All Comments on 'So Night Follows Day Pt. 29'

by TMaskedWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the series

I have no specific criticisms, just general praise for a well- written story with actual characters. I truly hope this isn't the end of the story.

TMaskedWriterTMaskedWriterabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

It's not. One more chapter to go, just submitted it.

If you consider "A Little Night Music" and this one to be a two-part epic, which I do, since I started this immediately after I finished the other; this story has been an 11-month journey, and I thank you for coming along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was truly impressed. The plot, the rationals, the characters, presentation, differentiation, thought experiments, everything. A great screenplay.

If I didn’t know better I’d think the author was a psychologist and just happened to have been traumatized at an early age and eventually developed sufficient resources to get it out on paper. No such thing as mind control? Right. And The Myth of Mental Illness. Marsha Stout thanks you.

TMaskedWriterTMaskedWriterover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks. No professional training here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTMaskedWriter@TMaskedWriter
259 Followers
The order of the stories: A Conversation Amongst Equals Great Day For It How My Day Was Long Day's Journey Into Susan An Intermission Amongst Equals The Day Before The Day As Day Follows Night A New Day Dawns For Susan Night Brings The Hunter A Walk Amongst Equals The Continu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES