All Comments on 'Snowed In'

by greeneyedvirgin

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story line

Writing talent exposed, erotic yes and the ability provide the reader more than enough vivid text to see much of the story. The "gotcha" for me was when Duke pulled out the folded up note from Brian, Lana's dead husband. WOW! The only thing that would have made it better was to provide the reader that tie-in between Duke and Brian in the past, that would have been great. OR you must continue this great story line with chapter #2 to extend plus fill-in some of those gaps. I'm not being critical here but it'd be great!

BRAVO!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Q. What's better than a seven-inch cock for Christmas?

A. A hot-throbbing, hard nine-inch cock for Lana.

An erotic, well-told Christmas story. I enjoyed it.

Good luck in the holiday contest.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for the wonderful story. I thought the last 3 paragraphs made the story what it is. The sex descriptions were fantastic, but the tugs at the heart strings made it for me.

Thank you for sharing

PrfsrPrfsrover 10 years ago
He's a Seal, not a "soldier"

Check with any Navy people you may know, I don't think they want to be called soldiers, I know Marines don't. Five stars anyway!

greeneyedvirgingreeneyedvirginover 10 years agoAuthor
My apologies

Sorry if I offended any service member when Lana called Duke a soldier. I hope my big faux pas doesn't discourage your voting.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone. Especially those of you who can't be with the ones you love. I wish a safe Christmas to our service members and veterans who put their lives on the line each and every day to keep all of us safe here at home and overseas.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I'm retired from the Air Force and I never got offended by someone calling me a soldier. Some people just don't know that there is a distinction between a soldier, airman or sailor. Heck more times then not when I tell someone I was in the AF they assume I flew planes or jets. I didn't do either.

Being that Duke and Brian were best friends I wonder why Lana never heard of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

This is the first comment I've ever left. I loved the story, but just when it starts pulling on the heart strings it ends. He thought he was falling in love with her! I would love to read more about this could-be couple and his connection with Brian, how that would affect Lana.

PLEASE consider another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

You wrote a real good oe and I appreciate that

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Hi

I am retired Army and I never mind being called a soldier. Now of course you would never call a seal that, but many have no clue....so well done. Loved the note and you know he isn't going anywhere.

BurntwoodSkyBurntwoodSkyover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

Beautifully written with compelling characters. I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story BUT...

This was a very nice, tender, loving story. BUT I found the the references to the deceased spouse to be a bit offensive. Why would a big stud have to ask her if it was better than her husband. A bit of a put down in my mind. Totally unnecessary and took away from the overall story, in my opinion.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No pets?

Living alone in a cabin with no dogs? Why use a rifle when a shotgun could easily do the job?

Aside all of the above, very much enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can see the cabin in my brain

What an awesome story. The sex was great and the ending a surprise. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Phenomenal Story!

Fantastic story!!! My soul mate has been gone since 1994, and I am still craving a gentleman's touch! I hope that a gentleman, like Duke captures my heart one day and makes love to me just like in your heart warming story!!! Thank you!

JoAnne

aygape23@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story, easy ending

Thanks for that great story. I loved it, till the end. Nice theme; the take care of my family. But the way the plot twisted felt like a last minute add-on. First he was going to surprise his family and then not? He read her name? So he knew the husband was dead, but still worried if she was married? Too bad; could have been one of the best but now 'only' four stars.

Nebel815Nebel815over 10 years ago
Touching

Good story, better ending

kulvienkulvienover 10 years ago
Shouldn't work

You encounter so many stories on this site that over use story concepts such as navy seals, every dude has a huge cock and every girl has huge tits. To be honest I almost stopped reading when it said navy seal, but despite all those things you make it work. Well done and good luck on the competition.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 10 years ago
Loved it, except....

I'm afraid I have to agree with those who thought the ending wasn't quite right. Somehow, it was much hotter to think that this guy had just stumbled into her life, that she had saved him, and they both had that instant attraction.

As I read all the other comments, the ending made even less sense. If Duke was Brian's best friend, why hadn't she ever heard about him? She'd been with Brian since she was 19. And why would Duke make the gloating comments about her husband not being able to please her as much if he cared that much about Brian? And how would Lana feel if she thought Duke only showed up at her door as a "favor" to Brian? I know how horrible I would feel!

It was clear that there would be more between Lana and Duke. (And yes, I'd like to see more chapters!) You should have left it at that--as just a wonderful miracle of fate. But it was a great story, and I ended up giving you 5 stars anyway. Thanks!

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 10 years ago
A masterpiece!

They just don't get much better than this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My opinion

More like something straight out of a romance novel. I'll bet they'll end up getting married eventually.

bigbearz9bigbearz9over 10 years ago
Good read

Blue Skys!

RJ

Utapao '71

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 10 years ago
Good story; needs an ending to resolve it

The premise is fine, and the sex is first rate. But the ending is flat; it feels like, if the story were a long board, you sawed off at least six to twelve inches of it. If the site allowed it, I'd suggest that you take it down and rewrite the ending so there is a satisfactory resolution of the story you set up. You've set up at least two, possibly three conflicts; and you are leaving us hanging. I hate it when a story a good as this one leaves me hanging. Your readers deserve better.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 10 years ago
Hot and arousing.

Absolutely hot. Had me hard to whole way. Not sure what it was, but your writing kept me up. Would love more stories from you. Maybe a little shorter? No matter. Love your contributions. Thanx.

TheJestersAdvocateTheJestersAdvocateabout 10 years ago
Good story

Your attention to detail was very nice….and I must say that the story moved at a believable pace and it was touching how it ended. A follow up or even a longer epilogue would be nice, though this makes a wonderful stand alone story.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Excellent story, Well written, well told, and VERY erotic!

Your vivid descriptive words have me totally aroused-

Great happy ending too!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Storyrelling

You had an O. Henry twist that I really enjoyed. Blazing good read,

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I was right there with you till

you had him bring out the letter. It all became a fraud. he took an unfair advantage of her situation and didn't share with her that he knew who she was and his friendship with her husband. If, from the start, he had shared with her his little secret, and a relationship had developed, fine. but to use a pretense and withhold critical information at the beginning was just wrong.

auhunter04auhunter04over 9 years ago
couple of Issues

As someone else mentioned the closing letter was a down turn

The other issue I have is how you keep doing the trash - talk about her husband

and the ending really put me off

5* anyway

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Loved this very much

You have a great talent for detail... Thank you for writing this erotic arousing tale. I will have wonderful dreams after reading this.... It is a satisfying thing in life to be a screamer and a squirter... makes us ladies unique ..

pfflyerhotpfflyerhotover 8 years ago

Damn... in so many little details, in so many different ways, this story "did it" for me. The fucking buildup—admittedly, as a fan of shorter stories, I read this in two sittings. Oh hell.

Why can't shit like this happen to *me? ;-)

Good work, Greeneyedv... *smooch*

*...because I'm not a story, I suppose, eh?

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

Oh My Gawd!! You had me crying, cold, shivering, laughing, slobbering for that delicious cock, and smiling at the end. What a wonderful Christmas story! Please keep writing!!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
AWESOME!!!

What an awesome, amazing story!! Too bad there wasn't a sequel to their story. It would've been nice to know what became of them, if he ever told Lana that Brian had been his friend; did he stay in the navy seals or leave it for her and to be with her or did she leave her teaching job to go be with him in San Diego. Ever considered writing another chapter to their story?

Shyguy1369Shyguy1369over 6 years ago
Amazing...

This was a fantastic story. I mean it was so good, it took 3 readings to get through since I do not have the stamina of Duke. Well written, and well enjoyed for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
deeply moving love story

This is a superb romance story, with a gripping plot and engaging characters. The "snowed in" theme has been done before, but never perhaps with such feeling and emotional depth. In spite of its puzzling categorization as erotic couplings, this is romance story writing at its best. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I have ever read on this site. Excellent writing and story telling. I savored each paragraph and felt as if I had been transported to a snowy cabin in Montana. Touched on a myriad of human needs and emotions. 10 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreeneyedvirgin@greeneyedvirgin
I have been writing ever since I could remember, it has always been my escape from the harsh reality of the world that we all live in. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my stories and send me an e-mail. I finally self-published my novel. It is available on Amazo...