of her hips to his thrusting and savoring how it felt to have her cunt repeatedly and completely filled. Their tempo increased to a frenzied pace as they raced to release their pent up sexual tension. Wendy let out a loud moan as her orgasm swept over her like a wave. A few moments later, she felt his body tense and then the warm sensation of his cum shooting deep.

He collapsed in her arms and they held each other, breathing hard.

"Wow. That was wonderful. You're wonderful," he said breathlessly.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said playfully.

"I love feeling you cum."

"I think that's a mutual enjoyment."

"How about one more time," he said with a smile as he reached down and began to rub her clit.

She settled back and enjoyed his sensual and tender touch. Masturbation is fun but so much better when performed by your lover. It not only felt wonderful but it freed up her hands to fondle her breasts. As she neared her climax, she pinched her nipples hard. Her orgasm was no less intense and left her panting.

"You have talented fingers, Mr. McMasters," she said with a smile. "Now it's my turn to return the favor."

She pushed him onto his back and positioned herself between his legs. She took his limp cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue all around it. Her magic touch soon had it rock hard and she began her pumping action. He closed his eyes and relished the incredible sensation of a blowjob. His hips moved with her action and she matched his tempo. Soon his body tensed and she felt his dick pulse as he shot his hot cum into her mouth. She kept sucking and pumping until she had milked every drop.

Sex became the norm of the day, not that either one minded, although it was a struggle for Phil to conduct some work. It's not easy sounding professional and attentive on the phone when someone has your dick in their mouth. They fucked like teenagers in heat all over the cabin. Wendy particularly focused on the dining table. He wasn't sure why but he didn't mind eating her pussy, followed by a good fuck and ending with a blowjob.

The next morning, Phil received a phone call telling him that they would start plowing his road the next day. He suggested to Wendy that they should get her stuff from the other cabin and later he could drive her back to her home when the roads were cleared. When they arrived, they discovered there still wasn't any power and that the caretaker had already been there. Wendy packed her bags and decided the cabin was a bit too cold to engage in any sexual fun, so they returned to Phil's cabin.

In between showers and screwing, they talked about their future. Neither wanted to end what they had started and wanted to give their relationship time to develop. Phil suggested he look for an apartment near Wendy and get back to living in the city. "Nothing like a good incentive," he said.

Late Friday afternoon Phil received a call informing him that Wendy's car would be ready for her first thing the next morning. That called for a celebration and they decided to dress up and have dinner in town. Unlike her first attempt to drive to town, this time Wendy arrived without incident. She also decided that give the conditions of the road it wouldn't be a good idea to give Phil a BJ on the way home, darn it.

When they picked up the car, Wendy was preparing herself for a budget wrecking bill. She stood in disbelief when she was told it had already been paid. She ran to Phil and planted a hard and passionate kiss on his lips and said, "How can I ever thank you? First you save my life and now this," she said as she pointed to her car.

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers