All Comments on 'Snowed In'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
That's it?

I hope there is going to be another chapter to this. Otherwise all this build up about whether Matt and Danae did or did not "sleep" together was a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anatomy

Pussy is a pretty good word to name a girl's bits and doesn't offend some who don't like the 'c' word and some others sound too clinical, but breast in an erotic tale doesn't fit! Breasts are for feeding young babies. When you're using them for fun or for teasing etc., they're tits or one of lots of other names like fun bags, norks, boobs and plenty more depending on your local idiom. Nevertheless, a good fun story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
More PLEASE

wow what a fantastic story. I hope you will finish this with some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story !!!

One of the best I have read on here.

Hoping for more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Smoking Story!!!

Great story is there going to be a follow up???

James7594James7594almost 6 years ago
Amazing and so very arousing

This is a very well written story my dear writer! You have done a wonderful job and I eagerly anticipate the follow up that I hope you have planned. If not, well, I can at least have the pleasure of reading your other stories but I would really love to know what happens next. From the looks of it, it seems like you are indeed setting it up for a sequel so that is a good thing!

J. Jamie Dupane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

One of the best stories ive read on this site so far, please keep up the work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Long

As you warned, it was long.

It also is a vert common theme.

Normally I don't read short stories over five pages or three parts, but I did.

Wasn't bad.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well done!

Nice build up, with an amazing climax! So well paced! Hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

That's It? You left quite a bit out. Is there plans for another chapter to fill the glaring holes? Without some closure this was a 3 at best. Some extra editing would help. You've had some good gems before this. This one falls a bit flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another

This story needs another chapter we need to know what happened with their other partners?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
For the love of all that's holy...

Please make a part 2 and 3 minimum, with at least one explaining the siblings partners, and one more on the siblings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
but...

but but but...

What about the family?

(Great story though .... had me to the end)

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

loved the story. loved the tease. and hopefully i'll love reading chapter 2!!!

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
So good

So good, and with an ending that's passable for a final ending. That being said, we want more. We understand it could be quite a while before we see a sequel, if we ever do, but we really hope we do.

Thank you for this lovely story, and the many others you have provided us with,

Tanhors and family.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Good story, please continue

This is a good story, well told with excellent character development. This story has legs and lots of avenues to expand.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

Needs chapter 2 Did the boyfriend/girlfriend sleep together? What about the rest of the weekend. Love the brother and sister, very erotic, sexy. But a great storyline.

bhill8671bhill8671almost 6 years ago
Loved the story but,,,

There are too many unanswered questions. need another chapter please.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for the fun story.

It took these two long enough to start getting it on, but I think they're going to make up for lost time.

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
What a great story!

You say this is your longest story, and it may well also be the best!

Long as it is, it would have been interesting to have another two pages or so. What happened that afternoon? Did it storm again and they were snowed in for the remaining 3 days? Did the parents and spare lovers arrive? And if so, what happened? Or maybe only the parents arrived, because the lovebirds decided to spend the remainder of the vacation in their single-bed hotel room? Lots of unanswered questions that could have led to some really interesting things happening in both the short and long terms.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

If this was supposed to stand on its own, it would have been better to cut out the worrying about those the siblings were dating.

It's too much of a loose plot thread.

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 5 years ago

this story could/should continue. It's ending point is a starting point for how their futures unfold

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 I get it I think?

Will and Brittany did not cheat exactly? Their relationships with Danae and Matt ended when the siblings realized they did not love or trust them enough to marry them. Sure I'd like an epilogue revealing Matt and Danae banged each other first but it's okay to just do your next ideas.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 4 years ago
Hmmm...

Hot as this was, the story feels incomplete. We need true closure between Will & Brittany with Danae & Matt. Like what made W&B's mom so uncomfortable? What really happened between Danae & Matt? I need Will & Brittany to fall in love and chose each other over D&M! We need more of this story! Please, write a continuation, please, please, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please

may I have another? chapter that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like the ending

It's not about what this relationship would turn out to be in real life.

It's about loving they have at the moment.

old_riderold_riderabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Please consider chapter two....

FoucquetFoucquetalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Chapter two please...

Nikki0311Nikki0311over 3 years ago
We need amswers

Let us know what happened with danae and matt, did they hook up? Did they let on to the bro and sister?

We need answers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is part 2? You teased with boyfriend and girlfriend but did not finish it. Please continue. Great story.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful, imaginative, well written story!

WyldWyzerdWyldWyzerdover 2 years ago

Great work but I agree that some closure is needed to complete this one!! Definitely five out of five!

mtmilkmanmtmilkmanover 2 years ago

Any chance there might be a chapter 2

Loved the build up and you left so many possibilities open for further development

PS yes I am a fraternal twin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good and an excellent read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story. I felt a little sad just because I reached the end! I can see why you left the ending as you did but there is also the rest of the day, what Matt and Danea got up to and a future hookup.

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with a few of the other comments, this deserves an other chapter to tie this story's ending off neatly. What happens after their glorious morning together, what did Matt and Danea do, if anything at all ? perhaps Danea was happy doing nothing sexual at all with Matt, or maybe she never loved Will at all, thus being a prude, we dont know and that is a shame :-)

Anyway, great story and thanks for sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this would have been a very hot story but the grammar errors and sentence structure is just too distracting.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

That’s a really shitty thing to do, ending your story without resolution. You could have daily wrapped this story up or expanded it. Instead, you saw fit to put your efforts towards a new series.

Very unsatisfying.a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
?

What happened??? No ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This needs an ending.. Please another chapter. Great build up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh wow! This was great. Please write more on this story and make it a long series. I would like to here the two cheaters get turned out and put in there place. I think a few messages to his girlfriends parents and Matt’s parents would be a good start. The love between the twins needs to continue and add to the story much more though. I wish you would have let the readers read the brake up part from there supposed lovers before you ended the story. Keep writing.

ranger6050ranger60505 months ago

Great story! I do agree with the majority that a continuation is in order. Possibly the small web-cam that Will forgot in the bathroom could be witness to the duplicity of M & D resulting in whatever your mind deems appropriate, whether it be breakups or possibly even 2 open relationships. Whatever, your call. As well written and entertaining as this story is, I wouldn't want to change a single thing about your style.

Well Done Sir!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot but incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Will and Brittany have to thank their parents to help them discover the tendency of the two cheaters. What made the seemingly sensible adults put them in one room on a single bed is difficult to conjecture, but in the end it helped to unmask the cheaters for what they were. Nice hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous