Snowy's Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome!" Lydia said. "Does that mean I don't even have to put my clothes on when I go to the beach?"

I grinned immediately. Also, my cock suddenly decided to wake from its deserved rest. "Guess not. But, it's one thing to see me naked, and another..."

"What?"

"Well, I won't make some random stranger horny if he sees me."

"You think we girls don't get all wet when we see a hot naked guy?"

"Of course you do, just..."

"No just... If I ran into you you walking like that, all cocky and handsome, I'd probably have to rub myself off immediately after getting home." Lydia said, kissing me on the lips and petting my half-erected cock gently.

"Nice to know," I said proudly. "Want me to do it now?"

"Oh, no," Lydia said. "Swan just gave me a really nice lesson on hard wake-up." Her eyes twinkled as her gaze turned to Swan, who was gently caressing Snowy and whispering something in her ear.

As Lyd and I went inside to concoct some breakfast, Snowy and Swan remained outside to talk some more. There was still that small detail of their staying or leaving today. Snowy accepted the invitation for dinner tonight without consulting with Swan, probably hoping that would tip the scale if there was even the slightest possibility of them actually sticking with there original plan. After a few minutes, they came inside.

"We're staying, guys," Swan announced, "under one condition."

Lydia looked at him sternly. "Really? And what would that condition be?"

"That we split the rent for this place," Swan asserted. "I mean, we're sharing everything else, why not the costs as well?"

Lydia and I looked at each other and then at Snowy. She looked like a little puppy who saw a treat being carried her way. If she had a tail, she would've wagged it furiously. Then Lydia looked back at me, and we both acted as if we're giving the proposal a hard thought.

"Deal," Lydia said finally, and Snowy ran at her, squealing with joy and waving her hands, then hugging her hard and kissing her all over her face, finishing with a hard, long kiss on the mouth.

Swan looked at me from across the room. We weren't going to do the same routine. We simply nodded at each other and smiled. It was to be four more days of absolute fun.

***

We took a day trip to the Mljet island, which was home to a beautiful National Park. It was an hour-long boat ride from Zuljana. Then we walked for another hour through the woods that even Ulysses himself walked thousands of years ago on his adventures. Unlike the rugged and even somewhat scary-looking Peljesac peninsula (especially when viewed from the sea), Mljet looked like an almost tropical paradise. Gentle green slopes covered in palms and lemon trees, combined with a strong smell of citrus, made the island feel special from the moment we stepped on it.

Once we emerged from the woods, we saw an amazing sight. In the middle of this utterly serene island, there was a lake. Beautiful, turquoise waters gently lapped the shore, and smack in the middle of it was a tiny island with an ancient building on it. Swan immediately came to the idea to swim to the island and began to discard his clothes. At the last moment, Snowy warned him that the place was not nudist-friendly. It was so weird, seeing a guy whose first experience of the nude beach was only yesterday taking his clothes off without a care in the world today. Anyway, he got the message and changed into swimming trunks. I followed suit, and in a minute, we were racing across the pristine (and surprisingly, salty) waters, with girls cheering from the shore. Unfortunately, I grossly overestimated myself and completely neglected the fact that Swan was a semi-professional athlete. He outclassed me like I was a toddler, so halfway there, I gave up and decided to take it slowly. After 10 minutes of me slowly paddling towards the islet lying on the back, a boat approached me. It was full of tourists, including Snowy and Lyd, who were laughing their asses of. After I declined assistance, the boat continued onward. It took me another 15 minutes to get there. It was fun. Afterward, we all went for a swim in a very narrow channel (and by very narrow I mean a dozen or so feet wide) that connected the lake (called 'The Big Lake') with an even smaller lake (called 'The Small Lake' - creative, can't argue) and that basically behaved like a small creek, with water rushing in one of the two directions depending on the tide.

The boat was scheduled to return to Zuljana in the late afternoon. We had a very decent lunch in some touristy restaurant and then opted for another two-hour-long trek through the forest and across a small hill, with a fantastic viewpoint at the top. Unlike the first leg, when we walked to the lake, this route was much more rugged and was not recommended for an average flip-flop wearing tourist. Fortunately for us, we had Snowy, who researched it and told us to bring sneakers or boots if we wanted to take that route. We listened and packed accordingly.

"I can't wait until I can take all of my clothes off, I feel so overdressed," Lydia whispered into my ear from behind as we were entering deep into the forest. Besides the four of us, there were only two women, maybe in their forties, who were taking the same route, but they were lagging behind after only a few minutes, since Swan set the Olympic tempo for us.

"Yeah," I said dismissively, watching my step, "As soon as we get back-" I was interrupted by something soft hitting me in the shoulder and slapping me gently in the face.

"I'm not waiting until we get back," said Lydia, and I grinned as I realized that she threw her panties at me. She was dressed in a tank top and a very short summer skirt, which was primarily meant to be worn as an accessory over the swimsuit bottoms, as it was not intended to hide anything at all. I turned around only to see her removing her top.

"This is better," she proclaimed, twirling around to lift her skirt and proudly flash her ass.

"Oh my God, she's doing it again!" Snowy exclaimed, pulling Swan's arm.

"Who's doing..." Swan began the question but neglected to finish it as soon as he turned around. His jaw went slack, even though he saw Lydia in all forms of nakedness by now.

"Lyd, honey, why leave the skirt on?" I asked jokingly once she started to walk beside us. I was all up for her exhibitionist fun, though I didn't know what the policy on nudity on this island was.

Lydia looked at me for a second. "You know what, you're right," she said, pulling the skirt down and leaving only her sneakers on. She was a naked trekker, something I only dreamed about meeting in nature. "What about you, guys?"

"Whoaaaa!" Snowy panicked. "I don't know if I'm ready to show myself like that. I'm..." she stopped to think about what she was going to say next. Yet again, the Old 'Snowy the Shy' conflicted with the New 'Snowy the Slut' in her head. "Those women are just behind us, I can't..."

And, just on cue, the ladies came into our view. As soon as Lydia noticed them, she went even further by drinking water from a bottle and conveniently pouring some of it on her boobs. Without any doubt, she was seen. And the reaction she caused was two broad smiles and chuckles. The ladies both walked by us, greeting us in German or some similar language and continuing to very deliberately not talk about the naked Lydia they just passed by. Once they believed they were out of our ear's reach, they began commenting and laughing. As it seemed, they didn't mind.

"There you go," I told Snowy. "Ladies seemed perfectly happy to see a naked young lady. Imagine how happy they would be to see two naked young ladies?"

"You are insane!" Snowy said, but there was definitely no conviction behind her words. She stared at us, especially when Lydia took a moment to stretch a bit for her pleasure, probably waiting for us to continue convincing her or to shut up and keep moving. As we stood quietly, she sighed and turned around - only to find her dear boyfriend wearing the same attire as Lydia. Snowy jumped back in surprise, and Lydia and I began laughing our asses off.

"You weren't expecting that, did you?" Swan asked casually, with his hands on his hips.

"What happened to you?" Snowy punched him in the arm. "I never thought you'd be the guy waving his prick out in the open."

"Is that a bad thing?" Swan asked, hoping that Snowy didn't consider this as crossing some weird line. As in - fucking her friends is acceptable, but walking around naked is not.

"No, no," Snowy raised her hands, palms up in apology. "You are a sight to behold, trust me. Even with your socks on."

"Thanks," Swan said. "So, we should get moving," he changed the subject. "We have less than three hours 'till our boat leaves, and I think we need more than two hours to do this trek."

"So, you two are gonna do it naked?" Snowy asked, still not fully believing it.

"No," Lydia interjected. "Three of us are gonna do it naked."

Snowy turned around to see me standing naked next to Lydia. I undressed while she was talking to Swan, and it felt amazing. Now the peer pressure was on her, and it was getting stronger.

"Hey, hey," I said, seeing her feeling excluded. "You can stay clothed, no one will judge you or press you for anything. It's a personal choice, not something to prove to others."

I saw her visibly relax as I said that, and Lydia and Swan quickly nodded in agreement. Naturally, as soon as there was no pressure, Snowy relaxed and pulled her summer dress above her head, leaving her in her swimsuit.

"Let's go with this," she said, finding such half-assed solution to be OK with her for the time being.

And thus we began our naked trek. Naturally, it soon became a tease-fest, as we filmed each other walking around naked, girls grabbing our dicks like leashes and leading us through the forest, Lydia taking every opportunity to bend over when walking in front of us, Swan and I walking with massive hard-ons and slapping girls' asses with them... It was terrific fun. It took Snowy some fifteen minutes to take off her top, and another ten to remove the bottoms, to our great delight.

After some three-quarters of an hour, we were approaching the peak, which was the half-way point of the trek. The last bit of the trail, which was two-way on that part, was a steep climb, and we even needed to use our hands to grab whatever we could to pull ourselves up. It was hot, we were sweaty, and we were horny from constant teasing. So, we completely forgot about the two ladies, right until the moment when we reached the top and practically bumped into them. Bot Swan and I were nursing at least semis, tending more towards full hard-ons, and the girls' juices were almost dripping out of them.

"Oh, Hello," said one of the ladies, her eyes bulging as she spotted us.

"Hi," said Lydia, playing all casual, even though she was squeezing Snowy's boobs and calling the left one 'Dem' and the right one 'GOP' less than a minute ago.

The ladies were sitting down on a big rock, relaxing and obviously staring at the magnificent view in front and below us. Well, they were now staring at us. And smiling.

I decided to follow Lydia's suit by acting as if I was completely clothed, and it was the most usual situation in the world. I stopped just behind Lydia, amazed by the scenery. It was so unbelievably beautiful that I completely forgot about being naked, about the ladies, about anything except the view. And it wasn't just me. Swan and Snowy stoop next to us, their jaws open. Below us were the lakes, the forests - basically, half of the island. And right in front of us was the magnificent blue sea, full of sailboats, speedboats, and all other imaginable vessels cruising east to west.

"Wow," finally said Snowy, after we stood there for more than a few minutes. "This is..."

"Unbelievable," Swan finished her sentence.

And then we heard giggles behind us. In our complete and utter bewilderment, we positioned ourselves right in front of the ladies, blocking most of the scenery and replacing it with the view of our backs and butts.

I turned around, suddenly realizing the context. "Oh, I'm... Sorry, we didn't mean to..." I stammered at them.

"Oh no, no!" one of them waved her hand dismissively, speaking in a strong German accent. "We don't mind at all."

"But we stepped in your view," I continued, not taking in the clear implication.

"But you are the view," said the second one, and they both started to laugh. "Even better than nature," she continued.

This made Lydia turn around and smile at them. "Thank you," she said proudly.

"No. Thank you!" said the first lady. "You made our day. It is so nice to see young, healthy people having fun."

Now we were all facing them. The second one said something in German to the first one, and it seemed they were talking about Swan since they both were throwing quick glances at him while they conversed. They soon noticed we were quiet and staring at them, so they stopped.

"I'm sorry," said the second one. "It was rude. I told my friend that you are all very handsome people, and especially this boy here has a body like a sculpture." She pointed at Swan.

"Thank you, ma'am," Swan replied politely, shuffling his feet self-consciously.

Both ladies were in good shape. Their age (which I guesstimated to be somewhere around the early forties) showed graciously, and the second one was so fit looking that many younger girls were probably envious. The first one had slight love-handles and carried a couple of extra pounds, but nothing that would be considered overweight or damaging to her looks. Her face was beautiful, though.

"Oh, he is shy," the first lady commented Swan's demeanor. "Don't worry, my friend is an artist and works in an art museum as a... how do you call it in English..." she snapped her fingers at the second one, unable to remember the proper term.

"Curator?" asked Snowy helpfully before the second lady gave her reply.

"Yes!" said the second lady.

"Nice!" said Snowy. "I always loved art, especially Greek sculptures."

"Well, I see you have one here with you," the second one pointed at Swan again. He really looked like he was sculpted. "Well, except one detail."

"What?" asked Snowy, ready to defend her boyfriend's perfection.

"Greek sculptures are usually a bit... smaller, you know," the second lady giggled again.

"I don't... Oh... Riiight," Snowy finally caught the compliment the lady gave to Swan. She proudly checked his junk and smiled. And then she realized the ladies were talking about her man's junk. "Hey, look, don't touch!"

Ladies started to laugh like crazy. Lydia, who was the instigator of the whole shenanigan, quietly enjoyed the entire scene, and her face showed she was daydreaming. I stepped in front of her with my back turned to her and extended my hand to probe her pussy, using the fact that the ladies were focused on our friends. Lydia was so wet that her thighs were slippery from all the juices. She shuddered and bit my shoulder.

"Don't touch me again unless you plan to fuck me here and now," she whispered into my ear. And, as things usually go, that was enough to entice my cock into the full salute mode. It rose in seconds like a flagpole. Covered by nothing, visible by anyone in the vicinity. I tried to quietly shuffle back and behind Lydia, but the first lady caught my movement in her peripheral vision and turned toward me. Her mouth did a silent 'Oh' as she saw my rocket. Still, she quickly gathered herself, obviously not wanting to appear lewd or to make me uncomfortable. Her mouth turned into a smile, and she nodded slightly. It made me relax - I was primarily worried that my erection would make them feel uncomfortable. Since that was obviously not the case, I stopped caring. Her friend was still chatting with Snowy and Swan about art and her job and whatever, and they were focused on each other until the moment Snowy glanced towards Lydia and me and saw my glory. She barely held herself from laughing out loud, and as her hand flew to her mouth, the second lady followed her gaze.

"Oh, god," said the second lady as she saw me. "That is a very nice erection, dear boy."

That was it. We all burst out laughing like crazy. This middle-aged woman was appraising Swan and me like we were some works of art in her museum. Every time I thought to myself that this trip couldn't get any crazier, I was quickly proven wrong. The scene wasn't even so sexual (well, except to Lydia, who seemed to be showing strong signs of serious exhibitionist fetish), and it felt comfortable in its openness.

"I hope I'm not offending you somehow," I said. "It's just... You know, it happens. Can't help it."

The second lady waved at me dismissively, while the first lady shook her head vigorously. "Oh, no, not at all," the first lady said. "It is perfectly normal and healthy. And we know you don't control your, um, mister."

"Heh, heh," Lydia snickered. "Mister, I like that."

"OK, well, penis," the lady corrected herself. "I wanted to be polite."

Out of the blue, Lydia grabbed my 'mister' and tugged on it gently upwards, acting as if she was talking to it directly. "You hear that, mister? Lady wanted to be polite. Guess she doesn't know you are anything but polite when you want something."

This created another bout of laughter between all of us. I had a feeling that, whatever we did, it felt cool and normal. The ladies were obviously on vacation as well and seemed to be completely relaxed.

"I'm Snowy, by the way," Snowy interrupted the dying laughter by extending her hand at the ladies. "The Greek sculpture here is my boyfriend Swan, and the two jokers are Mark and Lydia."

The first lady extended her hand to shake it. "Hi, I am Inga, and my crazy divorced friend who looks at penises is Francziska. Where are you from?"

"The States," Snowy replied quickly. "From all over, but we all go to the same University."

"Ah, nice," said Francziska. "We're from Berlin. We're Germans, so we're used to naked people and erections. But we still like to see them whenever we can!"

"We should head out slowly, or we'll miss the boat," said Swan after a few minutes of pleasant small talk, checking the time on his phone.

"Oh, my, yes! We don't want to miss the boat," exclaimed Inga, suddenly getting up from the stone she was sitting on.

"Let's walk together," I said casually. "You are catching the boat in Pomena, right?"

"Yes, I think so," said Inga uncertainly. "We are going to... Franci?"

"Zuljana," replied Francziska.

"Great, so we're probably on the same boat," I concluded.

"And we have an hour and a half until the boat leaves - with almost the same time to walk to the pier," Swan warned.

"Well then, let's hurry up," Snowy said and took the lead of our descent.

For the first half of the return leg, we walked totally naked - well, the four of us, not the ladies. And they accepted us at face value, not caring one bit that we were unclothed. Even as we passed a few surprised trekkers on their way up, the ladies acted completely normal, said hello to people, and continued talking to us.

Inga owned a small arts & crafts equipment shop in Berlin, which was renowned in the artists' circles. Francziska was, as was already mentioned, a curator in one of Berlin's most visited art museums. Also, Franci (shortened from her full name) was freshly divorced (unlike Inga, who was happily married), and the ladies decided to have a girls-only vacation in Croatia.

"You know, I remember how we were always going to FKK (which she pronounced as Eff-Cah-Cah) with my parents when I was young," said Franci. "I don't think I owned a swimming suit until I was a teenager."

"FKK?" Lydia asked the question on all of our minds.

"Oh. It's German for places where people can go and be nude. You know, beaches, camps, hotels... We always went camping."