Snowy's Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Lyd was completely unable to answer the unfinished question. She even released my cock, unable to focus on anything bar her own climax. It was so intense, so powerful that both Swan and I forgot about what we were doing (well, I forgot about what I was doing, and Swan didn't seem to even notice). Mesmerized, we watched the show as it unraveled.

Lydia was not known for long orgasms. Hers were always short and sweet, the better ones leaving her unable to continue for a while. However, this one was completely different. She never squirted before, for starters. This time, she was ejaculating like a champion. Also, this one lasted. After twenty or so seconds, Lydia was still shaking and screaming. Since Snowy moved away a bit to avoid getting shot by another jet of pussy jizz, Lydia was now fingering herself maniacally. It was amazing to watch her, and we almost expected her eyes to roll and her back to arch unnaturally.

"JESUS FUCK OH MY GOD!!" Lydia kept yelling out even after half a minute, "AWWAWWAWWW!" She trembled, her voice vibrating in sync with her belly. She was somewhere else, and she was ascending beyond our reality, while we puny Earthlings could only watch. The way she came, it was not wholly unexpected to read tomorrow about a minor earthquake with Zuljana in the epicenter.

But it did end. Gradually, the yelps became softer, the moans quieter, the shakes and twitches weaker. She slowly slumped down, evidently exhausted. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was slow. She wasn't even grinning or showing any sign of bliss and happiness. Instead, her face was as expressionless as pre-Mona Lisa renaissance portraits. We all looked at her and at each other, a bit unsure what to do. Just as I was preparing to do something, to at least probe and see if she was conscious, there came a loud male bellow from somewhere below the house.

"Congratulations! That was amazing! Now shut the fuck up! We're trying to rest over here!" yelled the voice in a heavily accented English.

Hearing that, Lydia's mouth stretched in a grin, and she started laughing. Which, in turn, made all of us laugh.

"Sorry!" Snowy replied to the unknown man. "My bad."

"You can come later and do that to me!" called out the voice, obviously impressed by what he heard, and more than encouraged to hear about the girl-on-girl action.

"We'll talk about it!" I answered so the man would hear it wasn't just girls up here. The man didn't respond anymore.

"Honey, are you OK?" I finally asked Lydia.

"Wha... Oh, yes. I am perfect," she said dreamily.

"Guys, maybe we should move inside?" Snowy said. "You know - before we all cool down?"

"Fuck yes," I said, getting up from the chair and helping Lydia, who looked like she was completely drained. We quickly moved inside, slapping each other's butts and laughing in the process.

As soon as we collectively hit Snowy and Swan's bed, we began cuddling and fondling each other, not really caring who was touching who and where. Lydia was gently pushing us away from touching her pussy, explaining it was so damn sensitive that even her own touch made her flinch.

In less than a minute, we were back in full force, all of us except Lydia still eager for more action. That meant that Swan was receiving a double blowjob from the girls. At the same time, I approached Snowy from behind (she was on all fours) and went down on her, licking and fingering both of her holes without any prejudice.

"Oh yeah," Snowy moaned loudly as I put one finger in her pussy and another in her ass. "Warm me up, baby!" As a true gentleman, I obeyed, pushing even harder into her and biting and gnawing on her bootylicious ass in the process. In return, I got even more moans of pure pleasure from Snowy, as well as her pussy releasing more juice on my already drenched fingers.

Swan was obviously out of his mind with pleasure. His cock was universally worshipped from the moment we came back into our place, and he seemed to be the next in line to explode. He loved getting his cock sucked, and this was most likely the first time he had multiple people doing it to him in the same 'event.' As I watched Lydia and Snowy playing with him, and saw Swan in ecstasy, I pondered for a moment what to do. On the one hand, I had a strong urge to finish what I started outside, i.e. to properly satisfy Swan; on the other hand, I really wanted to play some more with Snowy, as I just couldn't get enough of her. Yes, as much as I was not feeling attracted to Swan or any other man, I found playing with a dick to be something new and fun. It was a new toy I never thought I might like until I first played with it. And now, as with any fun new toy, I wanted to play some more.

"Girls, any room for me in the middle?" I asked.

They both looked at me, smiling. "Honey, come here," Lydia said without hesitation. Snowy, on the other hand, protested mockingly: "You better get back there and finish what you're doing now after we're done here."

I moved up front and crammed myself between Lydia and Snowy, just as Snowy's mouth moved away from Swan's knob, while Lydia was jerking him off.

"Here, have some," Lydia pushed Swan's cock toward my mouth like it was a popsicle. Before accepting the offer, I gave her a big, wet kiss.

"It's so hot," Lydia said lovingly as I wrapped my mouth around Swan's dick. "I can't believe I got to see you doing that."

"And look at us, sharing another guy's dick," I said half-jokingly after I released it, and she took it in her mouth.

"It's a first for me as well," Swan said. "You're a lovely couple from where I'm looking at you."

"Hey, what about me?" Snowy interjected. "Am I suddenly a third wheel?" she squeezed gently on Swan's balls as she said it, making him groan in pleasure. She smiled at him to show him she was joking.

We quickly got into the groove. This was - yep, you guessed it right - my first time sucking a dick together with other persons. Swan particularly loved having the underside of his shaft slowly licked from balls all the way up to the tip, especially with his balls being squeezed at the same time. I found that I liked to suck on it properly, taking it in my mouth further and further every time as my courage grew, as well as to lick the rim of his head all around. Me doing that, combined with everything that girls did to him, soon brought him precipitously close to the edge of orgasm, which was apparent from his more frequent moans and his faster breathing.

"He'll blow," Snowy warned us as she registered some minute detail in his movements. "Move if you don't want to be sprayed." That warning was most probably addressed to me, as Lydia was not one to shy away from cum. I, on the other hand, decided I didn't want Swan to cum on me, so I listened to Snowy's advice and moved away. Lydia and Snowy quickly moved in, jerking, licking and blowing the man vigorously. And, just as Snowy announced, not a half-minute later, Swan blew up.

"OOOOH Fuck, Yeah!" He exclaimed, releasing jets of cum, some into Lydia's mouth, and some across both girls' faces. I felt proud knowing that I was, in part, responsible for his climax. I took many girls to many, many orgasms in my life, but this was different. It felt very much like the first time I made a girl cum. It felt like an accomplishment, not just something you naturally do in the course of fucking.

Meanwhile, I went back behind Snowy to continue pleasuring her, as promised. Naturally, as soon as she felt my hand touch her pussy, she moaned in approval. "A man of his word, I see," Snowy said mockingly.

Once Swan was drained, he slumped down on the bed, obviously in need of resting. Lydia, on the other hand, seemed to have fully recovered from her nuclear explosion earlier. She approached me and kissed me hard on the mouth. She had a strong taste of semen, but I didn't mind a bit.

"Can I help you?" she asked me, looking down at me, massaging Snowy's butthole and pussy, each with one hand.

"Yes, please," Snowy begged even before I got to say anything.

"I'll lick her pussy from below, and you..." Lydia whispered into my ear, giving it a gentle bite at the same time. "You put it in her ass like she wants."

I grinned hard as she said it. It was only this morning that Snowy mentioned her desire to Swan and me. I was actually surprised that she and Swan never did anal, but now I knew why. Snowy, my dear, beautiful Snowy, was waiting for me to lose her anal virginity. It actually amazed me, knowing how we lost touch in the past year and how she couldn't know that we would ever have another intimate moment together. Everything to the side, but something sparked between Snowy and me that night, and it was evident that spark was powerful. We loved our partners, but we wanted each other on a level much higher than pure lust.

"Go get the..." I mouthed to Lydia, and she knew what I was thinking. She got up and went to our room. At the same time, I gently placed the tip of my unbelievably engorged cock on Snowy's perfect cameltoe slit and began to spread it apart. It was so great to look at it open up to reveal the gentle pink inner labia and a tight, wet hole ready to be fucked. I pushed slowly into her, giving her time to adjust.

"Uh-huh. That's it," she affirmed my idea. "Give me that cock all the way." I was already getting used to the New Snowy - one that was all about getting what she wanted and saying it out loud. She was a joy to be with and a fantastic fuck buddy.

I entered all the way in and began pumping. I went slow and steady, as my goal was just to prepare her for the main event. She also knew that I was working her up, so she kept up and didn't tease me too much with wiggling her ass or pushing back onto me.

Lydia soon came back, already holding a blob of lube in one hand and tossing the tube to the side with another. She proceeded to distribute it on her fingers, and then applied those fingers gently to Snowy's pucker. As soon as Snowy felt Lydia's touch, she trembled.

"Lyd, are you... Mmmph... warming me up?" Snowy asked.

"Of course I am, love," Lydia replied as she slowly pushed one finger up Snowy's ass. "It will be your first time, and I will make you ready. After that orgasm you gave me, I wish I could grow a cock and do it myself."

Swan also regained some composure and moved in to give Snowy a kiss. "Thank you again for bringing me here," he said to her.

I slowed down, allowing Lydia to lube Snowy and Swan to talk to her, as it seemed they need to have an exchange without Snowy being pounded hard at the same time.

"You OK with, you know...?" Snowy asked Swan, still breathing heavily due to high levels of arousal. Even after everything that happened, and even after he gave his explicit blessing in the morning, she was still worried he might not be OK with me fulfilling her wish.

"Hey, why would I change my mind? Hell, I'll watch this with pleasure. I'll help guide Mark into your ass, if necessary." Swan replied, sounding absolutely relaxed and content. He winked at me and smiled wide after he stopped talking. I nodded at him. "Mark, I want you to make Snowy happy. I know she has total hots for you, and I feel great about it being you. I really like you, man."

"Thanks, dude," I said to the unexpected disclosure. "I can say the same about you."

"Hey, bromancers," Lydia interrupted our little moment. "Does that mean we can all do each other any way we want, and any time we want, no questions asked?"

Swan and I looked at each other and shrugged in sync. "Yeah, of course," I said, getting a confirmation nod from Swan. "I mean, it would be stupid not to do that."

Lydia smiled wide and gently caressed Snowy's back. "That sounds perfect." Saying that she pushed a second finger into Snowy's ass, to which Snowy yelled out.

"Uuumph! It hurts a bit," Snowy said through her clenched teeth.

"I know, baby," Lydia said in a comforting voice. "But it hurts only for a moment, and later it becomes pure bliss."

"If you say... Uh..." Snowy said, but her voice sounded unconvinced. Lydia, however, kept working very carefully on relaxing her sphincter. "If it hurts too much, I'll tell you to stop, OK?"

"Of course, darling," I confirmed.

After half a minute of slow and steady play, Snowy's moans were sounding more and more pleasurable. She arched her back and pushed her ass backward, clearly showing that she didn't mind either my cock or Lydia's fingers deep inside her. I felt Lydia's knuckle through the thin flesh of Snowy's taint, and it made me as horny as ever. I stopped and slowly pulled out.

"I'm ready," Snowy briefly said. She was on cue, feeling it was either going to happen right now or some other time (if ever). If she postponed it for five more minutes, I just might cum before my dick even touched her ass, and the opportunity would be wasted.

"Wait," Lydia said as she oh so slowly pulled her fingers out of Snowy's butt, leaving an already widened gap for me. Then she expertly slid under Snowy and positioned her head directly under Snowy's cunt. "I want to be here when it happens." That said, Lydia stuck out her tongue and began licking Snowy's red, swollen snatch and her tiny pleasure button. Snowy immediately moaned and pushed her crotch down onto Lydia's face.

I shrugged. Even though my cock was slippery from all the pussy juice I collected from Snowy, I decided to apply extra lube and minimize a chance of the too painful entry. Once I was satisfied that I could slide sandpaper across my cock without consequences, I gently positioned the tip on the Snowy's back door. As slowly as humanly possible, I began pushing it inside. At first, it went effortlessly and I was inside some two inches when it became tight.

"Aaah," Snowy yelped. "Hurts! Slower, please." She was holding Swan's hand while he kissed her gently all over her face and neck as if she was undergoing some painful procedure and needed comforting.

I pulled out a bit, giving her time to recover, and then pushed in again, even slower than the first time. I felt her relaxing, bit by bit, so I adapted as things went by. Sooner than I thought, I was inside her, slowly pumping a few inches in and out.

"Uuugh, that... That is not bad," Snowy said suddenly. "It feels, umm, it feels nice. Yes, this is good. Fuck me, Mark, please."

I was definitely not the one to decline such an invitation. Snowy, now evidently feeling totally relaxed, let me in all the way, and I upped the tempo. Simultaneously, Lydia was picking up her motions in Snowy's pussyland, and the two of us were teaming up on our friend with the intent of utter sexual annihilation.

"Oh, Yessss! This. Is. Perfeeect!!" Snowy screamed as I fucked her hard in her ass, using my full length in each stroke, and Lydia twirled and twisted her tongue across, around, and on her clit. I slapped Snowy's ass, each slap causing her to yell out in delight. When her valve got open, she was all for a hard game.

Swan, not being one to just lie down and watch passively, went down on Lydia, diving between her legs (conveniently positioned left of Snowy's torso). Lydia evidently recovered enough from her supernova, as she readily accepted his mouth and fingers on her.

That was it. Four of us, intertwined, sweaty and loud, all working each other like there was no tomorrow. If there was ever anything better than having sex with the one person you love, then it was having sex with more than one person you loved or liked. I loved the feeling of complete openness, freedom, and no holding back. I was giving Snowy something she never experienced, while her boyfriend was there and enjoyed the whole act, celebrating it by eating my girlfriend's pussy.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck!" Snowy yelled out, and we all knew what was about to happen. "GO HARDER!" she demanded from me. So I did, slapping her ass as hard as I dared to, while I was ramming my cock into her as hard as I would if I fucked her pussy. She absolutely loved it, pushing her ass back into me in rhythm. It was done. We had another anal sex lover on our hands.

"Ah-hah... Yes, love, more, more," Lydia instructed Swan. It was clear he quickly detected the perfect way of pleasuring Lydia, and she just couldn't get enough of him. She sounded like she was also going to cum really quick, as her heightened senses received any sexual stimulus at more than full rate.

Snowy went quiet, which was a telltale sign of her impending orgasm. Just knowing that she was about to explode tipped me over in an instant. It was as if I was bursting outward into trillion microscopic pieces, becoming nothing but pure energy. I was the exploding sun, focusing all the power straight out of my cock and into Snowy's ass. If I had pulled out, I'd probably hit the ceiling with the first jet of my semen. "AAAAAARGH!" was all I was able to articulate as I filled her to the brim with the entire content of my balls at once.

"OOOH! GOD! YESSSSS!" Snowy yelled out, clenching, shaking, and twitching out of control as she was hit with an orgasmic monster wave of her own. She produced beastly sounds, able to only release grunts, groans, and screams of pure ecstasy. It was amazing that neither Lydia nor Swan were injured in the process. Even crazier, Lydia managed to grab and squeeze my balls and caress them as I unloaded them. It felt divine.

And, just as both Snowy and I were slowly subsiding, my darling Lydia, who was being relentlessly worked on by Swan's tongue, came again. Even though it was definitely a powerful orgasm, after what she produced before, it felt like a slight tremor.

"Oh, yes, Swan, you are magical! Uuuuumph! Uh-huh!" Lydia managed to produce a compliment to her current provider of pleasure as she jerked and shook. And then, just as she came, it went away. We all crashed onto the bed, breathing heavily and unable to speak.

It took us a while to recover. Even though it was less than two days since we even begin exploring this route, we felt as if we were together forever. We chuckled, giggled, and generally produced only incoherent sounds, turning around slowly and moving across each other's wet, sweaty, and lubed up bodies. My cock was still inside Snowy's ass, gradually losing its rigidity. Nevertheless, our newly christened anal receiver did not want me to pull it out.

"Why didn't I try this way before?" Snowy asked, being the first to produce any coherent words.

"Well, you know..." I said, not really knowing how to reply in an instant. Saying that she waited from the right guy was maybe not the most sensible thing to do. However, it took me only a few seconds to continue: "Each of us gets to have a new experience when we're ready for it." I amazed myself with quickly thinking up the right answer.

"Yeah, that is so profound," Swan said. "It's all about new experiences. We are all having them, right?"

Lydia turned to him and kissed him on the mouth. It seemed that real affection was happening between them, the same as between Snowy and me. "You are my new experience," she told him gently.

"And mine, don't forget that part," I said, causing everyone to laugh. "Anyway, Lyd - you're a squirter?" I asked.

"Yeah, guess I am," she replied. "Didn't know I had it in me, still don't understand how it happened."

"Well, honey," Snowy started to talk affectionately, "it happened by you hitting me straight in my eye, without any warning. It was unexpected. And, as it seems, another new experience for you."

"God, yes," Lydia got up, moved closer to Snowy, and then kissed her on the mouth. "And you gave that one to me. It was so amazing. But I think it also had something to do with us walking around naked on that trail. I was never so weirdly and enjoyably turned on."

"So, from now on, we only go nude hiking?" I asked, already smiling wide from the thought.

"From now on, we go nude everything!" Lydia yelled out, pumping her fist up victoriously. We cheered with her, agreeing entirely with that crazy, happy idea.