Snowbound Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears formed in Binh's eyes. "But...what if I had not? What if I had been someone else? Would you have fall in love with me?"

Swede kissed her deeply before responding. Her hand moved to his crotch, and she felt his hardness growing. "If you had been a cheap Vietnamese whore, you mean? Yes, even then I would have married you. Let me prove it." He sat up and pulled her to an upright sitting position. "Hey whore, how much for fucky-sucky?" Swede's eyes had a twinkle in them now. Binh understood his game, and played along.

"Twenty dollar, I love you long time, G.I.," she said. "Me so horny, me want to love you, make you squirt beaucoup!" She wrapped her hand around his cock. Swede knocked her hand away.

"Twenty dollar too much, whore. I give you two." Binh frowned. Her fingers caressed his scrotum, applying light pressure to his testicles.

"No, G.I., that not enough. Fifteen, I suck you two time." She bent down and took his now-fully erect cock in her mouth. Swede groaned with pleasure. Since they had married, Binh taught herself to be an expert cock sucker.

"Fifteen -- too much," he gasped. "I give you -- ten." Binh was now sucking faster, her tongue dancing on his glans and her fingers stroking his ball sack. Abruptly he pulled her mouth off his cock. "I have to have you now," he gasped, and pushed Binh onto her back.

Grabbing a tube of lube he had placed on the floor next to the blanket earlier, he spread a handful on his cock, then moved in so Binh's little legs were pressed against his chest and her heels were on his shoulders. Her small member was now fully rigid, and as Swede pressed his cock into her tiny asshole he rubbed her cock as well.

Binh was breathing harder now, having a hard time concentrating. "Oh yes, fuck me G.I.", she gasped. "Love me long time!" Overtaken by lust, Swede now pounded her hard. It wasn't long before his balls contracted, and he unloaded into her rectum. Even as he was relaxing now, he still stroked Binh's firmness until she gave a quiet squeak, shooting her load on Swede's chest.

Changing positions so they lay side by side, Swede cuddled with his wife. "So, you cheap whore," he teased, "You want to marry me now?" Binh moved up and put her lips on his in a soft, loving kiss.

"Yes," she teased back. "Me marry you, me so horny me like to fucky sucky you too much."

"Why you ARE a slut," he declared, "I'm going to have to send you back to the missionaries to teach you to be good!" They both laughed; he kissed her again, and together they finally fell asleep.

SEPTEMBER, 1982

Swede and Binh stood on the shore of the lake, watching as the tow truck's winch pulled up the waterlogged F-150. In her arms, Binh held their one-month-old daughter, Kieu. The Sheriff's divers had attached a chain to the truck chassis to winch it up, and it was now almost to the surface.

Sheriff Samuels walked over. "Sorry it took us so long to get the divers out here, Swede. What with the budgets cuts, we're stretched pretty thin these days. Is this the truck that went missing?" Swede nodded, and showed him the motel registration card Donnie had filled out when they checked in. The license tag on the truck showed the same number as Donnie had written on the card. "There's not much in there left of him -- a few bones, a belt buckle, that's about it. Is his wife here to ID his remains?"

"No Sam, as soon as the snow cleared she took off with a trucker that stopped overnight. She was pretty traumatized by what happened, probably anxious to get gone of this place, I guess." Swede put his arm around Binh, and pulled her close. Since the baby had come, he had never seen her happier.

"Well, with nobody to identify the remains I guess I'll take your hotel ID card as evidence and close this case." They shook hands as the tow truck driver finished hooking up the F-150; a minute later the Sheriff and the water-logged pickup were gone.

Swede and Binh went back into the kitchen, where Janine had started cooking dinner. She walked over and kissed Kieu's head. "Is he gone? Is it over now?"

"Yes, Janine, it's all over. You've done your part, and we've loved having you here. Like we promised, I got an account set up in your name at the bank and the money's there, waiting for you. You can stay with us, or you can pull up stakes and move on." Swede's face was stoic, but Binh's was sad.

Janine walked over and wrapped her arms around Binh and the baby. "I think I'm going to stay a while," she said, and gave Binh a light kiss on the lips. "At least until Kieu graduates from high school. I want to make sure she doesn't run off with somebody like Donnie. And if Binh ever decides she wants be the mother of two, well..." She winked at Binh, who absolutely beamed.