All Comments on 'So Close Ch. 01'

by gyynb

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Great story - or beginning. Just make sure you don´t mess up with their names. It´s very confusing ")

So Matt is somewhat still in the closet or am I missing something?

I believe Matt needs to tell John that the people he hired are worthless and he´s just wasting money.

Keep up the good work ;)

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

another story thats confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am not sure why someone might find it confusing. Good introduction I hope attraction and passion are to follow....soon.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I like the story so far and want to read more about them. It doesn't seem confusing to me at all. I think Matt should give dumb and dumber some work and let John see how worthless they are. As to the names, there were one or two mix-ups, but nothing extreme. I'll look forward to reading more.

littlelizzielittlelizzieover 11 years ago

Great start! I can't wait to read more. I didn't find it confusing at all. I liked the character build up; loved Matt and want more of his story.

jeansguyjeansguyover 11 years ago

I agree with littlelizzie, this is a great start especially for the lirst time. You do need a beta reader to catch your mistakes though. You've made so typos that break the flow until the reader can understand what you meant. Please keep this story going!

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

I didn't mean to say it's all confusing! I just meant it as an idea for gyynb as a writer to pay attention in the next chapter. I really like this story and the build-up. So don't blame me for giving a few pointers for the author. And love the fact that Matt seems to be a well-liked guy with friends "storming" his house in the middle of the night looking for a place to crash:-) I'm looking forward for next chapter;-)

Heifel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great start

I didn't find it confusing at all. Yes there are a few grammar and spelling mistakes which can be rectified with editing but it's easy to overlook.

Hoping for further development of the characters

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Intriguing start

I can see possibilities here. Why did John hire two people to help Matt if they aren't helping and dah if Matt can see their incompetence there is no way John doesn't. Does John know Matt is gay?? Obviously Matt doesn't know about John but the tension so funny and cute can't wait to read about the fallout and progression of these two hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excited

Just found your story today, loving it. Hurry with next chapter, can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous