Snowbound Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes on the ground, Binh snapped back defiantly, "You had no complaints when you make me to suck your cock. I guess you a fag, too!"

"SHUT UP!" Donnie roared, backhanding Binh's face. She dropped to the ground again, defensively curled up in a fetal position.

A metallic 'SNICK-crack' sound rang out, and Donnie froze. Swede's voice rang out, "Recognize that sound from Vietnam? Winchester Model 1200 pump-action shotgun. I used to use it to clean out Viet Cong hidey holes. Against regulations, I brought it with me when I came home. There's one round in the chamber, four more in the magazine, and the business end is pointed at your fucking head. Now stand up and turn around."

Donnie did as he was told, slowly. In the doorway stood Swede, with Janine right behind him. When Donnie had left, afraid of what he might do, Janine had quickly gotten dressed and made her way down to the manager's unit to warn Swede.

Swede's face was a mask of fury, while Janine's was part heartbreak and part fear. "Put your fucking pants on, nobody wants to see that miserable cock of yours," Swede commanded him. Donnie did as he was told, all the while watching the barrel of the shotgun pointed at him. Binh reached down and picked up her bathrobe, covering her nakedness.

"Don't make the mistake a lot of Viet Cong did," Swede warned. "This shotgun's got a hair-trigger - you make a grab for it, I'll put a hole in you the size of Mount Shasta. Now I'm gonna lock you in a storage closet. I'm calling the Sheriff tomorrow, and you're going to jail, asshole."

Donnie finished putting his shirt back on. As he dressed, he had moved a few inches closer to the door. Suddenly he made a dash through the outside kitchen door yelling "Fuck you, I'm not going to jail again!" Barefoot, he sprinted towards the pickup truck, pulling his keys out of his pocket.

In the few seconds it took Swede to limp to the door and raise the shotgun, Donnie had made it to the cab of the pickup truck and jumped behind the wheel. The lights came on and the motor roared to life. With a lurch, the truck bounced out of the parking lot onto the snow-covered driveway.

Swede, Janine, and Binh all watched in horror from the doorway as Donnie drove straight through the entrance to the motel driveway, overshooting the turn onto the roadway and moving straight onto the beach. From the sound of the engine, Donnie had the accelerator floored; and the tires dug down through the snow; freed from the snowy surface, the four-wheel drive bit into the sand and picked up speed as he headed straight for the lake.

"Where's he going?" Janine asked desperately.

Swede spoke quickly, his voice grim. "He's headed across the lake, but it's only frozen part way across. Once he hits the thinner ice, it won't be able to support the weight..."

They could see Donnie momentarily lose control of the truck as it left the beach; the glow of the red taillights slewed sideways as the tires made contact with the frozen lake surface. The engine's roar let up as Donnie slowed to regain control, but it was for naught as the truck's momentum on the ice carried it forward towards the lake's central surface. The storm was blowing harder now, the glow from the taillights becoming barely visible.

Suddenly there was a sound like several rifle shots as the ice underneath the 4500 pound truck began to crack. The taillights got lower, then disappeared beneath the surface. The sound of swirling water was unmistakable as the truck sank.

Janine cried, "Can't we do something to save him?"

Swede shook his head slowly, "Janine, that water temperature is a hair above freezing, and his truck's about 30 feet below the surface by now. There's no way any of us could get out to him, we'd end up in the water ourselves before we could make it to him. Even if we were to call for help, it'll take hours for the weather to clear so a chopper could make it up here. Nothing's going to be flying in this storm." Swede paused, trying to think of what else could be done.

"Maybe he can swim to shore," Janine sobbed desperately.

Swede shook his head. "Not possible. Even if he's sober enough to make it out of the truck, he'll only be able to last for a few minutes before hypothermia gets to him. On top of that he's been drinking, which lowers the body's resistance to cold water. I'm sorry, Janine, but he's as good as dead."

Janine felt two tiny arms encircle her. It was Binh. "Come, let me make some tea, warm you up." Numb from shock, Janine let the other woman lead her into the kitchen. Obediently, she sat at the table.

Binh put the kettle on, and got some teacups out of the cabinet. Janine began shivering, and tears began to flow. "You in shock," Binh told her, "Let me put blanket around you." Janine felt comforted, and the shivering lessened.

"You should hate me for what he did to you," Janine said. "I could have helped, but instead I hid in the bathroom."

"I not blame you. I saw your bruises. You had been through much, there was nothing you could have done. Your husband was strong man. He would have badly hurt us both."

Janine started crying again, her body wracked by deep sobs. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..." was all she could say. Binh's arms were around her again, soothing her.

"It OK, all A-OK, Mrs.," she said, stroking Janine's hair.

"I'm a bad wife, Binh," she said. "I know I should be sad, but I'm not."

"No, Mrs. You a good wife -- your husband not a good husband. It been a long night for you. Please to drink tea, and I put you to bed. You think better clear in morning." Obeying Binh's instructions, Janine drank the contents of her cup. It was warm, the taste a mixture of mint and almond. She felt herself becoming sleepy. In a zombie-like state, she did not resist as the other woman took her into the bedroom and began to undress her.

Binh gasped when she saw the patchwork of bruises that covered Janine's body. "Oh, Mrs., you poor thing." Janine's mind was struggling to stay awake, but it felt like it had become disconnected from the rest of her weary body. Binh led her to the bathroom and guided her to sit on the toilet. After emptying her bladder, Janine felt her caretaker tenderly wipe the residue away with toilet paper.

Leading her back to the bed, Binh pulled back the covers and lay Janine down. Exhausted, she began to fall asleep. As she drifted off, she felt Binh's small body slide in next to her, arms protectively wrapping around her. A feeling of security enveloped Janine as sleep claimed her.

In the morning, Janine woke up alone. She walked naked into the bathroom and relieved her bladder. Her clothes from the night before were gone, and she didn't want to walk through the snow to Room 3 to get some more. Shivering, she spotted Binh's bathrobe from the night before. It was stained and smelled like whiskey, but Janine didn't care; she put it on over her pale bruised body and tied the belt, then walked into the kitchen.

Binh was there wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, standing at the stove cooking eggs and pancakes. Swede was also there, looking out the window at the grey snowy landscape. Looking out the window past him, Janine could see the storm hadn't let up. Swede was wearing the same clothes -- his face looked weary, like he had not slept at all. Turning, he saw her and smiled, then poured a big mug of coffee and handed it to his guest.

"Good morning, Janine. I hope you slept well, although I'd understand completely if you hadn't."

Janine looked at him and nodded. "Your wife took good care of me, I did sleep well, thanks."

Swede walked over, and bent to kiss the top of Binh's head. "That's my wife," he said. "She's a great caretaker. Under different circumstances she could have ended up a nurse. I'm really lucky to have her." Binh stopped cooking for a moment and hugged her husband. He hugged her back, and held her close. They stood together for a moment, not saying anything, just sharing a loving embrace.

It was a small moment, but Janine felt a pang of jealousy and remorse. Her husband had never hugged her like that. She spoke up, "Is there any sign of Donnie?"

"No, not at all, I'm afraid. I called the Sheriff's office and let him know we had a pickup truck in the lake. He said he'd send someone out in a couple of days after the roads get cleared a little more. I'm sorry, Janine, but there was nothing we could do."

Janine stood there and watched the steam rising out of the mug in her hands. Inside, she felt nothing. She was a widow now, but realized she wouldn't miss him. She wasn't sure what to do next.

"What do you think I should do now," she asked, "I don't have anywhere else to go."

Swede and Binh exchanged looks, then Swede spoke. "Do you have any money or credit cards? Any relatives you could call?"

Janine shook her head. "My folks passed last year, and Donnie took care of all the money. We didn't have no credit cards, and whatever money we had between us was in his wallet." She stopped, realizing what that meant.

"I can't even pay you folks for the room," she said, her voice choking up and her eyes starting to brim with tears. Her legs suddenly became weak. She felt Binh guide her to a chair at the kitchen table, and she automatically sat. "I got nowhere to go, nobody to go to, and not a dime to my name." Janine burst into tears as she finally began to comprehend the degree of her isolation.

Binh's arms went around her as Janine buried her face in her hands and cried, sobbing inconsolably. It wasn't that she was far from home -- it was the fact that she had no home at all, no one in the world to connect to.

She heard a chair scrape back, and the sound of Swede sitting down. His hand touched her forearm, and his deep voice rumbled softly. "Janine, I'll put in a call to the Veteran's Affairs office and see if your husband set himself up with a Veterans' Group Life Insurance plan when he was discharged, that might get you a little money."

Somehow, talking about money distracted Janine, and she was able to focus. "Th-th-thanks," she stammered, "...but what about what I owe you guys?"

Swede patted her arm, and Binh gave her a squeeze. "We'll eat the loss, no big deal. As for you, you're a family friend, not a motel guest. You're staying here as long as you need to."

Janine was choked up, but managed to speak. "Thanks, you two have been so good to me. I don't know how I can repay you."

Swede straightened up. "Well, there is one thing you can do. Binh and I have been talking all night, and we've got a proposal we'd like you to listen to. You don't have to say yes or no, just listen. Would you do that for us?"

Janine nodded her head yes. "Of course I will. Please tell me what you have in mind."

Swede stood up, and Binh took a seat in a chair next to Janine. Taking a deep breath, he began to speak. "Before I tell you about our proposal, I need to tell you the story of Binh and me from the beginning, OK?" Janine nodded.

The big man continued. "We'd set up camp in a called Lang Vei. The firefight started at night, like most of them did. The NVA came at us after dark with 2 Soviet-made tanks, with a bunch of infantry behind them. The tanks swept the camp with machine gun fire and cannon rounds, then the North Vietnamese infantrymen behind them shot at whoever was left. A couple of our guys radioed for artillery support, and as the first artillery rounds smashed just outside the camp perimeter the enemy fire lightened up, just enough for our survivors to withdraw to Khe Sanh."

"I was hit in the left leg by shrapnel. A medic came, tied my leg off with a tourniquet and gave me a shot of morphine, but then AK-47 fire sprayed the area again and he got the hell out. It was right around then that I passed out. When I woke up, I was lying on the dirt floor of a grass hut, not knowing if the locals were working for the NVA or the ARVN. My leg hurt like crazy; I tried to get up, but collapsed. When I screamed in pain, it was Binh who came in to quiet me. She didn't want to alert the remaining NVA forces patrolling the area."

"Binh had learned English from the missionaries, so she was able to explain how she was hiding me. She was gentle and sweet, and gave me some milky potion to drink that eased my pain. Over the next few days she tended to me, trying to remove as much of the shrapnel by hand as she could. It was a tremendous risk for her; if the NVA had returned, she would have been shot right there with me."

"When the NVA cleared out of the area a few days later, she put me on a litter and dragged me by herself back to a Marine firebase. The medics there took over my care. After I was evacuated, a doctor at the Army Hospital in Saigon told me by taking most of the shrapnel out and cleaning my leg wound, Binh had saved my leg and my life."

"Even though we hadn't courted at all, I'd loved her since she risked her life for me in that mud hut. When I got the orders rotating me home, I stole a jeep to go get her from the village, married her at the base chapel and brought her home with me as a war bride. I kissed her for the first time on our wedding day, and on our wedding night Binh revealed her secret. She'd been born a boy, but in order to keep the NVA from conscripting her son, Binh's mother dressed her and raised her as a girl. It wasn't hard to pull off, Binh had always been tiny and feminine, even for a Vietnamese. In her mind, she'd never been a boy."

"This didn't change how I felt - Binh saved my life and I'd fallen in love with her. The only thing it meant was that we wouldn't be having children. If we tried to adopt, the medical exam would have given away our secret and we would've been denied. We had given up hope. But now you're here, Janine."

Swede took a deep breath, and it was plain to Janine that he was having a hard time getting to the next part.

"Binh and I have talked it over - we really want a family. If you're willing to stay here and help run the motel with us, we're wondering if..." Swede seemed to be struggling now, but managed to find his courage again, "...we're wondering if you'd be a surrogate mother for us. The baby would be mixed Asian-American, just like the two of us. To avoid awkward questions at the clinic, Binh would sleep with you to fertilize you; I don't need to be involved with that part. We've got quite a bit of money saved up so once you're pregnant, we'll pay for the doctors and birth; whatever's left over you can have to start a new life."

Swede breathed a sigh of relief. "I know it sounds crazy, but Binh and I feel it was fate that brought you here. Take some time and think about it. Like I said, all we wanted you to do was listen."

Janine sat for a minute, not sure what to say. It WAS crazy, yet so was marrying Donnie just to get out of Copper Hole, Tennessee. Swede and Binh seemed to care a lot more for her than Donnie ever did, and it would give her a place to belong, even if it was only for a few months. She did a quick calculation in her head as to when he last period had ended. The numbers were right, she was in her fertile time.

Janine stood up, Swede and Binh looking at her expectantly. "You know," she said softly, "I feel like going back to bed." She looked at Binh. "I liked having you tuck me in last night, Binh. Can you come do that again?"

Obediently, Binh got up and followed her. "OK, Mrs. I make sure you comfortable." The two tiny women walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

Janine took the robe off and taking Binh's hands, sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you OK, Binh? You're shaking a little." Binh shook her head no.

"I have loved husband, no one else." She looked Janine in the eyes. "What your husband did was not love, it was cruelty. But you are kind, Mrs., I know you care much about me. I want baby very much, and you want to help." Tears appeared, running down her cheeks. "My English is hard to say, but no one ever love me before Swede, and now you. To do this thing you must care a lot."

Janine drew a deep breath. "I feel the same way. Nobody loved me after my folks died, and I married Donnie to escape and start a new life. I know Donnie didn't marry me for love. He married me because...because..." Janine realized she didn't know why. She felt her throat tighten with emotion. "Honestly, I don't know why. Maybe it was because he was drunk. He treated me badly. But you and Swede..." Tears began running down Janine's face as well.

Suddenly they were in an embrace, kissing deeply. Janine pulled Binh's sweatshirt off, exposing her flat chest. Quickly her fingers undid the fasteners on Binh's jeans, and she knelt to pull them down and off.

When she looked up, Binh's little cock was standing upright. Taking it into her mouth, Janine began to suck softly, her fingertips stroking Binh's balls gently.

Binh leaned her head back, her long hair hanging down to the small of her back. "So good, so good, Mrs.," she uttered.

"Is this what you do for Swede?" Janine asked teasingly.

"Yes, Mrs.," she replied, "But his cock much bigger."

"Your cock is just fine," Janine said reassuringly. She stood up, and then laid down on the bed with her legs spread, holding her hand out to Binh again. "Come on, let's make a baby for you and your husband."

Binh lay on top of Janine and entered her slowly as Janine encircled her arms around the smaller woman.

Janine giggled. "That's very nice Binh, it feels very good. Kiss me now, let's conceive this baby the right way."

Binh lay atop Janine and kissed her, beginning to slide her hardness in and out slowly at first, then picking up the pace as pleasure swept through them both. Soon Binh gave out a little gasp, and Janine felt warm sperm flooding her pussy. Binh collapsed on top of her, the warm little body as light as a pillow.

They lay in silence for a while, then Binh spoke. "Will Mrs. be pregnant now?"

Janine stoked her hand gently across Binh's back. "I may be, but we need to do this a few more times to be sure. We'll know in a week or so if my period is late. In fact, hand me some pillows to put under my bottom; I want to give your sperm every chance to find my egg."

Binh pulled away from Janine and got a couple of pillows from the closet and slid them under Janine as she lifted her bottom off the bed. Once that was done, Binh bent over and kissed Janine's abdomen. "I want to welcome our baby," she whispered. Standing up, she turned towards the door. "You rest, Mrs., I need to go take care of my husband."

When she walked into the living room, Binh saw her husband had neatly moved the furniture to the sides of the room and had spread some sheets and pillows on the floor. He was laying on his back naked, covered by a blanket. "Husband, why are you on floor? You would be more comfortable on sofa."

Swede chuckled. "It's a kind of special night, and I was feeling nostalgic. The first time I met you I was lying on a dirt floor. I want to re-live that." He pulled back the blanket and patted the sheet beside him. "Come lay next to me, wife." Binh obediently crawled under the blanket and lay with Swede, her head on his chest. Without thinking, her hand moved down, stroking the skin on his left leg -- she had spent so much time tending to his wounds her fingers now had the scars memorized. Swede kissed the top of her head.

"How was it, being with your first woman? It must have been strange," he said, "I hope things went well."

"Mrs. is very soft and pretty, but I wasn't sure what to expect. I think I did right." Binh sighed. "Husband, do you want to lay with her too? I would understand." Swede frowned, reached down and took Binh's chin in his big hand, forcing her to look at him.

"Binh, you're my wife. I don't want to lay with Janine. I love you, and only you. You're beautiful, and you risked your life to save mine, remember?"