All Comments on 'Snuff/Skin Flick'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

This wins the award from me for eeriest story. I liked the twist at the end. Very well done.

warelliswarellisover 8 years ago
Creepy!

I enjoyed fhis,. The sex parts were hot and it was creepy at the end when Frank knew that the succubus knew he and his partner were there watching. That she could sniff them out.

Makes me wonder if we'll see a sequel to this with said succubus visiting either officer.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 8 years ago
cool!

scary twist,nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy moly

I don't surprise easily but you got me with this ending. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eerie to the fullest

That ending really got me, nice job Hydra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sense of forboding

it was pretty tame right until the twist! it made me lol it was expected but also a shock. good one and good luck! sopharoones

brainfadebrainfadeover 8 years ago
Ta, Lovely

You, you can write. Congratulations. I have just entered my story into the comp. but I could not but give you a 5. If you get it and I am a runner up I will hate you. ( And what might I do then? <Tee hee> )

sithonsithonabout 8 years ago
Great 5 stars one of your better ones.

I knew it was coming but it still built the horror to a interesting climax.

Well done. I liked the bit where they realise the entity in the film knew they were watching. Made me think of "The Ring".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
skin flick

This one was a bit different from your usual work. It also had a downright scary ending. Good job.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 6 years ago
Brilliant Again!

My favourite story, I can picture the police stations I’ve visited for work and can picture them in this.

I also have a penchant for a lovely mixed Kebab after reading this story – you’ll do nothing for my waistline manyeyedhydra.

Once again a lovely story. I must have read this a dozen times. The Hellraiser Like iconography is brilliant.

I take it that the officer Frank is thus named for that brilliant film?

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageabout 5 years ago

I wasn't sure what to expect, honestly. It said "snuff", and the cops were wondering where it was going to start, so I was kind of worried when the ending was getting close. I expected a knife or gun, but not this.

It was nice though, that she got to wash and tenderize her meal before coating it with a glaze and special sauce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous