So Night Follows Day Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU, SEATTLE!" Contessa Helena de San Finzione cheered to the crowd. Several paparazzi twisted and crowded to get a shot of her bare slit before she closed her legs and stepped into the car. Julie and Susan watched with their mouths open as she closed the door and the car drove away.

* * *

Susan again. Just like at the restaurant and the mall, Contessa Helena de San Finzione entered the limo. But this time, she stopped.

She turned around and shouted to the crowd. Julie and I could see her skirt rise up and reveal that she wore nothing underneath. She gave another front-page-worthy smile to the crowd before getting in and closing the door. She looked toward the man she'd been looking at when we stopped. He looked up toward the limo and nodded excitedly just before we pulled away. The only one, I now noticed, who was in the right position to get a perfectly clear shot between Helen's legs.

Julie and I were in stunned silence for almost a minute before I said something while Helen put away her sunglasses and cigarette holder, lighting a new one without it.

"Do you know what you just did?" I asked her.

"Yes I do." Helen replied. "My pussy just became the news cycle; a talented young videographer with whom I once spent a lovely weekend will make enough from one clip to get out of this sick, sordid business, and focus on his art; and the San Finzione Tourism Board's website will gain what we conservatively estimate will eventually level out at a permanent 12.9% increase in traffic."

"This was 'The Next Thing?'" I asked. "This was your 'brilliant master stroke?' Flashing your pussy at that guy, whom I presume was Boris?"

"First rule of mass media, Susan." Helen said with a long drag. "Give the people what they want. How many people do you think want to see me brought down besides Whyte? Don't bother, I don't think Troy can count that high. And how many of them do you think also want to fuck me? Most of them, Whyte probably included. By the time they're done stroking it to THAT video, they'll be too tired to care about the other one!"

I let out a deep sigh.

"Well, I guess it works." I said. Both of them saw the disappointment in my face.

"What's wrong?" Helen asked.

"Nothing," I answered. "Just... I dunno, I expected something 'grander' from you, Helen. And from that little Die Hard joke you made back when all this started at the hotel, well... I kinda figured that 'The Next Thing' was gonna be... I dunno... that we'd do some kind of Die Hard thing."

Helen's face fell, and she moved over to sit alongside me and hold my hand.

"I'm sorry, Susan." She told me. "I can still set up something like that when all this is over. I mean, I own skyscrapers, I've got the Ultimados; we could do a paintball thing, or, like, a re-enactment?"

I looked up with a smile.

"Some time, yeah, definitely. I mean, who could say no to that? But not tonight. It wouldn't feel right. Your vagina has won the day. I won't take that away from it."

We all laughed.

"Well, I just have to say," Julie said when her laughter stopped, putting an arm around Her First Girlfriend. "That it's the sort of plan I should have expected from a Fucking Cunt like this."

Helen took hold of Julie's head.

"Oh, get over here, you Skanky Cow!" Helen said, kissing Julie deeply, then stopping her hands from roaming. "No, no time to celebrate. You two need to get home. Leonard and I end this tonight, and I need to face him on my turf, not on your lawn. I told Twitter this morning that I'd be staying here tonight. Roberto and Enrique are ready to take you home in another car. This vehicle is a giant fucking bullseye right now, and we need to get you out of it and away from the hotel, so I can be the bullseye instead."

I leaned over and gave Helen a hug. She put her other arm around me.

"You better extra specially not die now, Contessa." I told her with a smirk. "You don't get to die until I get to drop your ass off of Nakatomi Plaza or hear you say the phrase '640 million dollars in negotiable bearer-bonds.'"

"Really, Helena." Julie asked. "What else are we going to do? Note that I didn't ask IF there was anything we CAN do, but rather WHAT we WILL do, because you know that your family is not going to stop backing you up any way we're able, Mistress."

"The best thing you can do for me, Also Mistress, and Susan; is go home and hold that man whom we all dig so much and I know you've had to be internally screaming to get back to after the drone thing, Julie. And I'll be home as soon as I can."

We all held hands as we rode back to the hotel.

12