Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers

As soon as she got upstairs, Brittany grabbed her white tank top and entered the bathroom. She hadn't taken a shower after the jacuzzi yesterday and this time she wanted to get rid of the smell. Her plan had been simple: a quick shower then walking out with nothing but her tank top and the towel around her waist. But as soon as she soaped up her breasts, then slipped her hand down to her pussy, she began caressing herself. A minute later her legs were shaking and she had to restrain a moan. "Stop that, you naughty minx!" she thought. She did have to cum, though.

But right at that precise moment Will knocked on the door. "Hey, don't take all the hot water! I wanna take a shower too!"

The first thought that popped up, hearing his question, was to invite him in. She hadn't locked the door. She almost said it out loud. Instead, she said, "Just a sec, I'm nearly done!" Then, whispering to herself, "Damn it, if I don't cum soon I'm going to go mad!" In the end, she finished, dried herself and put on her white tank top without a bra. After wrapping the towel carefully, she opened the door and walked out.

She smiled when she saw Will staring at her breasts, yet did a double take herself when she looked at his swimsuit. He had put it back on, but his hard cock, strained sideways just under the elastic band, seemed gigantic! After he closed the door behind him, she turned back and asked him, "Oh, by the way, did you end up reliving yourself since yesterday?"

"No!" he replied through the door, with vigor. "But if I had, I would have been imagining you, little devil!"

"Really?" she asked, smiling and flattered. 'And what exactly would I be doing in your fantasy?"

"What? Are you really asking me that, through the bathroom door?" Will asked, before he could enter the shower. "I'm not sure I want to share that with you, sis..."

"You think it'd be easier face to face?" she asked, still in this naughty mood.

"Well, no, but..."

"No buts!" Brittany said, on the edge of laughing out of sheer excitement. She heard him touching the door, she leaned against it herself. They were inches away from each other.

"Come on Brittany..." Will said, clearly uncomfortable.

"Will, I'm doing a striptease for you all morning long... The least you could do is talk!"

After a brief pause, Will said, "Point taken. And I do enjoy your, er, show... I really do. Oh man! That's not easy! Gods I'm in dire need of more blood in my brain!"

They both laughed at his joke, but Brittany was really excited now, more than she thought she'd ever be with her brother, even today. She was breathing harder, pressing her ear against the door. "Well," he finally began, "the first thing I'd make you do is a striptease in the classic sense of the word, right there in front of the fire. I really love seeing you dance, even though I teased you with it when we were younger..."

"Yes you did, idiot!" replied Brittany, with feeling.

As she was about to continue, Will cut her off, "Let me talk sis, it's not easy. So, after the dance, oh man, this is going to sound lame... After the dance I'd imagine you coming over to me as I sat on the couch, then you'd kneel in front of me, wrapping your breasts around my cock..."

It really was an obvious fantasy. And in a sense it was very boring. But Brittany surprised herself once again when a throb of pleasure bloomed between her legs and matured into a shot of heat all through her body as she imagined the scene herself. "Ok, that's enough for now! I'm going to take a shower!" When Will said that, Brittany barely reacted. She didn't know if he had chosen a tame fantasy to avoid saying a wilder one, but it had reached her nonetheless.

Walking to the kitchen, she took a few deep breaths to steady herself. Right then, her mother called. After making sure everybody was alright and that they had electricity and food at the cabin, her mother told her just how bad the roads were in the village. Looking out the window, the first time she'd really done it this morning, Brittany realized that the driveway was all but invisible. It was clear, then, that the rest of the family wouldn't be joining them today. Even if they could get out of the village before nightfall, they'd never get to the cabin.

Will got out of the shower, wearing only a pair of jeans, his hair still wet. Brittany watched him and his nice back, and saw that he was intently listening to her side of the conversation as he put two more logs on the fire. She missed a few words her mother said as he got up and turned around, looking at his chest. Strange how she had seen him so many times over so many summers, and yet... She swallowed a little moan and tried to focus on her conversation. There didn't seem to be any boxers underneath those jeans as well, as she could see the very top of his bush...

She'd been leaning against the kitchen counter and hadn't realized just how loose her towel had become. With her glass of water in her hand and phone in the other she pushed back from the counter and walked towards the living room. Three steps. Three steps was all it took to make the towel fall.

Will, not expecting anything of this sort as Brittany was talking with their mother, was very surprised. He saw Brittany's eyes opening wide and understood that it hadn't even been planned. Brittany twisted the phone upwards and whispered, "Damn! It really was an accident!" Will began laughing at her predicament, but still picked up the towel. But instead of handing it back to Brittany he threw it in the bathroom.

Brittany gave him a naughty look, but couldn't do much about it. Instead she sat down on the couch bare assed and crossed her legs. Will, infuriatingly, simply kneeled down in front of her silently, staring at her legs. She pulled out her tongue at him, half angry, half playful. Soon, when he heard that the conversation was coming to an end, Will saw his sister pulling a Sharon Stone on him. His mouth fell open as she took her time, letting him see her pussy much deeper, and much more clearly than before.

As she hung up the phone, she glared at him, "You bastard!" then laughed. "It really was an accident!" Will joined in, laughing. But he stayed right where he was. "So, brother, are you gonna move?"

"Nope."

"You want me to get up and press my pussy against your face?"

She had asked it jokingly, but he simply grinned and shrugged. So on impulse, Brittany did just that. Bending forward so that her breasts nearly touched his face as she got up, she kept going up and her pussy did end up mere inches away from his face. Moving sideways, Brittany laughed and went to her room. She got out of there with a new pair of black panties that were pretty much transparent. Looking at her brother as he was looking at her, she noticed his cock again, very obvious despite the jeans. Before this weekend she had never seen it hard. Only a few times had she seen it soft, under his swimsuits, when the clinging fabric had revealed its shape. Her brother was definitely a shower, because the cock tenting the jeans was definitely very big.

They ate together and both were thinking about the afternoon. When Brittany's phone rang and they heard Matt on the line, Brittany got up to go to her room. But a second later she heard Danae's voice as well. Brittany placed her phone on the table and activated the speaker.

It turned out to be a very strange conversation. Will was clearly nervous and had no idea what to say at first, but the twins were both surprised to hear that Danae seemed happy. Chipper even. After a few minutes she was even making some jokes with Matt. Through the conversation they learned that Matt and Danae had had to share a room in the motel, but that otherwise they were alright. The four of them had a few activities planned in the village, and they confirmed that it was impossible for them to reach the cabin today. There was a slight pause when Matt asked them what they were doing to spend the time, locked in a cabin. They mumbled something and none of their lovers noticed anything awry.

In the silence that followed the call, Will and Brittany really were a bit surprised that they seemed this happy. Then they began to wonder. Will said, "They couldn't really share a bed?"

After a pause, Brittany replied, "Well, no. Then again, Matt always had had a thing for Danae."

Will said, resigned, "Ya, I noticed that as well... Glad that you already knew, sis... At least, I know that Danae doesn't share the feeling. Thinks he's alright as a brother in law, but no more than that. In fact she really doesn't like him a lot, so I don't think we need to worry..."

"I don't know Will, " Brittany said, "That could be a rationalization. Some of the wildest nights I've ever had were with guys that initially turned me off, or even disliked. I know that Danae isn't like me, but still..."

"Nah, don't worry." Will replied. "Even if they slept in the same bed, which they didn't, they wouldn't have done that."

"You're right. It would be very stupid."

And right then, at the same time, both twins realized the situation they themselves were in. Braless tank top and transparent panties; nothing but a pair of jeans without any boxers...

It put a damper on the afternoon. A big damper. Will watched as Brittany walked to her room to take a nap, while he was left alone in the living room. He could feel a nagging worry about Danae and Matt, but couldn't believe they'd actually do something. Then again, he could also feel some extra blood in his cock. The image of Brittany's nearly translucent top flashed in his mind, and he knew how easily he could have slipped his jeans off and masturbate right there, despite is worry. He resisted again. Instead, he turned and lay down on the couch, stretching his entire body in front of the fire, feeling his cock stretching as well inside his pants. He ended up drifting to sleep with an erection one more time.

Brittany, in her room, found herself living through a very similar moment. After a long nap, she woke up still a bit worried, but she knew her pussy was drenched nonetheless. Despite everything else she looked at her metal box and opened it, planning on grabbing her dildo. When she saw her butterfly, she decided that she had really liked the long morning with her brother, and that she wanted to thank him. She slipped her panties down, installed her butterfly firmly, and pulled her panties back up.

Through the wall she asked, "Will? I need your phone!" She heard him grumble, seemed to have been asleep still, but he finally brought it to her door. She opened the door, grabbed the phone, winked at him and closed the door. This time he groaned, clearly frustrated. "Wait a bit, you big horse in rut!" She replied, laughing.

"Wait? That's all I've been doing for the past month!" he replied in a low voice.

"Go sit on the armchair next to the fire and give me 2 minutes."

Will went, sat, and waited. His sister's voice had seemed light, and she had laughed. Somehow, even on the basis of a few hours, he had associated his sister's laughter with sexual arousal. Sitting in the large chair, he felt his cock hardening again. When Brittany finally came back out, she was dressed exactly as before, with her nearly transparent panties and top. She handed him his phone and sat on the couch. "Ever heard of butterflies, Will?" she asked, an innocent expression on her face.

Will paused, then his memory provided an image he hadn't seen in a long while. He didn't need to answer, as it was written all over his face and smile. "I installed a new app on your phone. Try it." A minute later he was looking at her butterfly app, with a few controls. When he pressed on the button labeled "Low Buzz" he saw his sister's startled response. Then her moan.

In a trance, Will spent the next twenty minutes giving inordinate amounts of pleasure to his sister, while never even touching her. Soon enough she was lying down on the couch, with her legs either clamped hard on the toy, or wide opened as one of her hand was pushing it against her flesh. And Will really was toying with her, not letting her climax too soon. Near the end, he was kneeling right next to her, flabbergasted by the sight of his nearly naked sister writhing in utter sexual pleasure. He felt like a puppeteer, a mind-controlling puppeteer that was holding this crazily sexy woman in thrall.

He kept remembering that the only thing she had asked him not to do was touch her. So he didn't. Instead, he looked as she arched her breasts and even grabbed them with both her hands, mashing and massaging them, squeezing her nipples and moaning out his very name! He could even hear the wet sounds of her fingers and she pushed them in from time to time. When she began to moan "harder, harder, faster..." one last time, he decided to let her have it all. It was either that or he would rip her clothes and fuck her right there.

When Brittany did climax, he held the device 100% activated until she pushed it away form her pussy, clearly overstimulated. She cried his name again, then screamed as the last wave of pleasure hit her. She was covered in sweat, which was making her top even more translucent, and was still breathing hard. "Goddamn it! That was awesome!" she said, exhaling heavily. They both shared a long look, as she was stretching like a cat with a belly full of cream. "Would you mind getting some food?"

Will nodded, still in an altered state of mind himself, and came back with the food. He saw the butterfly on the table, and both twins grinned. They then realized that they had slept longer than they had thought. It was already dark outside. As they began eating yesterday's leftovers, Brittany asked, "Will, I have one strange question for you. Want me to ask it?"

"Of course! I don't think I could refuse you anything today."

Brittany smiled, delighted to have made him so happy. "Well, it's really a strange question. How in hell did you resist?"

"Resist? Oh, you mean right now?" After Brittany nodded, he explained, "It's simple really. You've been giving me one of the most amazing gifts that I've ever gotten in my life. You are ridiculously beautiful, staggeringly desirable, and yet you're the last person on earth that I should have the right to enjoy all of this." he said, letting his eyes roam all over her nearly naked body. "The fact that you agreed to my immoral request yesterday is amazing enough, but the fact that you made this day so fun and playful is even more incredible."

"Isn't that what you had in mind yesterday night? When I agreed?" Brittany asked.

"Well, I had thought that you'd wear some sexy pants and let me ogle your cleavage with low cut tops." Will laughed. "Then first thing I see this morning are your see-through panties! I was floored, and I've barely been able to handle the rest of the morning with all you've given me."

