All Comments on 'So, I Sucked My First Cock Today! Ch. 03'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

That was an amazing read. Personally, I'd prefer receiving such an experience from a Shemale though. But thanks for the very erotic composition. 5 stars

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
like my first time bareback

This reminds me of the first time a hot guy fucked me bareback and shot his big load of cum inside my man-pussy. It wasn't the first time i was fucked but the first bareback. Anyway, I love this story. Please tell more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

This is beautful. Please continue. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tomorrow

Jim left but tomorrow I get his virgin ass . He'll be a good guy to me from now on or his first ass fucking will be his only time with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Need Ch 04

Need more, where he gets to be the top for the first time. That would be not.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Hot series!

Got very turned on by your hot series and excellent descriptions of cock sucking & fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Need a Ch 4

Need a chapter 4. This is a like my first gay relationship. I (18) meet a married man (28) and went to his house, and there after every time he was alone at the house I could come and have oral sex and I would fuck him. It was great for a the whole summer and I went out 6 hour away for College. I only got a few more times over the next 4 years when I was back on school holidays.

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 4 years ago
Chapter 4?

Great series. Experiencing new things never gets old. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I too sucked my first cock recently. I can relate to your stories. I’m just not into being fucked......yet! I’m addicted to sucking cock and swallowing cum.

Great series.

robin48robin48about 3 years ago
details

good details including the action and hesitation

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

Well written, I’ve been sucking for years now. how the stories are written really makes being

Bred sound like something I’ve been missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish it was me getting fucked - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

good details of a hot story

BigSexyDaddy719BigSexyDaddy719about 1 year ago

These stories are Fucking HOT.

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

Read this story again and it turned me on so much that I came hard into my hand -- AND ATE IT ALL UP !!!

Please tell us what happened next. Did you and Jim become regular gay lovers? I hope so. That is what I'm looking for. I have a few regulars on and off but no one as regular as you and Jim.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

this needs a chapter 4, the two men fuck all week every day. the wife comes home a few days early hears sounds of sex coming from their room. sneaks to the door and peeks in. see her husband getting fucked by another man, she starts rubbing her pussy its so wet watching two men fuck, let alone one of the men is her loving husband. she strips off her pants foe better access to her pussy. then her top and bra. she decides to get closer, and reaches in to her night stand to get her vibrator, she slides it home and turns it on full blase and moans out fuck him harder. she cums hard, and the two men stop and look at who said "fuck him harder" boys don't even think of stopping. get back to fucking my bitches ass while i suck his cock....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Man! That is such a good story, so erotic & I'm so horny. This is well written and fun to read. The comment below that there needs to be a ch 04 is on point. Please write another chapter, at least 1 if not 2.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous