All Comments on 'Snowbound in DFW'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Again a weak plot and weaker characters...

Again a weak plot and weaker characters: 1st - the marriage - They were "what's known as "comfortable" well maybe "well off" would be better way to describe them"...how can this be compatible with "after 25 years together we remain a loving couple"? 2nd - The husband - An inconsiderate "workalcoholic that after work hits the bottle"!!! How that is compatible with the "loving couple"? 3rd - The wife - A woman comming from "old money, as her dad had passed the business over to her"...So a little princess that never had to work...So her husband had to work his ass off to keep the family business flowing...How could he be so inconsiderate? 4th - The lover - A young lawyer that stucked in a snow storm saw the opportunity to have a whore for free during all the storm...so what he did? He knew about the flights being cancelled and booked in advance a room!!! then used the overused line "I'm still a 25 years old virgin..."Mommy" have pity on me"!!! And "Mommy" fell over this lawyer´s bullshit talk...I'm surprised how he didn't call her "mommy" during the easy fucks...5th - Did she regreted her slip up? Of course not...why would she regreted it? She didn't love her husband, she was only confortable with him...They only lived together for the "status quo" and the family business...That's why she kept in touch with the "virgin lawyer" and again went to London to fuck him, because for 2 years he "never" fucked anyone...he was waiting for "mommy" again...He was so "in love" with her!!! What a beautiful love story!!! A shame the "virgin lawyer" didn't convinced her to stay with him in London!!! That was the perfect ending for the love affair...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seeing Ian anytime you want is easy

Juat tell your husband and kids what you are doing and he can have half the company or more and you will never have to see him or your kids and grand-kids again. Then you and Ian can have fun until he meets some one who he respects just a little and youcan go off and remember your pitiful life. Won't that be fun?

You may not even have to do that because Ian will likely let your husband know sooner rather than later what you did so he can get with you for a while... No respect or integrity on either character's part.. Makes us like the workaholic and the kids.

Sombody must have removed the term Moral Compass from the civilized encyclopedia.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
I wanted to like it

I don't condone cheating and don't cheat on my husband but I don't want to be the morals police of LW like some others here do. Sometimes cheating wife stories can be erotic and god knows we've all been tempted if we have any sex drive at all. So I wanted to like your story because at least I knew there wouldn't be hatred and anger in it. However, i found it just as non-erotic as some of the BTB stories. As others have pointed out, it wasn't convincing. I'll cite just one example: "I said 'Ian, I find you terribly attractive and you must have an awesome body but we cannot have sex'. " It seemed to come out of nowhere. At this point Ian had not made any move to have sex. They end up having sex but I didn't get any real sense of how it felt, other than she had a really big orgasm. I hope this helps because I think your writing shows promise.

As an aside for the BTB crowd's benefit, sex outside marriage with spousal consent is NOT cheating.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Oh, my! I see the LW Police are here!

It's a piece of erotic literature on a site called Lierotica.

And that's all we need to know, thank you.

Nicely written story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry just didnt work for me.

Gave up on her marriage so easy # 1 Could not have meant that much to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her husband was a workaholic, and maybe an alcoholic, so he deserved to have her cheat, right?

Who knows how many times the husband fucked around, or how many other times the wife fucked around. And who cares? There was no romance, seduction, drama, suspense, just two animals passing by who decided to fuck. Maybe a really hot story for some 13 year old, or some sex starved nerd. The wife appears to have no regrets, no guilt, which means no respect or love for herself or her husband. What is interesting about the behavior of people this shallow and thoughtless? Nothing.

Mordant96Mordant96almost 8 years ago
Good unfinished story

So much potential. Well written but this is just the first chapter. You can't leave us hanging. A whole chapter can be written on just how hubby finds out that he is married to a cheating slut. And another about what he does about it. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You can't suduce the willing.

Why is this woman married, sorry but she has no love or respect for her husband so instead of cheating and lying just move on.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
LW?

If FreeWheel had made Sweetie divorced, a recent widow or just plain single, the story would lose almost nothing! LW should have SOMEthing to do with Hubby's & Sweetie's relationship, and that is totally absent. A nice First Time, or Romance or Erotic Coupling story ... even Mature would be a better category than LW.

Quibble: How likely is it that Our Young Bull has never had coitus, but IS an excellent cunnilinguist?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Love layovers

I've had this happen a few times. It always worked out 😊 Good story xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lovely

I loved every bit,I hope to read what happened in England

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Being married it is the lying , betrayal, sneakiness and total disregard for your spouse along with the entire family. Sure everyone wants that feeling of the first few times you fuck, the excitement of it all. All want as they get a little older to fuck someone younger with that young stamina that comes with being that age or a taste of bigger , harder, tighter body parts. It's a vow you take and should honor. There's plenty of unselfish ways to do it get divorced or stay single until you have had enough of sampling or just don't get married at all. No reason to cheat and cause all kinds of hurt and problems for the entire family. Not to mention the years of pain and recovery the cheated on has to over come. The story is hot and enjoyable but the concept for me is that cheaters are selfish unloyal lying sneaky pigs ( male or female) that deep down don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. Me personally if I found out my wife spent the day sharing drinks for hours might be enough to threaten divorce let alone lying about it and sharing a hotel room with a male . I'd be done and if I found out about it ten years later I'd walk on the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The state of her marriage notwithstanding, her rightful way forward would have...

...been to tell hubby she was unhappy and going to separate or divorce.

If she can't stick to her commitment, all the social standing and notoriety of a semi-public figure won't do her any good.

Moralizing aside, she didn't resist very hard or hang tight to her loyalties in the face of an ardent you penis.

She is a woman of independent means, so why bother? If she can attract hot cock, why concern herself about her workaholic husband and his needs, their mutual vows their history? She easily could and should go after every cock she can, since she has a newly strong libido and scant outlet.

Why shouldn't she just take every cock she wants? She's entitled, right? Hubby's boring and not stepping up, so throw the doors wide and go a-hunting!

Hmmm, what if he's not interested so ,ice in sex, because he's worn out from long hours making her richer and has become less attracted to her, because she's diffident and dismissive of him? What if he's found another outlet for his energies? What if his work-wife has become more of a wife in fact, than in name?

I wonder if she'd feel betrayed and angry if she discovered hubby was getting off three or four times a week in additional to the once or twice a week she'd been getting out of him? I wonder how she'd react if she found out and confronted him and he answered that he saw no reason to hold to vows she didn't keep?

I get aggravated by these tales of self indulgent, entitled bitches that throw years and years of dedication, hard work (you think two people getting along and staying in love is easy and no work? Then you are a fool and a dewey-eyed romantic git!) and struggle to maintain and grow a marriage. These women, like your character, have all given up on decades long investment for the first persistent cockerel that slides into the next seat. Too bad. When it all comes out, it will go badly for them. All their comforts and conveniences, their lifestyle and social standing will change.

Well, enough, we all see reality, and this is mere fantasy. You want to make an impact? Try one of these with better vindication for the slutting about than lame and scant excuses about what hubby is not doing for their selfish little egos. Try giving the fantasy some realism, so it can be believed and not scoffed at with such ease.

Try creating a scenario that gives her REASON to act on her attractions to younger, bigger (but of course!), more ardent and urgent young cocks. And let her whore herself out as much as she can take, if that is your fantasy.....but don't ask us to believe she's got reason, when all you offer is gauzy excuses.

Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Response To LickitDeepSplit

LickitDeepSplit asked:

"Quibble: How likely is it that Our Young Bull has never had coitus, but IS an excellent cunnilinguist?"

Very likely.

The young men who, for religious or other reasons, remain virgins into young adult hood, who have the time and opportunity to develop all those oral skills. I was just such a man, remaining a virgin well into my 20s, years beyond my peers. It was common for me to spend the night with a woman and do "everything but".

To the author: this was a wonderful story, and it was beautifully written. A pleasure to read. Thank you.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Good gyrls don't.

That's what she was telling me, good gyrls don't, but I do. What more could a guy ask for two nights and a good gyrl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only one star

Because she is a nasty self-possessed bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shit

Too bad he didn't give her aides. She needs to die a slow death

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hi FW, we understand you are a new author, but maybe change em up a bit??

I hope all your females are not going to be classless and dishonest skores of the "I learned to justify it on afternoon talk shows" mentality. Nothing deep or interesting about said women. OldBearSwitch

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

You did well in that you made me absolutely loathe this fictitious cheating cunt

Oldbear does have a point. It is almost like I am reading the same woman over again.

Selfish, disrespectful, contradictory in what she does with what she says she believes. And such stupidity that doesn't jive with a successful professional.

Just an opinion. But, hey I haven't wrote story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuckin' GOOD tale - 5*****

I'm really hoping that hubby knows of her indiscretions accidentally and then just turns a blind eye whenever she wants to go out to spend some quality time with Ian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shitty story!!!

MINUS 5*!!!! What a bunch of crap!! Fucking a stranger without any protection?? Are you insane?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Second honeymoon?

I absolutely loved this story. it seems as if you were in your second honeymoon. I don't see why anybody would complain of what you did. I think that everybody deserves a chance for a once in a life opportunity like that. Even a woman deserves some happiness, And if you have the money? It's even better as you can travel to meet your dream. Hope you write some more stories like this. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

That's it, no guilt or shame or bad karma or retribution for the husband not even "what comes round goes round?"

ewray321ewray321almost 6 years ago
3 stories

I have read 3 of your stories and they have been shallow and are a disgrace to husbands.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bottom

Another cheating whore with absolutely no claim to be a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

gthereadergthereaderabout 5 years ago
Enhancement

I would have loved for her to get morning sickness two months later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On the anniversary

Of my divorce... I send Ian an I hate you so much card, and wish I was still on speaking terms with my ex and our kids... but oh well there are always the memories of the good times when I was married... to keep me warm, when I'm snowbound.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

There is it again, 7-8 inch cock that happens in the stories of this author, with a thickness of Red Bull can. LOL

Are you dreaming about that yourself to get it up your ass or fantasizing you would have something like that?

Never occurred to this writer why would a guy with porn star dick want to keep long distance relation with a woman 20 years his senior for week romp? Would one assume he would have gotten a girlfriend?

It is really that hard to find milf floozies in the UK if he needs one instead of corresponding with one half way around the globe?

Dude, get a grip and write something more believable.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

Just a cheating slut with no remorse,

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cheating cunt.

Scores 1/5 no redeeming features with this ugly story

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I guess it was a LW story because she cheated. However there was very little in the way of emotional content. While well written it was more like a straight fuck-story. Just some older, privileged gal running around fucking when she wants. There was no impact on the marriage that is a characteristic of most LW stories.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

It’s always nice when a loving and caring wife shows just how much she truly loves her husband.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Just can't enjoy story that celebrates adultry

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Fuck this sad tale, still 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess the " key fell off his keyboard!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cheating old bitch.

RocketMan12RocketMan1212 months ago

Big Dick wins hear her heart Typical slut wife story.

jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

Hey guys Lighten up. This happens every day in the world. My best friend fucked my first wife for months! At my home w/my son in a crib, the beach- you name it.I was a workaholic trying to make our lives better. She was a hottie and admitted she was lonely! Ha! She dot a great job and started fucking the office staff, er staffs!

This is a fantasy and if ya don't like it remember that you read the introduction!

I enjoyed it much!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A big dick story....a sure tell that the author probably has a teeny weenie and has little experience with women.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Shes just another slut that simp ian does the rounds with. The husband and daughter deserve so much better then this kind of woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous