Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finished up in the shower, Janet and I returned to the living room. It was her idea, to sit down and watch a movie but she suggested that I pick which movie we would watch. Before I even started shifting through her DVD and BluRay

collection, my eyes settled on the Star Wars box set that she had in the middle of the collection.

"You're a Star Wars fan, huh?"

"Oh my god, yes! A fan doesn't begin to explain it!"

I laughed and pulled the box set from it's spot on the shelf, holding it up to examine.

"I grew up on this stuff...I think it's got to be my favorite series, in the entire world."

"Well, it looks like we have something in common then," she laughed. "What do you think of the prequels?"

I hesitated for a moment, knowing that the prequel trilogy had a lot of criticism against it. Some people enjoyed them, some people hated them; personally, I enjoyed them. I was nervous to admit such a thing to Janet though, for fear that she might criticize me for such a thing.

"I think their pretty good," I admitted, after a few long moments of silence.

"Oh my god, so do I! Do you know how hard it is, to find people who agree with me on that?"

"Ha, trust me I know. I mean, yeah they weren't perfect...George Lucas screwed up on some obvious spots. They weren't terrible, like everyone makes them seem though."

"Exactly! They could use some work here and there...but it's Star Wars. What about Episode VII?"

"The Force Awakens," I nodded my head, with excitement in my eyes.

"It was incredible; I'm practically dying, waiting for the next one to come out."

"Only eleven more months!"

We continued geeking out for the next few minutes, before deciding to binge watch the original three films. We sat together on the couch and spent the next couple of hours, watching Episode IV: A New Hope.

We were cuddling together, under a blanket as we watched the film on her flat screen TV.

When it ended, we decided to make something to eat, before picking up with "The Empire Strikes Back."

Of course, there wasn't much watching when we put that one on. Not that we weren't interested, but at some point during the movie, Janet reached over under the blanket and started rubbing my cock.

I moaned softly, as her hand gently moved up and down the length of my shaft until I was fully erect. Instinctively, my hand reached over and started stroking her cock as well. Before long, we were jerking each other off and making out.

The movie continued playing, providing some back round noise for us as we got each other off.

Janet leaned over some, until she had her head laying in my lap and her lips were wrapped around my cock. I sighed, leaning my head back as she started sucking and stroking. Things eventually progressed, until the blankets had been discarded and we had moved into 69 on the couch.

Janet was on top of me, with her ass backed up in my face and we were both happily, sucking each other's dicks.

As Janet's head bobbed up and down, my legs parted just slightly and I jumped in surprise, when I felt her finger gently brushing over my asshole. My initial reaction was to tense up some, shocked and hesitant to move forward with what she obviously had planned on doing.

After a few moments though, I gathered my courage and lowered my defenses. Sensing that I had warmed up to the idea a bit, Janet moved her finger over my hole once again and gently pushed it into me. With her cock still in my mouth, I gave a low groan and my mouth vibrated around her throbbing member.

Janet moaned, pushing her finger deeper into my hole and deep throating my cock.

The feeling of her index finger deep inside of me, was foreign...yet strangely arousing. I could feel her pressing right up against my prostate, the feeling of pressure was almost overwhelming for a few long moments.

As she slowly pulled her finger back and slipped a second one into me, I felt her spreading my hole wider and the feeling of pressure increased.

Once again, I made a loud groaning sound, vibrating my mouth around Janet's cock.

She sighed, mouth slightly ajar and spit running down her chin. Janet started slowly thrusting both fingers, in and out of my ass and gently fucking me with them. I could feel my own cock starting to get harder then it already was, if that were even possible.

I knew that I was getting closer to an orgasm now and Janet could probably tell, too. Just as that pressure was starting to get stronger though...she backed off, leaving me a little disappointed.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Janet said, smiling back at me over her shoulder.

"Want to try something else?"

"Uh...sure. What did you have in mind?"

Janet grinned, ear to ear and I knew what she had in mind. Instead of giving me an actual response, Janet rolled off the couch and told me to stay right there and wait. I watched her walk towards her bedroom, admiring the sight of her ass, swaying from side to side.

Janet's POV

I opened the door to my bathroom and stepped inside, opening the medicine cabinet and grabbing a bottle of lube. My cock was still hard as a rock, dripping a bit of pre-cum at this point and anxious for a taste of Eric's tight, virgin asshole.

I hadn't thought that we would get this far; hell, I was shocked that Eric had even been so willing to do anything sexual with me, after realizing I had a dick. The decision to just attempt using a finger had been an abrupt one, and one that I had fully expected he might reject.

When he relaxed and allowed me to proceed though, I was more then relieved that he was willing to give it a chance. Now, I was about to get a lot more then just my finger in his ass, and I was really hoping that Eric would not chicken out.

I closed the medicine cabinet, bottle of lube in one hand and my other hand still stroking my cock. With a sexy grin, I turned on my heels and practically ran back to the living room.

Eric was still right where I had left him, lying on the couch on his stomach now...he seemed to know what it was, that I had in mind.

"You sure you're okay with this?" I asked, not wanting to make him feel pressured.

He hesitated for a few moments, but nodded his head and I sighed in relief. Moving back towards the couch, I climbed on his back and pinned him down, sitting on his legs. Opening the bottle of lube, I applied some to my cock and started stroking until I was nice and slick.

I took the time to lube Eric's ass up as well, sliding my fingers back into his hole and rubbing his sweet spot again. He groaned softly, and the sound made my cock throb even more.

Setting the bottle of lube aside, I leaned down until my tits were pressing against his back. I started kissing the back of his neck, nibbling on his ear and probing his ass with my cock.

He was trembling underneath of me; clearly, very nervous.

"Relax," I whispered in his ear. "It's going to feel great."

Kissing the back of his neck again, I gently pushed forward. Eric tensed up a bit underneath of me, gripping the cushions and biting his lower lip. Applying more pressure, I gasped when I felt the head of my cock, pop right into his tight ass.

Eric let out a very long, and loud groan and yelped in pain a bit.

"You alright?" I asked, becoming concerned for my lover.

"Fuck...you're so...big!"

"Mmm, and you're so fucking tight...god, it feels great."

I could feel him shaking underneath of me, as my cock sunk deeper into his ass until I completely bottomed out. Panting and sweating, I gently pulled back and thrust back into him again.

By the third thrust, Eric was whimpering and moaning softly, showing me that the pain had begun to subside. With that in mind, I decided it was time to stop being so nice. I slowly withdrew my cock again and this time, plunged straight back into him.

Eric gave a loud yelp, his whole body shaking as I slammed all the way into him again, and again.

I pulled him up onto his hands and knees, holding him by the hips and pounding away with long, hard strokes.

One hand traveled around underneath of him and my fingers wrapped around his cock, jerking him off as I fucked his ass.

"Oh...fuck!" He cried out, suddenly.

"You like my cock, Eric?"

"God...oh god...oh God!"

I giggled, ramming him harder and harder. His cries of pleasure, were like music to my ears and it fueled my aggressive thrusts.

I smacked his ass hard, the sound of our bodies slapping together echoing through the living room. In the back round, I could hear the final scene of the Star Wars movie playing on my television. Eric was close, I could feel...his body was shaking. He was breathing heavier and sweating, pushing his ass back to meet my thrusts and begging me to fuck him harder.

Finally, he cried out so loud I swore my neighbors would hear, and I knew he was cumming.

His asshole clamped down tightly, around my cock and I cursed under my breath as my own body began to shake.

"I'm cumming," I cried out. "Oh god Eric, I'm cumming!"

Quickly pulling my dick from his ass, I flipped Eric over onto his back and shoved my cock down his throat and started face fucking him until I started to cum.

Eric's POV

I choked and gagged, tasting my own ass on her cock, as she shoved it right down my throat. My own body was still shaking violently, as my cock spewed cum all over the place. I felt her dick swell up in my mouth and she pulled back, spraying my face with her thick, warm semen.

I just barely managed to shut my eyes, as she painted my face with her cum; god damn, did she cum a lot. I was positive that even I, had never released a load quite as big as the one that Janet had just let out.

She moaned softly, as her orgasm began to subside. "Oh, Eric..."

Laying down on top of me and resting her head on my chest, she stayed perfectly still as we both tried to catch our breath.

The movie had finished playing on her TV; not like either one of us had been paying attention, anyway.

Star Wars was amazing, but definitely could not compete with sex. Especially, the sex I had just experienced. This whole weekend had been incredible, but this had in my opinion, been the high light of it all.

We both fell asleep like that on the couch, neither of us wanting to get up and move towards the bedroom. We woke briefly, hours later and Janet pulled out the couch bed, so we could sleep the rest of the night in the living room.

We cuddled up together under the sheets, playing a movie on Netflix as we slept.

"Good morning Philadelphia, the storm has passed and in it's wake, we've got around 20 inches of snow on the ground outside. Public transportation is expected to resume late this afternoon, though certain routes may experience delays or detours. Please check back, for regular updates on the condition of the City today."

I shifted slightly in the couch bed, my body sore and aching a little...specifically, my ass. Turning over onto my side, I opened my eyes and found Janet sitting up beside me. She smiled over at me, as she took a drag from her cigarette.

It looked like she had probably been awake for a little while, already.

"Morning sexy," she said, seductively.

"Morning yourself," I replied, stretching and yawning. "What time is it, anyway?"

"Almost eleven o'clock in the morning. I've been waiting for you to wake up, so we can get started shoveling outside."

"Ugh..."

I had not been looking forward to that, and now that it was finally time to get started, I was really dreading having to dig my car out of the snow.

"How about I make us some coffee, before we get started?" Janet suggested, obviously not anymore excited then I was.

As she rolled off of the couch bed and walked naked to the kitchen, I sat up on the bed and ran a hand through my shaggy hair.

I moved a hand to my face, to find my beard a bit sticky and wet still...the memory of Janet cumming all over my face, was quite clear to me and I smiled to myself. I got up and walked to the bathroom, rubbing my ass, as I moved.

Standing in front of the mirror, I could still see traces of dried cum all over my face. I turned on the hot water and splashed some over my face, washing away the cum and drying off with a towel.

I made my way back to the kitchen, just as Janet finished up the coffee and set two cups on the table.

"So," she said, with a start as we both sat down.

"What did you think of it all?"

"Uh...all of what?"

"You know," she laughed. "What we did last night. We really took things to a new level there, right?"

"Oh...yeah, I mean...it was fun."

"Something tells me you're not quite sure," she said, looking a bit concerned.

The truth was, I wasn't one hundred percent sure what to say or think. That didn't mean, that I had not liked what we did; it was quite the opposite really. I had enjoyed everything that we had done together, this whole weekend...especially the part that she was specifically referring to.

That was the problem though. It's that I had enjoyed myself so much, that made me a bit uncomfortable...what did it all mean?

Then, there was the fact that I knew this weekend was almost over. By the end of the day, I would have to leave and go home. What would happen between Janet and I, after I left? Anything at all?

Or would we just go our separate ways, never to speak to each other again; was that what I wanted? Was that what Janet wanted?

"Eric...are you okay?"

Her voice snapped me out of my deep trance and I looked up at her, smiling and nodding my head.

"I'm good, really. I loved everything we did this weekend Janet; I'm telling the truth."

She smiled, taking a sip of her coffee and waiting for me to continue.

"You really opened my eyes, to a whole new world of fun. I just...I don't know. It's not that I have a problem with any of it, I just need to wrap my head around it all. You know what I mean?"

"You're feeling overwhelmed?"

"I guess that's one way to put it," I agreed.

"But, not in a negative way. It's just...a lot to take in, I guess."

To my surprise, Janet held her smile and reached across the table, taking my hand in hers. She gave my hand a light squeeze and then a kiss.

"You'll be okay," she assured me.

"We did all of that together, so I'm here to walk you through the aftermath if you want me to. For now though, we should really get started shoveling everything out front. I have to go to my mothers house in a few hours, and dig her out as well."

"I'd be happy to go with you, and give you a hand if you want."

"That would be awesome," she said, happily.

We finished our coffee and quickly got dressed, making sure to dress as warm as possible, then making our way out front to get started.

After spending the better half of the morning and early afternoon shoveling our cars out, we made our way back inside for some more hot coffee and also to take a hot shower.

Janet and I messed around a bit in the shower, kissing and sucking each other off for a few minutes. Then, we cleaned up and dried off before deciding to head over to her mothers house.

Janet had a brother who could have dug their mother out of the snow, but according to Janet, he wasn't very close to the family. It pissed her off because things like this always fell on her, while he ran around doing whatever the hell he wanted to do.

Janet was the one who always took care of their mom; even when she had still been living in Delaware, with her ex-boyfriend.

It only took us about an hour and a half to dig her mom out and when we finished, we decided to go grab something for dinner. Janet said goodbye to her mom and we were on our way, stopping off at a nearby pizza shop for food.

I'm not sure if it's because we were both just tired by this point, or what...but things seemed to get rather quiet between the two of us, by the time we arrived at the pizza shop. As time went by, it started to feel kind of awkward; at least on my part.

I worried that maybe I had done or said something wrong, to piss Janet off. Was there some reason, she didn't seem to have anything to say to me right now? Or maybe, it's because she was thinking the same exact shit that I was, at that moment.

About how I really didn't want this weekend to come to an end. How I had enjoyed everything so much, and now I was trying to figure out what was supposed to happen next. I knew what I wanted to say, but I was too afraid to say it.

I was afraid that what Janet might want, was the opposite of what I wanted. I didn't want to get hurt; so I kept my mouth shut. It had been so long since I had felt any sort of romantic feelings for anyone, it was almost like I had forgotten how to make a move.

We finished eating, paid the bill together and made our way back outside to the parking lot.

Since we drove in separate cars, we were parked right alongside each other. I leaned against my car, with Janet standing beside me; both of us were still quiet.

"So," she said, finally breaking the silence.

"Kinda sucks that this weekend has to end, right?"

"Yeah," I laughed nervously. "It really does..."

Janet smiled at me, moving in front of me and draping her arms around my neck. Smiling back at her, I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her on the neck and she sighed, as we held each other close.

"I had so much fun," she whispered softly.

"So did I..."

"Do you want to...um..."

She had beaten me to it, thought to myself. Or almost anyway, since she hadn't actually finished her sentence. I gave a chuckle and kissed her on the lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth.

"I'd love to," I replied, and she smiled again at me.

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely...I was trying to figure out how to ask you, to be honest. Looks like you were one step ahead of me, though."

"Well, great minds think alike," she laughed.

We stood there and talked for a few more minutes, before I pulled out my phone and handed it to her. Janet programmed her phone number into my phone book and with that, we exchanged one more brief kiss and were on our separate ways.

As I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving home, I couldn't stop reflecting upon this past weekend. Janet had changed my life in just three days and I hadn't seen it coming, at all.

I had to stop driving for a moment, to send a text message to Jack; I felt it was only proper, that I thank him for introducing me to his cousin. He replied a few minutes later and said "no problem, see you at work tomorrow." He had no idea that I had actually spent the whole weekend, fucking the hell out of Janet.

Of course, he found out much later and took pride in busting my balls over it for a bit, but all in all, he was happy for us both.

Janet and I went on to start dating full time and after about a year, we got an apartment together.

In time, our relationship continued to grow and mature until we got married and bought our own house; Jack was the best man at our wedding.

Today, I can hardly imagine my life without Janet and I thank God, for that snowy weekend that brought us together.