"Ok then... So, I ask again, how did you manage to resist? Even just touching me? Look, even now, you must have a raging erection, you could easily reach out and touch my breasts..." Brittany was really intrigued, and again very flattered by all that he had said.

"Argh! Of course I want to, and of course I could. But, dear sister, you asked me not to touch you yesterday night. The very least I could do in the face of your gift was to respect your single request."

After a long pause, during which they both looked into each other's eyes, Brittany said, "I don't think any other man could have had this level of self-control, Will."

"Hey, what are brothers for?" he replied, echoing her words from earlier.

They both laughed and finished eating their food. After that, Brittany got up and said, "I think I'm gonna get dressed." Seeing the obvious distress in her brother's face, Brittany laughed and added, "How can I make a striptease without any clothes on?" Before turning around and going to her room, she saw him smiling. And now, in her room, she could hear him laughing out loud.

Completely naked in her room, she pulled all of her lingerie from her suitcase, feeling very glad that she had brought more than was necessary. She decided to go with a classic black bra of very fine lace, a bra made by Marie Jo, the balcony Lauren. It was one of her favorites. She had had to buy the biggest cup they made, and it was just barely big enough for her. After putting this masterpiece on, she completed the first layer of clothing with a garter belt and long black hose. The matching panties were rather frilly, but still comfortable. Standing half naked in her room, she looked at her other options one last time. In front of her she had close to a thousand dollars of lingerie from Empreinte, Aubade, Prima Donna, Conturelle and Simone Perele. Many colors, all sexy, yet she thought the black one would be best for tonight.

Over her lace, she put her long red skirt back on, with what she thought was her sexiest top. It was made of black, stretching cotton, but what made it sexy was the cut. It was a hassle to put on, as it was fully opened in the front with two long pieces that were meant to be tied around her waist. The effect was pretty obvious; it framed and hugged her breasts like no other shirt she had ever owned. Finally, she re-did the tight bun in her hair with a single long pin that would be easy to remove during the dance.

Looking at herself in the mirror, as sexy as she could be tonight, she took a deep breath. She was going to do a striptease for her brother. How weird was that? Then again, she still felt some of the aftermath of the climax he had induced with the butterfly. The fact that she was going again all common decency and all her previous conceptions and beliefs about incest didn't bother her at all right now.

Just before walking out, Brittany heard music from the living room, one of her favorite dancing pieces. It was a set she had put together last year from some of her most cherished traditional Irish tunes. It started slowly, setting a mood that was eventually transformed into an explosion of rhythm. As she entered the living room, already in step with the music, Brittany noticed that Will had turned all the lights off, leaving only the glow of the fire to light her. He probably did it to make her feel better... It was enough light to see her, but not much. As she began waltzing, not yet in the striptease, she moved around the living room and turned all the lights back up. "Enjoy this brother..." she whispered.

Without revealing any skin, Brittany nonetheless changed her ordinary waltz into something more intimate. She let her hands slide all over her thighs and belly, something she would never have done on stage when she danced more regularly. Looking at her brother, she could see that he was already entranced. Soon she stopped looking at him, leaving him free to look wherever he wanted. One faster twirl made her skirt rise up, revealing the black hose. She repeated the effect on the other side, before stopping to bend down and touch her foot. As she straightened back up, she pulled her skirt with her hands until the top of the hose was visible.

Smiling as she heard Will groan, she was reminded again how strange an effect a striptease could have. Will had seen her naked legs all day long. Yet this time it was very different. When she raised her skirt on her other leg, she undid the two little snaps that held her hose. It was tight enough to hold on for a while, but Brittany waltzed directly in front of Will. Placing her foot directly on his thigh, she raised her skirt again, revealing the hose and her thigh. Brittany, this time looking directly into his eyes, kept rotating her hips slowly as she waited. Understanding that the no touching rule was not in effect anymore, Will reached up and grabbed the thin lace at the top of the hose. While he didn't do everything he could have not to touch her, he didn't slip his opened hands all over her thigh either. That would have to change.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers