Snowbound in DFW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood, untied the belt to my bathrobe, let it drop and walked over to Ian and untied his belt, opened his bathrobe and just climbed into his lap. My cunt just over his dick which I could feel becoming erect very quickly. He told me how sexy I was and I asked him if he had ever fucked someone as short as me? He said no. He didn't think he had ever known anyone as sexy as me. I asked even at my age and he especially for my age.

Ian pushed me back on the bed then started kissing me...

His touch was light as a feather but then he increased the pressure and added a little tongue. I kept my lips closed at first as he was trying to push his tongue into my mouth and I didn't want to go that far but as he continued kissing me my resolve weakened and I opened my mouth to his tongue and met him with mine. I was not used to being kissed like this, this was part of what was missing from my marriage. Ian continued to kiss me, each kiss with more passion and all this just increased my lust. I was already horny now I was on edge.

I took his hand and moved it to my breast. I think he liked what he felt because between kisses he moved the cover down from my breast and replaced it with his mouth. He sucked my puffy nipples as if they were full of milk and I had a small orgasm. Nobody had ever sucked my nipples like that and I knew they were so sensitive that I could come from having them sucked and I did! Ian felt it and as he continued to suck my nipples his hand moved down to my vagina. He found my clitoris standing proud and he immediately started to massage it which resulted in another orgasm.

I said timeout! I told him I'm very sensitive after an orgasm and need a minute or two to recover. I reached over and grabbed his dick which had become a real boner. I told him I had never seen one this large and he said he problems with girlfriends once they saw it. Most wouldn't even attempt to fuck him so he had gotten used to hand jobs. Ian said you are tiny so I doubt if you could take it either. I said I didn't know as I had never even seen one that large before.

I was lubricating like crazy and told him I would like to try it but I would have to be on top so I could control putting it in. Ian said that would be ok as I could take it real slow to get used to it.

I pushed the cover back and mounted him. He pulled me down and kissed me then sucked my nipples again while I was pulling his dick. I pushed it back and forth across my pussy several times to get the head wet then I tried to push his knob in. He was very, very big. I'm pretty strong for my size and it took all my strength to get that head in my pussy. I finally got it started then got the head in. I have never been stretched so much. First there was the initial pain.

The pain turned to pleasure after I got a couple of inches in but I had to stop each time I tried to insert more in to get used to the size. Ian said you are amazing because he had never had sex with anyone that was able to get this much in so I asked him if he had ever fucked a woman before and his answer was short. NO! I was fucking a 25-year-old virgin, I'm sure he had plenty of women but none that could accommodate his size in their vagina. I had almost bottomed out when I felt his pubic hair. I'm sure I must have taken ten minutes to get his cock inside me but it was in. We rested a minute and then I told him to fuck me and he did! He didn't last but a couple of minutes but he did blast a load of cum inside me. He must have saving up for months. My husband just has a small dribble but nothing compared to Ian's. My vagina was now full of cock and cum!

Ian asked if I had cum and I said no it was hard for me to cum from vaginal intercourse but I do well with either a tongue or finger! He moved down and I felt his tongue on my clit. My husband didn't often eat me and would never even consider it after he fucked me so this was a new experience. Ian certainly had a lot of practice as I was thrashing my body up and down. He was driving me crazy and finally I had a massive orgasm. Then my body went limp. I asked him for a bottle of water from the mini bar. We laid in bed then, side by side and talked about what had just happened.

I told him I didn't regret it and if he was willing maybe we could do it again. I was dying to be properly fucked by that big dick, a fuck lasting longer than two minutes!

We napped for about hour and I awoke to feel Ian going down on me. I wrapped my short legs around him and rode him to a beautiful orgasm. I pulled him to kiss me as I like tasting myself and that pulled his dick even with my vagina. He asked if I wanted to be on top and I said no just go slow putting it in. He finally got it all in and without another word fucked me like we were teenagers. He must have fucked me for five minutes when out of nowhere I felt an orgasm building and building then I just exploded and I am sure the entire hotel heard my scream, then I momentarily passed out.

I came around just seconds later but Ian thinking he had hurt me had pulled out. I just told him to put it back in and he did all at once. It took my breath away. He had not cum and I was telling him "fuck me" "cum in me" over and over again. I was in heaven and this was the fuck I had waited my entire life for. After several minutes Ian came, not as much as the first time but still more than I had ever had. He had to get up a grab a warm washcloth to clean me up. I was a totally mess down there and my poor vagina, stretched as it was, was gaping open. I told him I thought I was ruined. If I go home with a vagina like that my husband would kill me. Ian said well it definitely looks used!

I told him I was going to stay with my daughter for a week and if my vagina didn't look normal after a week then I would stay another week. I didn't care how long it took.

We continued to have sex off and on all day, resting in between. I had never had so much sex in 12 hours in my entire life. I felt totally used but in a good way. I told Ian I had never been so sexually satisfied in my entire life.

We ordered room service for dinner and drank a wonderful bottle of wine. We acted and talked as if we had known each other all of our lives. I knew tomorrow we most likely say goodbye never to see each other again.

Ian checked the airline and discovered the airport was to be open tomorrow and flights would resume. We were booked on the 10:00 AM flight to Denver. I texted my husband and daughter again and advised them of the latest news.

Ian took me in his arms and said he didn't want to see me go. He asked if we could see each other again. I told him I would love to but didn't know how I could get away from husband. Ian suggested I meet him in London. I told him that sounded like a wonderful idea because my husband wouldn't leave the county much less travel international.

Later, we had wonderful sex again and then again in the morning before we had to leave for the airport. We had to say our goodbyes in the room as I didn't want to be seen with Ian in the terminal. We had experienced a sex crazed time while we were snowbound that in my opinion would never reoccur.

We went our separate ways in Denver and just gave each other a nod when departing.

Ian and I did stay in touch through email although I had to set up a blind web based account as I feared my husband would snoop through our regular email. Two years later we spent a week together in the country of England.

There is never a day that goes by that I don't think of Ian and his big cock!

12