All Comments on 'So Intimate'

by ericahope

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is a sweet love story with plenty of erotic lovemaking. I enjoyed how these ladies were honest with each other and enjoyed their 'flaws'. Erotic sex doesn't always have to happen between 'perfect' people, and I really enjoyed your story because of this.

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fabout 6 years ago
So sweet

I've loved you and your writing for so long it seems like I should be in this story. Thank you for sharing so intimately.

MelissaBabyMelissaBabyabout 6 years ago
Absolutely lovely

One of the nicest stories I have read on Lit. Thank you for this sweet tale.

Paul_ChancePaul_Chanceabout 6 years ago
Sweet and Well Written

I very much enjoyed the story. It was sweet, sexy and very well written. It has a nice, natural, narrative flow.

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
First time

Despite having had friends and acquaintances, since 1963, who have been/are in same sex relationships I’ve never understood the attraction. That’s probably because I’ve only ever been interested in ladies.

This is the first lesbian story I’ve ever read completely. I’ve occasionally read a handful of paragraphs, and then given up, but never actively looked for lesbian stories. This was very interesting not just because the ladies were middle aged.

A much younger and androgynous friend of mine, who has had several lesbian relationships, has always had the most attractive of girlfriends. Many times I’ve heard guys ask what has she got that I haven’t. I would have been saying the same thing if I was thirty years younger. A former work colleague of my wife has three beautiful daughters, all lesbians, whereas their mother has always been very male orientated even before her divorce. Even though you don’t understand there’s no reason why you can’t accept that some people feel differently to you.

I liked that it took a long time before the ladies got down to the business at hand. It seemed so right because of their age, rather than the hectic bash away as one would expect with ladies twenty years younger. Very enjoyable.

PolyacrylatePolyacrylatealmost 6 years ago
Nice

This was a sweet, intimate story. As a male reader, I found the way these two were hung up on female body image, almost to the point of fetishising their non-conforming with it, to be fascinating.

It was well written, well paced, and very believable. Nice work.

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58almost 6 years ago

Nice slow build. Well done.

ScarelttScarelttalmost 6 years ago
Wow, like a breath of fresh air.

I enjoyed it, the pace was perfect, it’s a story I think a lot of women can relate to. I also like to think if I wrote a story it would be like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicely Written

Captures the essence of pleasant conversation with a sexual undertone. And it’s realistic about woman’s sexuality.

One typo, on page 3, <i>What it like to just sit at the pool without having to watch anyone?" said Molly jokingly.</i>

michael2956michael2956almost 4 years ago
I'm Jealous!

I'm jealous! There. I've said it.

I've posted a few stories on Lit, and they've gotten fairly good reviews. But, I bow before your prowess. You created two very believable, very real characters. In just a few short pages, you shined a light on the intimacy that so many of us crave. The pacing of the story was exquisite. Over the course of 48 hours, you took Erica and Jen from an initial face to face meeting to emotional bonding and finally physical intimacy. The conversations, the vulnerability, the flirting....it all seems so real. Very, very well done!

And I'm jealous. Not only of your writing, but of the friendship and intimacy of Erica and Jen. I want...no, I need...that right now. You said in one of the forums that this was your most personal story. If there is a "Jen" in your life with whom you can be so open, your are a very lucky woman.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

I think more time should have been spent with them naked, holding, and licking all over each other. Anyway five stars.

There was a lots of words about their friendship and intimacy, I feel like this was a story written by women, about women, for women. The male writers on this site always make it about the sex and nothing about intimacy.

Average male writer on this site: She had big tits. I stuck my 11 inch cock up her, then I cam, then I farted, then I ate nachos.

Your story was like a breath of fresh air.

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

Such a lovely unique story well told. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must be a romantic because I like all of your stories. I think I like the general need your characters have to really connect sexually for sure but emotionally as well. Good job

PS. There is a correlation between breast feeding and tighter tummy moms. Breast feeding keeps contractions going (tightening the stomach) throughout the months of continued feedings. Just thought I’d add that since the mom belly was such reoccurring issue in these stories 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericahope@ericahope
I'm a married mother in my 40s living in Virginia, right across the river from Washington, D.C. I'm pretty old fashioned in temperament and outlook on life, but it's done me well. I used to chat here prior to the big crash and have made some new friends since returning to Lit...