Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

"How can I thank you for changing my life for the better?" he replied.

Phil followed Wendy in his car to her house that included a quick stop at the grocery store. The design was typical of the houses on the street; two stories with three bedrooms and two baths upstairs and the usual rooms on the first. The breakfast room adjacent to the kitchen offered a nice view of the back. "My backyard is a constant work in progress," she said with a laugh.

As she was unpacking, Wendy suggested a shower to be followed by sex in a special place.

"Let me guess. The dining table," Phil said with a grin.

"Sounds like a good spot to me."

"I enjoy it, too but what is it with a dining table?"

"I'll tell you later."

For Wendy, having sex on her dining table was a fantasy come true and she was very pleased that Phil was so agreeable to her desires of having sex in other places than on a bed. During dinner he had a big grin.

"What are you smiling about?"

"A few minutes ago I was eating your pussy and now I'm eating sheperd pie."

"On the same table, I might add," she said with a laugh. "Too bad I don't have a desert to match your cum."

"Ok, so what's the story?"

Wendy poured some more wine and they adjourned to the couch. She recounted in detail the events in the cabin belonging to Beth and Tom. Eating off a table that had been the scene of some hot sex was an image she not only enjoyed but wanted to duplicate.

"I like it and I'm ready, willing and able anytime you want."

"I have another fantasy that would require your talents and expertise."

"And that is?"

"I think it would be fun to write a story about a woman caught in a snowstorm and rescued by a stranger."

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers