All Comments on 'So I'm Not a Vampire? Ch. 05'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KelisKlauseKelisKlausealmost 10 years ago

Another great chapter ... The dialogue is funny .. But hopefully the next chapter PEACHES will start taking things seriously and asking questions about what the fuck she is .. Lol she's a little irrational... She definitely has A.DD. Your writing skills are amazing in that sense.

MissValerieMarieMissValerieMariealmost 10 years ago
OHH!!

Ohh you mentioned my fav couple Cat and Bones!!! Love your story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like your writing style

You remind me of Christopher Lamb. Keep up with what you are doing because I would like to see where you go with your story.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
this whole series is a gem...

Each chapter makes me smile. I just wish they were a bit longer to make the pleasure last... please keep it up.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
habibi the peachy cloown

"This was one of the reasons I'd never been a bartender: I couldn't hold my liquor worth a damn. I blamed it on the fact that my parents hadn't let me drink until I was twenty-one. I never built up immunity." bwahaahahaha... dead!!!!!!!

theInsaneArtisttheInsaneArtistover 8 years ago

I lost it at "- Is that racist? Am I a racist?" xD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES