All Comments on 'So Completely His Ch. 01'

by SmartequalsSexy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not appealing to all, including me, but

well written, and almost a frantic pace driving it on. I did not vote as while I admired the writing the main theme made me want to rescue her, so clearly the story evoked a strong reaction, if not that intended. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Intresting idea. Love it!

With stoires like this, you run the gauntlet. Either half-ass it or go all the way. And you create an amzingly depraved, yet unbeliveably erotic story. Allison comes across as both a dasmel in distress and yet amazingly sensual. Honestly the best submisson story I've recently. Hope you continue! I honestly want to see what happens next.

PerilEyesPerilEyesover 13 years ago
Exquisite

Well written. Very arousing piece. You don't often see the feeder/feedee stories but you did it justice. The dom/sub is in full swing, Micheals intentions to destroy Allison's body were out in the open from the start...needless to say it shall be a fun ride. Do press on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I have been through something very similiar. I was fattened from 120 to 260 and Im still growing each week. This Dom feeder I met convienced me too and my friends are all shocked on how much I let myself go. I used to tease chubby girls growing up and now its my turn.....payback is bitch!

Spiderofalltrades88Spiderofalltrades88about 12 years ago

Please write a part 2 to this it is by far the hottest, most awesome story i have every read,..,.plzzzz continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, please

Excellent work! Love the way you integrated body image shame into the humiliation. I'd love to see a second chapter or another similar story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
plzzzzzz make a second part

plzzz make another part i get turned on the same as i when i first read it its gotta be done !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

There has got to be more to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

Loved the story build up, can't wait for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved this story

Hubby and I loved this story. I have been gaining weight for hubby and much of this story is alot like our sex play. Would love to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

This story really turned me on. Would LOVE to give myself so unconditionally to someone. Oh to be so completely submissive to allow him to do as he wishes. The imagery got me so wet. I hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sublime

extremely well written , the frantic pace , the complete submission of Alison , and the almost crazed michael , combine to create a most remarkable story.

interesting & intriguing to read , i personaly think it works astoundingly well as a D/s fantasy ..

in respects to real life , in my opinion someone demanding a person puts on a grotesque, unhealthy amount of weight .. is not someone who cares for or has the other persons wellbeing at heart at all

and someone willing to become so unhealthily obese , to please someone needs help

because they are not in a D/s relationship .. they are in an abusive relationship.

it's not D/s it's Abuse .. emotional, mental, physical..

anyhow as Fantasy/fiction story .. it merits a 5 star vote ..

as a reflection of real life .... seek help asap.

PSZer0Dark30PSZer0Dark30almost 9 years ago
Please come back

Please return to this! This story is incredible! Love the humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just perfect

*This* is the best feedee story I've ever read, it just made me orgasm - thank you for this! Oh, and how I'd wished to be Alison - I'd did everything to get ruined like her. Please continue the story, please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous