Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're so fucking big!" She moaned, and shook underneath of me.

"Your ass is so damn tight...it feels so good..."

"Fuck me, right now Eric!"

My hands moving to her hips, I gently pulled back and waited just a split second, before thrusting straight back into her. Janet slumped forward and groaned, pushing her ass back against my cock.

I pulled back again and once more, thrust forward. Digging her nails into the sheets, Janet was starting to pant and sweat. Her moaning was getting louder and she was starting to sound like such a little slut.

Begging me to fuck her harder, she looked so fucking sexy in her current position. I increased my pace and started fucking her harder and faster, just like she had begged me to do.

Soon, the bedroom was filled with the sounds of her mattress creaking, as well as our sweat covered bodies, slapping together. I flipped Janet over onto her back, moving into missionary...I wanted to see her face, as I fucked her tight little ass.

Our lips pressed together, as I drove myself deeper and harder. Her nails racked my back, leaving light scratch marks. Janet bit my neck, gently sucking on it and leaving a hickey.

That's all it took to throw me over the edge. With a few more powerful thrusts, I buried myself balls deep in her and with a gasp, I was cumming like I had never came before. Janet sighed, feeling my cock as it pulsated inside of her.

"That's it baby; fill me up."

I groaned, my body collapsing on top of hers. Janet breathed in my ear, gently caressing my back and kissing me on the cheek. I pulled my cock from her ass, as it was starting to soften and I rolled over onto my back beside her.

It was only then, that I noticed the pool of cum on her stomach; she must have came at the same time that I had.

Janet pulled the covers over the both of us and we snuggled up together, quickly falling asleep in each other's arms.

I was awoken by the sound of the wind howling, outside the bedroom window. With a bit of a groan, I laid perfectly still, with my face buried in the pillow. Even with my eyes shut tightly, I could feel the room spinning around me; the effects of a bad hangover were starting to take hold.

Finally managing to lift my face from the pillow, I inhaled the cocktail smell of cum, cigarettes, sweat and alcohol.

It took a few long moments, for me to remember where I even was; Janet's apartment.

Everything came flooding back to me at once. I met with Jack at his cousin's apartment, to watch the Flyers game. Got really fucking drunk and wound up having sex, with Jack's cousin...Janet.

Rolling over onto my back, I found that she was still lying beside me and sound asleep. I laid there for a few long minutes, as I tried to remember how exactly we had wound up in her room together...it wasn't coming back to me though.

In fact, while I remembered enough to know that we had slept together, I could only recall bits and pieces of everything that we did.

Even without those bits and pieces though, it was obvious that we had fucked...we were both in the same bed and both naked.

Janet stirred beside me, groaning softly and turning over to face me. Still groggy, she brushed a strand of hair out of her face and smiled faintly at me.

"Morning," she muttered.

"Morning...sleep well?"

"Mm...thanks to you and that pounding you gave me," she replied, with a laugh.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her. "It was my pleasure," I said, kissing her on the forehead.

"You hungry?"

"Starving!"

Janet laughed, unraveling herself from my arms and the blankets and rolled out of bed, standing up with her back turned to me. "I can make some breakfast and coffee, if you want."

"That sounds good to me," I agreed, rubbing my gurgling stomach.

"You think Jack is awake yet?"

"Ugh, who knows; he was knocked the hell out last night."

Janet turned to face me and it was at that point, that I remembered the one thing about Janet that should have stopped everything that happened last night; she had a dick.

Dangling between her legs, was the one thing that I had forgotten all about. The surprise showed clearly on my face and though it took her a few moments, Janet realized without me having to say anything, just what was wrong.

"You didn't know, did you..."

"I...um..."

She sighed and grabbed the blankets, pulling them from the bed and wrapping them around herself.

"I'm sorry...I should have told you straight up, but I thought you already knew. If you want to leave I...I understand."

At the moment, I had no idea what I wanted to do. I was still trying to get past the shock of what I was looking at, on top of the fact that I had had sex with her last night, despite knowing about her dick. Granted, I hadn't done anything with it.

It's not like I had sucked her off or let her fuck me in the ass. It was still a bit of a shock for me though. "Maybe I should," I said, finally coming to the conclusion that it might be best for me to leave.

Janet frowned, looking away sadly and then nodding her head.

"I'll um...I'll let you get dressed."

She quickly threw on a pair of panties and a t-shirt, before leaving me alone in her bedroom. I laid there for a few minutes, staring up at the ceiling and trying to get a hold of myself. Then finally, I stood up and started searching for my clothes.

I found everything in a pile on the floor and quickly got dressed. After using the private bathroom that Janet had in her room, I made my way out to say goodbye to her. Jack was nowhere to be found when I got out to the living room, but Janet was standing in the kitchen, smoking a cigarette and making coffee.

"Where's Jack?" I asked, curiously.

"I don't know," she replied, with a shrug.

"He must have left early in the morning. He wasn't out here, when I came out."

"Right...well I uh...guess, I'll be going now."

Janet simply nodded her head and without any further exchange of words, I started towards the apartment door. I had apparently forgotten about more then just Janet's dick, because as soon as I stepped outside, I was greeted by the surprise of a very large amount of snow.

The ground was completely covered with it...at least twelve inches lay on the sidewalk, driveway and the streets.

My car was nearly buried under the white mess and I threw my arms up in the air, in frustration and shook my head. "Fuck!"

I just stood there for a long time, taking it all in. I turned around and made my way back into the apartment building, knocking on Janet's door. I hoped that she would let me back in...possibly even give me a hand shoveling my car out.

I wouldn't blame her though, if she told me to go fuck myself.

The door opened and Janet stood there looking at me, clearly surprised that I had actually returned.

"What's the matter?" She asked, concerned.

"My car...it's buried in the snow. I'm not going anywhere, until I can dig it out."

"Oh...it's that bad out there?"

She motioned for me to come inside, then looked out her living room window and laughed at the sight outside.

"Holy shit," she said, shaking her head. "I didn't realize it was that bad out."

She turned on the TV, tuning in to the weather channel and we watched, as the weatherman gave an update on the conditions outside.

"You might have noticed that the snow has stopped right now, but don't get to comfortable yet. This is only a break in the storm and unfortunately, it is going to pick up again within the next few hours, probably by around 2:30 this afternoon. By the end of it all, we're looking at around 18 or more inches of snow. We are calling for a state of emergency and after 4:00 there should be no cars on the road. Please people, stay inside if you don't have to go out, and stay safe."

I sighed, as Janet turned off the television and glanced over at me. "I don't think you should go out in this shit," she said, suddenly.

"I mean...do what you want, but...it doesn't sound safe out there. You're welcome to stay here another night if you want."

"I mean...are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's fine...you can crash on the couch this time."

I thought about it for a moment...it almost sounded like the logical thing to do, really. By the time my car was dug out of the snow, the storm would have picked up again and the roads were going to be too dangerous to drive.

I didn't really want things to be awkward between Janet and I, but I also knew that going out on the road was a bad idea right now. With a bit of reluctance, I eventually nodded my head and accepted her offer.

"That sounds great," I said, with a smile. "Thank you..."

She smiled back at me, arms folded over her chest. "It's no problem...you still want that breakfast and coffee?"

After about an hour or so, Janet had prepared a nice breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage and of course coffee. We sat at the kitchen table and ate in silence for a few minutes.

Despite wanting things to go back to the way they had been the night before, it continued in a rather awkward manner...at least for a few minutes. Once we sat down at the table though, things got a little better and we started a conversation, about our lives.

We talked about our jobs and hopes for the future, what we wanted to accomplish in life. We really sort of got to know each other, a lot better then we already had. Not that we hadn't had a meaningful conversation, the night before.

We just hadn't gotten as deep into it, as we did that morning, over breakfast.

When we finished eating, I helped Janet carry everything out into the kitchen and wash the dishes. She seemed pleased, to have an extra hand at cleaning everything up.

As we stood by the sink, with Janet washing and me drying, I kept sizing her up and admiring her ass. She was still wearing nothing more then the slightly translucent t-shirt and the pair of panties, from earlier.

I kept flashing back to what we had done the night before...the blowjob, the anal sex, everything. All of that, on top of me admiring the beauty of her ass...it wasn't long before my cock was starting to get hard.

I tried to ignore my almost painful erection, moving behind her to grab a fresh towel. As I did so though, I brushed up against her and she must have noticed the bulge in my pants.

Janet turned around and smiled at me, then winked and at that moment, I knew that she was hoping for some more fun. I tried to act like nothing had happened, but Janet had other plans. As I grabbed a dry towel, she turned all the way around and leaning back against the counter, she just stood there grinning at me.

"Someone seems happy," she said, with a sexy grin.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to act like I was unaware of what she meant.

Janet stepped forward and to my surprise...she straight up grabbed my crotch. Her hand rubbed against my cock, through the fabric of my pants and I shivered, as I felt my cock getting harder by the moment.

"Don't play dumb with me," she said, licking her lips.

"I felt that bulge against my ass, as you moved behind me. You're trying to act like you aren't interested, now that you know I have a dick...but I know it's a lie."

I was quiet, but my silence did not help me at all. Janet could see it written all over my face; she had me where she wanted me.

"Just admit it," she whispered in my ear.

"I..."

Instead of waiting for a full response, Janet leaned in and kissed me right on the lips.

I tried to act surprised at first, but I knew that it wasn't going to get me anywhere. I let the charade drop and kissed her back...how did I ever think, that I could resist those soft, warm lips?

My tongue slipped into her mouth and Janet groaned, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me closer to her body. My hands moved down to her ass, giving it a squeeze and a smack, the sound of flesh smacking against flesh echoing throughout the kitchen.

The harder she pulled me against her, the more obvious her own erection became. Finally, Janet broke the kiss, just for a moment and pulled her panties down. Her cock sprang free, just as hard as my own. She grabbed her cock as well as mine and started stroking them together, the friction causing us both to moan together.

As Janet stroked both of our cocks, I looked down between the two of us and watched her hand glide up and down over them. She stopped for a moment and stepped back, letting me get a good view of her throbbing member.

I was suddenly starting to feel kind of...curious. I hadn't bothered with her male parts, the night before. I did the best I could, to act like they weren't there.

What would it be like though, I wondered to myself...to suck cock? I won't lie, the same thought had crossed my mind a few times when I was in my teens and early twenties. Obviously though, I never bothered trying to explore that curiosity.

I decided now was the perfect chance to go for it though, and giving Janet a bit of a surprise, I dropped slowly to my knees in front of her.

"Whoa," she said, chewing on her bottom lip as she looked down at me. "What are you doing?"

I took her cock in my hand and started slowly stroking, while looking up at her.

"Is it...okay?"

"It's alright with me," she nodded. "Only if it's what you want, though."

Without another word, I leaned in and wrapped my lips around the head of her cock. My tongue flicked the mushroom head and I heard Janet moaning above me, running a hand through my hair.

She tasted a bit salty, but not bad at all really. Her cock was so warm in my mouth and I could practically feel it, pulsating against my tongue. I gently bobbed my head up and down, slowly sucking and stroking, not taking it too deep right away.

Janet seemed to be okay with the pace I was going at, since this was only my first time doing something like this.

The more I got use to it though, the more I started getting into it. I removed her cock from my mouth and ran my tongue down the length of her shaft, until I reached her balls. Licking and sucking on them, I continued stroking her cock at the same time.

Janet moaned again, obviously very pleased with what I was doing.

"That's not too bad," she whispered. "You're getting the hang of this pretty fast..."

I worked my way back up to the head of her shaft, swallowing her cock once again. Now, it was time to try and take more of her...I wanted to try and deep throat.

I was nervous about giving it a try, since I didn't want to screw up or not do a good job.

I took the plunge though, quite literally, swallowing more and more of her dick until it touched the back of my throat. I jumped, gagging just a little and backing off some.

Then, I swallowed again. This time, I gagged but not quite as bad as the first. I continued working my mouth down the length of her cock, inch by inch, until I had at least six inches of her in my mouth.

I was doing it; I was deep throating her cock.

It wasn't easy, I'll admit that. I continued gagging and slurping, as I tried to take as much of her dick as I could manage. Janet didn't seem to mind at all though, and if anything, I was pretty sure that it was turning her on even more.

Just as I was really starting to warm up to it all, Janet took my head in both hands and pushed me back. Her cock slipped out from between my lips, with an audible, wet pop and I looked up at her confused. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing," she laughed, a little out of breath.

"You were doing great, for your first time. But I really, really want you to fuck my ass; like right now!"

I couldn't help but laugh, as Janet took my hands and pulled me off the kitchen floor and to my feet again.

"You don't have to ask me twice," I replied, happily.

A brief kiss, and I turned Janet around to face the sink. She leaned against the counter, staring down into the sink as I gave her a smack on the ass. I got down on my knees again, just for a moment and spread her ass cheeks.

Burying my face between her cheeks, I started licking her hole and lubing her up with my spit.

Then, I stood again and grabbed my own cock, pressing the tip against her entrance. I didn't have a chance to push into her, because Janet simply pushed back against me and my cock slid right into her hole. She gave a sharp gasp, gripping the kitchen counter and then moaned quite loudly. I released a low moan of my own, feeling her ass squeeze tightly around my cock.

My hands moved down to her hips, holding onto her tightly as I pulled back and slammed forward again, and again. I didn't start off slow like I had the night before; this time, I just wanted to fuck and I knew that Janet wanted the same thing. I wasted no time, ramming in and out of her ass, giving her one hell of a pounding.

My hand reached around and took hold of her cock, stroking it in rhythm with my thrusts.

"Oh...my fucking...god!" Janet cried out, in pleasure.

The counter shook, every time I would thrust forward. I could hear the sound of glasses and dishes clanking together, along with the wet suction noise, of my cock sliding in and out of her ass.

Grunting, I continued jerking her cock furiously, as I felt myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Janet pushed her ass back against me and cried out in pleasure, and I felt the warm sticky fluids spilling from her cock, all over my hand.

With one final thrust, I buried myself balls deep in her ass and started to cum. I yelled out, panting and moaning as my dick spewed cum deep into her hole. My hands moving up and down over her back, in a soothing manner, I slowly withdrew myself from her ass and she turned around to face me.

Wrapping her arms around me, Janet pulled me to her and crushed her lips against mine, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

"God, that was so fucking hot!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Yeah..."

As the post-orgasm bliss began to wear off, I realized what I had just done...the same shit I did the night before. And I enjoyed it as much as I had the night before.

"You alright?" Janet asked, noticing how I had suddenly become rather quiet.

"Huh? Uh...y-yeah, I'm okay."

"What's the matter?"

Damn, I thought to myself; she knew I was thinking too much. She could obviously see right through me, when I said I was fine. I was fine, that wasn't a lie. I just wasn't quite sure what to think. I'd just sucked cock and fucked a transsexual in the ass, the latter of the two being the second time.

"I'm good, really. I just uh...need a minute to take this all in."

"Talk to me," she insisted, rubbing my back.

"I don't know...I just...never thought I'd be doing shit like this. Much less, enjoying it half as much as I did."

Janet smiled and kissed me on the lips...I couldn't resist, even if I wanted to. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back, and all my thoughts seemed to fade away.

It didn't matter, I just loved the way her lips felt against mine and her body felt wrapped in my arms. Was there anything wrong with that? I didn't think so.

There was no reason, why I should be obsessing over all of this, as much as I had been a few moments ago.

Janet and I had, had sex...twice...and I liked it, both times. I liked her. God, why had I even freaked out the way that I had, when we first woke up that morning?

"I'm gonna take a shower," she said, with a smile. "Do you wanna join me?"

"If it's okay with you, then hell yeah."

"Good," she laughed. "Let's go!"

Janet took my hand and led me towards the bathroom. We climbed into the shower together, the hot water washing over the both of us as we stood under the stream and made out. We didn't get much cleaning done at first, just kissing and licking and sucking.

Eventually though, we turned our attention towards washing up and getting dried off.