Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers

As he rummaged around his drawers, he found his special sock. It was special only because of what it held, of what it hid. Inside was the camera he had brought to more or less secretly film his girlfriend, either alone as she was changing or with him having the glorious sex he had thought he'd have with her. At first, his mood slumped. It didn't look like he was going to be enjoying anything like glorious sex with Danae anytime soon. She thought he was a pervert. Will was honest enough to realize that he was, actually, holding a hidden camera. He smiled a crooked smile.

But instead of throwing the camera back into the drawer, he kept it in his hand and thought of a new use for it. He had brought it as a form of insurance; if anything happened he'd still have the videos to enjoy afterwards. Well, something had happened, and he knew how he could put the camera to better use. Going back to the bathroom, Will hid the camera there, aiming it so that it would capture the space in front of the bath and shower. Brittany always began her days with a shower, and regardless of anything that would happen, or not happen, he'd have this to, er, help his memory.

Back in his room, fiddling with his computer to set the camera on, he heard Brittany opening her door. He hit record and closed his laptop. His erection had pretty much faded as he set all this, but now, in the kitchen, his heart was racing. He could hear Brittany closing the bathroom door behind her and moving about. He couldn't watch and record the feed at the same time, so he had to wait. It was a bit stressful, as Brittany could spot the camera, but it was also an exhilarating forbidden thrill.

Soon he figured out that Brittany was instead taking a bath, and wondered if he'd put the camera high enough to have a good angle. He thought so. He prayed so. Twenty minutes later, when he heard the sound of the water draining out, he felt a last bit of thrill. Try as he might though, he couldn't make his erection disappear. His cock wasn't fully erect, but he suddenly regretted wearing nothing but his gym pants. Oh well, he hadn't wanted to play it safe, and an obvious erection was just about the definition of not playing safe. He wondered how Brittany would chose to dress.

Brittany woke up with the faint smell of the wood fire and stretched like a languorous cat under her blankets. She was fully naked, of course, and her hands reflexively slid between her legs, stroking her own fire. She was already grinning, reliving some of the memories from last night. She hadn't meant to finish her striptease by titfucking her brother. Then again, she had been enacting his professed fantasy. Contrary to what she had feared, there had been no real awkwardness, no hesitation. When she felt her breasts closing around his large cock, then wrapping completely around, she had felt a completely new pleasure. Sinful, illegal and oh so taboo, but probably all the more intense because of all that.

Her instinct had still been to retreat to her room, after having managed to resist the urge to impale herself on that wonderful cock. She'd had no idea that her brother had been so well endowed. Guess he was a grower after all, and not the shower she had believed. She had noticed long ago that Will filled his swimsuits pretty nicely, but knew that most of the men who had big cocks when soft didn't experience much growth. And one of her biggest surprise when she was younger was when one of her boyfriend's cocks tripled in size when erect. Will's cock had a good size when at rest, and grew quite a bit when erect.

In her room last night, she had immediately begun masturbating. Very hard. At one point she began moaning his name, louder and louder, certain that he would come and join her. He hadn't. In the end she reached her climax, or rather climaxes, and fell asleep. When the cold woke her up, it didn't do to fall asleep all sweaty in a cabin during the winter, she got up to see if he was alright. He was, sleeping contentedly. Like her face had been before she cleaned it up, his belly was covered with overrun sperm. That too had surprised Brittany. But not quite as much; Will had been saving up his cum for two weeks. She went to the bathroom and brought back a warm washcloth, then proceeded to wash his belly softly. His belly and his cock.

This time, as he was somewhere between deep sleep and exhausted unconsciousness, Brittany took her time looking at it. It was mostly soft, yet still felt nice and heavy. After kissing it once or twice, playfully, she took it completely inside her mouth. Damn! It touched the back of her throat even when soft! She refrained from laughing out loud, and wondered what he'd say if he happened to wake at this precise moment.

Closing her eyes, she still remembered the near euphoria she had experienced when his first generous jet of cum had flown right against her chin. After that she felt his following spurts pooling between her breasts. And finally, when she thought he wasn't looking she had bent forward and felt another blast right in her mouth. It should have felt disgusting, her very own twin brother's sperm in her mouth. Yet the entire day and her undeniable sperm fetish had contrived to make that experience simply mind-boggling.

In her bed this morning, Brittany's fingers were already on the verge of inducing another climax. Sitting up, she spotted her suitcase and went for her little box of toys. Her butterfly was missing and she figured that it must still be on the living room table. How bad, she thought, to have forgotten such a thing in such a public space... Grinning, she found and grabbed her dildo, then her bottle of lube. If her plan had been to masturbate in her bed, she wouldn't have needed the lube at all. But she had another idea in mind.

She had no idea where her brother was at the moment, but she decided to get out of her room and walk the corridor to the bathroom completely naked. As it turned out, Will hadn't been at the right place at the right time. When the bath was full she slipped in, adjusting to the very hot water. When she was comfortable, she raised her long legs from the bath before opening them in a large "V". Grabbing her dildo, she began by sucking it as deep inside her mouth as she could, coating it with her saliva. Then a large dollop of lube, spread all over it, finalized her preparations.

As she felt it parting her large lips, then smaller ones, then opening her vagina and forcing her inner walls, Brittany opened her mouth in a silent moan. She knew it wouldn't take long. As she pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy she writhed in the bath, feeling the hot water splashing and sluicing all around her. Like a forest fire with all the perfect conditions, her orgasms build quickly and ravaged her entire body before focusing on her pussy.

As she'd regaining her breath, laughing, she realized that her last few moans were probably loud enough reach the living room. Shrugging in the bath, Brittany smiled and lazily enjoyed the little braziers of pleasure both inside and out of her skin. With the needs of her body toned down a bit, she remembered that she hadn't brought any clothes with her. As she was readying herself for a quick dash in the corridor, she suddenly paused and grinned. Oh, how naughty she could be sometimes.

Will, nervous in the kitchen, heard Brittany open the bathroom door. Knowing he still had a few minutes before his sister had time to go back to her room and come back dressed, he got up and was ready to go to the bathroom to reclaim his camera. His surprise was complete when he saw Brittany walking out of the corridor towards him, naked as the day she was born. In the few seconds before she walked right up to him, he saw the curves of her hips, the dark strip of hair that remained above her pussy, her long thighs and of course, those remarkable breasts as they swung with her light steps. They just couldn't be this big and this buoyant. It was just impossible.

Then he experienced another impossible moment. Instead of turning towards the kitchen, Brittany simply walked right up to him with a smile and hugged him. Naked. He froze for a moment, then wrapped his arms around her. "Good morning, brother..." she said against his chest. A few seconds later she pulled away with a grin. "Ahhh... was that for me?" A quick flick of her eyes towards his cock dispelled any uncertainty.

Will then saw his sister laughing before turning around and walking back towards her room. "I do have to dress, after all!"

"No you don't!" Will said, laughter in his voice.

When she came back, Will saw that she had gone half-way. All Brittany had on was her tank top. Nothing else. It barely went low enough to cover her ass, and somehow made her look a lot more sexy. When she reached up for the high shelf in the kitchen, raising herself on her toes, Will snorted. Sitting down around the table, he shook his head, smiling. Talking aloud to himself, he said, "Well, guess I don't have to wonder about how she feels about yesterday night..."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that, mister." Brittany replied, mischievously. She had turned around, her ass resting against the counter with one arm under her breasts. Using her other hand she was nibbling on a chocolate cookie. It was her little vice. One of them. "You have no idea what I have planned for you today, big brother." she teased again, looking briefly at his lap.

"Stop it!" he replied. "If you keep calling me that, people are going to wonder."

"Oh boohoo. You like big breasts, I like big cocks."

"Gods! Brittany! I'm starting to think that I should be worried about this coming day..."

"Maybe you should." she said, licking on a chocolate chip. After a pause, she added. "Then again, the storm's done and the roads should clear up soon."

The silence that followed this statement altered the mood. But, not for long. Will broke it, as Brittany was sitting down in front of him with a bowl of cereal. "No matter what happens, even if our parents walk in right now... Thank you, Brittany. I think I said it last night, but I wanted to say it again. Thank you. A lot. I truly hope that this isn't the end of this surprising turn of events, but if it is, well, you have my gratitude."

"You're welcome, Will. Now, the fire needs a log. Why don't you get up and..."

Will grinned, thrilled by his sister's mood. He put on as best of a show as he could, getting up slowly, taking the time to stretch. When he pushed his arms way above his head, arching his back a little, he felt his pants moving down, probably exposing the top of his pubic hair. As well as, he guessed, his abs. When he stopped and looked at Brittany, she was indeed looking at his abs, with a lazy smile.

After adding the not-so-needed-after-all log to the fire, Will turned around and saw that Brittany was up as well, washing the dishes at the sink. Taking in the sight, Will realized that his obsessive focus on his sister's breasts had made him forget her legs and ass. And that tank top, barely reaching the fine line between them, made it perfectly clear that Brittany had other blessings than her breasts.

"A bit silent there, Will." said Brittany, not turning around. "Are you tired?"

"Nope, just enjoying the view."

"Right. The white mountains are nice, no?" she said, teasing.

"As a matter of fact I'm not looking at your white mountains but at your lovely ass." he replied, boldly honest.

"Ah!" Brittany laughed, turning around. "You pervert!"

Both twins laughed at that. 36 hours ago, that word had been painful, yet now they could play with it. She'd said it with a wink and blown kiss, but it was unnecessary. While he knew he'd have a long discussion with Danae when she'd come back, but for now, his mind was at ease. Very much at ease. Thinking about Brittany's blown kiss, Will had an idea. But as he was putting his foot on the first stair, he heard his phone ringing.

He couldn't quite make out the feelings he was experiencing as he walked to his room and picked up the phone. One part of him had been expecting this holiday week for a long while, and not just for his imagined sex with Danae. This tradition stretched as far back as he could remember, and nearly all his memories were happy ones. Then again, he knew that this year would remain one of the high points, and he didn't want it to end.

It was his mother on the phone, and she told him that the streets were pretty much cleared in the village, and that they'd learned that the mountain roads would be cleared late in the day. Will's first thought was that he still had most of the day alone with Brittany. His second thought was that Danae would be here today, and they'd have to have a good talk. But the third thing Will noticed was that his mother seemed troubled. When he asked about it she said everything was alright. But he had the distinct feeling that something was off.

Brittany was sitting on the bed with him, having found a way to do that without exposing her pussy blatantly, and he could see in her face that she had heard it as well. Not wanting to push it on the phone, he asked if Danae and Matt were with them. "Well, they're still in their room. I guess I could go and get them." The twins looked at each other, uncertain about how they liked those nights in the same room. Matt and Danae greeted them at the same time, laughing at the coincidence. They were still in a very bright mood and assured their respective lovers that everything was alright.

The village had offered a few activities and they hadn't spent their entire time locked in their room. "Luckily for us," said Matt, "there was a little celebration in the marketplace. Can't do much with a tv, a sofa and a bed all day long!" Matt and Danae laughed. Sitting next to him, Brittany showed her brother a single finger and mouthed the words, "One bed?" Will wasn't ready to confront Danae about this, and simply shrugged. Brittany was shaking her head, and Will remembered that Brittany had told him that Matt had a thing for Danae. His feeling sank, but he managed to finish the conversation.

The call ended, Will looked at his sister, "You think they slept in the same bed?"

"Well, he did say that there was only one bed in their room..." she replied.

"It could have been just a turn of phrase." Will said, hopeful. "Then again, mom didn't sound comfortable. Maybe something's up in the village."

"Maybe mom and dad heard something during the night?"

When Brittany voiced that hypothesis, Will's spirits sank again momentarily but he shrugged it off. "No. That can't be it... Come on Brittany." Then he paused, a slight smile on his lips. "We may be crossing quite a few lines here, but it doesn't mean that they are as well."

Brittany lifted her head, a smile on her face as well. "Ya. You're probably right. Not everybody is in this mood..." she grinned. "Then again, I'm not sure I'd trust Matt with another woman in the same bed all night long. Do you think Danae would..."

"Look, " he said, trying to lighten up the mood, "Danae is not a wild sexual beast like you, dear sister. Maybe Matt tried something and she said no? And maybe our parents heard? You know how loud she can be when frustrated?"

Brittany shrugged, then let herself fall down on the bed, sighing. Will, unable not to resist, looked at her crotch, seeing her exposed pussy. "Er, sis... Your, er... I can see..."

Brittany lifted her head from the bed, then grinned. "Oh brother, look all you want. Your story makes sense. That bastard!"

"Brittany, wait a second." Will said, trying to focus despite the very intense distraction. "We don't know what happened. Let's try to forget about it and we'll see how things go tonight. Danae seemed happy, and I' not sure she could fake it if Matt had indeed proposed something like this... All we know is that they slept in the same bed."

"Yes, you're right. Probably. I know Matt..." After another sigh, Brittany asked him, "Do you have anything in mind to clear the air?" she said, opening her legs very slightly.

"Actually I do. Why don't you get back to your dishes and give me a few minutes."

"Oh fun. Dishes." Brittany said, groaning.

Will went downstairs and found the boxes of Christmas decorations they hadn't installed yet. They had a lot, mostly the old stuff they didn't use at home anymore. It was strange, but Will found that he much preferred these older decorations. Maybe it reminded him of years past? Finally he found what he was looking for and he pulled out the mistletoe.

From upstairs, he heard Brittany calling, "Hey big brother, what are you up to?"

"Nothing. Just keep getting more water on that tank top of yours..."

Will heard her laughing. As he looked for a nice spot to hang the mistletoe he heard the water running again upstairs. Hooking the little plastic mistletoe above the door leading to the spa, he grinned. "Brittany? Can you come down, I wanna show you something."

When she did, she was wearing a huge grin and a thoroughly wet tank top. It clung to her breasts like a transparent second skin, and even the strip of pubic hair above her pussy was showing through. She paused a second, a hand on her hips. "What?" she asked. He just smiled, shaking his head. He was standing right on the other side of the door, and beckoned her to come closer. When she stopped right in front of him, sexy as a goddess of fertility, he pointed upwards. Brittany laughed as she saw the mistletoe and said, "Oh... isn't that sweet! You want a kiss?"

"Nope. I wanna give you one." And then he did. Placing both his hands around her head, he pulled her in for a kiss, a very real kiss. Her surprise barely lasted a second, and after that her lips melted and opened for his. Soon their tongues were dancing, darting in and out of each other's mouths. Brittany's arms wrapped around his naked back, enjoying his skin, his heat and the lean muscles. The coolness of her tank top vanished, replaced by more heat.

Both twins were in a completely strange mood. They were both sexually excited, yet in a completely new, completely taboo way. Despite their brave words, they were both more than a little worried about their lovers, baffled by Danae's bright mood. The kiss, meant mostly as a festive antic, turned into a catalyst. As she felt her breasts pressed hard against her brother's naked chest, Brittany also felt his cock pressed against her thigh. Soon it was her hip and finally her belly as Will's cock grew harder and harder, snaking out of his pants. She really had been taken by surprise by his kiss, but now it seemed the most natural thing in the world. Natural and delicious. Usually you needed to learn how to kiss someone new, but the twins seemed to want the same thing right now.

She felt her brother's hands sliding down to her hips and her tank top being pulled up. Their kiss broke for a fraction of a second, yet resumed fiercely as her naked breasts were pushed hard against his chest, and his equally naked cock touched her belly. Hooking her fingers under the waistband of Will's pants, she pushed them down until they fell. When she felt his hand moving back down and cupping one of her buttocks decisively, she felt a wave of heat flowing through her body. He wasn't teasing, wasn't grazing, wasn't caressing. His large opened hand was mauling her ass, grabbing it like a confident lover.

When she broke the kiss, Will misinterpreted her move as unwillingness. "I'm sorry Brittany, I got carried away."

"Don't you dare stop!" she replied, grabbing the hand he had moved away and pulled it back. "All I wanted to say was fuck me brother."

Hearing this, Will groaned and placed his other hand on her ass as well. When she jumped up in his arms, he could have guided her directly onto his cock. Instead, he carried her to the spa and sat her on the edge. They kept kissing like that for a while, with a deep hunger neither knew they had felt. His cock was pressed against her lower belly and pussy, teasing them both with the promise of release. Soon, Will began lowering his kisses down to her neck, shoulders, chest and finally her breasts. He dove in without anymore foreplay, and felt Brittany matching his intensity.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers