So Far Away No More

Story Info
She showed up out of the blue. Little sister has missed me.
1k words
4.07
28.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crompth
Crompth
4 Followers

*All characters are 18 years of age or older*

*****

I step out of the car and walk to my front door and I can feel the shiver of anticipation run down my spine as I reach you. You are standing in front of me as I gaze down into your forest green eyes and I can see the predatory gleam. You stand at least 7 inches shorter than my 6 foot but you make me feel so small in your presence. You lightly caress my cheek as you grasp the back of my head and pull me down for a fierce kiss that leaves my head spinning.

You release me and I fumble for my keys and hear your child like giggle that hides your true nature. I finally get the door unlocked seconds before you are yanking me by my arm inside. You shove me up against the wall as you slam my door closed before pulling my head down and I feel your lips lightly caressing my ear as you whisper. "Did you miss me?" and all I can do is nod my head like a fool.

You look at me with that smile I know so well. "I missed you too big brother. I wish you hadn't moved two states away from me!" You say while frowning up at me.

"You know why I had to move. Mom and dad were to close and there was a chance they would have caught us!"

"Well that doesn't mean you had to move so far away! Or without me."

"I'm sorry sis I was just trying to protect us both."

"Well it doesn't matter anymore cause I'm here now." You say with a secret smile on your beautiful face. Now I'm wondering what you are hiding but before I can ask you shush me and pull me towards my bedroom.

You giggle as we enter my room and you take a moment to look it over and smile at me when you notice my king size bed.

You pull me down for a kiss before you push me on to my bed. You pull off my shirt and start kissing my chest licking my nipples every couple seconds as you unbutton and pull my jeans off and all I can do is moan.

Finally I am sitting on my bed naked and my nerves are twisted up inside of me. You stand in front of me in your grey coat and your eyes blaze with desire. You kiss me with unbridled passion then walk over to the dresser to turn on my stereo. You find a song you like and walk back towards me and stop a foot away. You begin to dance while you remove your jacket and all you are wearing is fishnet stockings and high heels. You have my cock throbbing to take what it wants.

I'm mesmerized as you begin to twist, bend and grind to the beat of the music touching yourself all over while moaning. It's all I can do to keep from pouncing on you and I know you can tell the affect your having on me from the smile on your face when you look at me. You finish your dance and motion for me to come towards you.

I cannot resist and I'm standing in front of you almost touching your body while I look down into your eyes. You grab my hair and pull me down for a kiss that is all consuming and has us both gasping for air. You smile as you push me down on my knees and pull my head back knowing you have complete control over me.

"Eat me big brother. Eat my incestuous little pussy!"

I stare into your eyes as you guide my lips to your pussy. "Stick out your tongue big brother! I want to ride your fuckin tongue!" So I comply and you begin to grind your tight little pussy on my face. I slowly start too lick your pussy lips from bottom to top teasingly flicking your clit at the end of each swipe of my tongue. "Oh god big brother."

"I've just begun and already your tight little pussy is soaking my face." I say as your pussy juice is flowing out like a stream as I rub your pussy all over my face.

The taste of you is driving me wild and my cock is so hard I'm almost afraid it will burst. "Somebody's a little excited to see their big brother huh?" I say with a devilish grin as I look up at you between your breasts. "It's been...so long I've... Missed you... Unnnh oh god yes! Oh god...eat my pussy!"

"I've been bad neglecting my little sister haven't I?"

"Ooooh god... y-y-yes."

"I guess I don't deserve to eat this sweet little pussy."

I start to pull away when you yank my head back into your pussy. I look up and see the fire in your eyes. "Don't you dare fuckin stop!" I'm chuckling as I reach around and grasp your ass cheeks pulling your pussy as close to my face as possible. I'm fucking your tunnel with my tongue when I finally hit your g-spot. I feel your body twitching like you've just been shocked.

"Ohmygod... Right there... R-r-right there baby! Ooooh... Don't st-stop!"

"You like how your brother eats your pussy don't you."

"Yeeess! Ohmygooood yes! You lick it so good big brother!! Ohmygod!! Eat it...eat my tight little pussy!!OHMYGOD!!" You scream as your legs clamp down on my head and my mouth is flooded with your sweet pussy cream. I continue to lick your tight pussy as you ride out your orgasm. You finally calm down and pull my face away from your pussy. You gaze down into my eyes with a dazed grin.

"Did my little sister enjoy that?"

"Oh my god yes!!"

"Well I'm glad you liked it. I hope you feel better." I say as stand up and start to head to the bathroom when you grab me.

"Where are you going big brother?"

"I'm going to clean myself up?" I say with a confused look on my face.

"I'm not finished with you yet!" You say with a fierce look in your eyes as you grab my cock.

*****

*End of Ch. 1 maybe lol. Please send me feedback. This is my first attempt.*

Crompth
Crompth
4 Followers