All Comments on 'Snowed In'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too long....

You lost me halfway... I love erotic horror but this was way... tooo long... Maybe you should have broken it up into parts.

GorkonGorkonover 11 years ago
Alien Ghost story

This was a little bit out there. Incest/horror/nonhuman=WTF? Some long legged creature wrapping around the face with an appendage? I love a good horror story, but it just was missing something. Almost like after the sex, the horror of it all ended too fast.

WolfblackthorneWolfblackthorneover 11 years ago
nice

was a good read. was pretty creepy and out there though. would like to see more work from you. Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I started out with the "Sex or Suicide" series... Moved on to the "Teardrop Tonya" series... Then read "Sideshow Sylvie"... And now "Snowed in"... I must say you've quickly became one of my favorite authors to read. Your story telling ability is superb sir. Whether it's fun story telling like sex or suicide and teardrop tonya or creating a horrifying backdrop for your stories like sylvie and snowed in. All masterfully told. Usually after 3 pages, a literotica story loses its momentum... Not your stories. Very well done sir. Please continue weaving masterpieces.

Best regards,

Sean

jdogjimjdogjimover 11 years ago
Great story.

Kinda sucks that everybody dies, but great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Didn't mix

This feels like an erotic coupling story with its romantic ending cropped out and copy and paste a random horror story from someone else. The horror element felt so painfully out of place and forced it's ridiculous.

This work is absolutely no way near as good as Sideshow Sylvie which was a very good blend of mystery, suspense, horror sex (zombie girl was so fucking hot AND scary) cuminated in a shocking ending that's very in tone and consistent with the whole story.

This piece has none of the above, i think the worst part was where she was freaked out by the ghost and then suddenly have incestuous sex with her bro as if nothing have happened. I almost stopped reading there but out of my respect for your previous work I finished it anyway.

I'm sorry if you are offended by my view but make no mistake I'm 100% sincere and still looking forward for your next story

Daniel32Daniel32over 11 years ago
The whole story made no sense...

... in that it was incest and multiple forms of horror. The son and his parents had lived there for a while with no strange shit happening, but as soon as the step-sister gets there, all hell breaks loose? No warnings at all, either. Was it ghosts? Aliens? Both? Some giant preying mantis? Author, I have to give you one star for the disjointed story. I have enjoyed your other works some, but this was just a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great read!

I loved the story. I just wish the monster were explained a bit more. Other than that,I thought the sex scene was hot and the horror had me on edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Impressive

Very compelling. I'm not sure why some of the other commentators apparently didn't get what was going on. I enjoyed both the romance and the horror aspects. I thought incorporating the creature was a good touch, since I'm not a huge fan of straight ghost stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ending sucks

The ending was a bummer. I was hoping that Chris would wake up the next morning and it was all a dream. Or that the Thing had entered Jamie, wanted some and gave here the fuck of her life or made her its slave, or something. Maybe impregnated her? Should have included a part when the parents returned home to find: either horroer scene or that everything was normal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

An interesting story, though it does seem strange that the monster was apparently living peacefully in the house for years without attacking Chris and Jaime's family, and yet the moment they decide to have sex, it suddenly attacks them. Also, the introduction of the ghost of a previous victim all of a sudden seemed a bit rushed. All in all, the erotic parts of the story were nice, but the supernatural elements could have been established better beforehand, so that they would feel less tacked on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I see, but others won't.

This creature is a beast that feeds upon the flesh of those who commit sins of the flesh. The woman was brutally killed for her acts of adultery. The parents weren't attacked because they're married. Chris & Jaime were killed because they didn't heed the warning and gave into their lust and did that incest thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a crazy good story

Magnificently constructed as well as told, the author not only shows real talent for writing both erotic and horror fiction, but actually doing both in the same story. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dude AWESOME!!!!! but not to be a critic

It would have been truly perfect if they killed that thing from the attic and lived happy. or u could have gone with they killed it and ran to the hospital and when someone came home they found it and that one person that went to jail befor got released and whatnot. i think that would be cool. anyway ur storie gave me goose bumps and not many stories do that anymore. email me at

thatcrazyguy101@yahoo.com if u think u wnt to read one of mine. I'm sure it won't be as good as urs but i would love to try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Creepy as hell and absolutely amazing.

Wow! I got the chills reading this. Fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice story, but...

The ending had so much more potential. It would have been so much hotter if the monster had raped the sister on screen so to speak, and then A) we got to see her torn apart by it's appendage, B) we got to see her knocked up, or C) it enslaved her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...