All Comments on 'So You Want to Watch'

by tbabyhot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

WOW! great story

redptcredptcover 14 years ago
One of the Best

It really was a hot story with lurid details to make it truly sensuous. You showed us a true 'flasher'; one who really gets off on being watched. You description and detail was so erotic and precise. I always feel that any story here needs to create an erection while I read, it certainly did that and more. It was really good fun and I hope we are going to see more.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Very erotic

Your writing definately makes it easy to become part of the story. I was totally into the story as I'm sure you were while writing it. I can only imagine being in a situation where I could see and enjoy what you seem to love doing. I want to read more of your submissions. Don't keep us waiting too long.

Dana23Dana23over 14 years ago
Being watched!

Very erotic! Window exhibitionism is incredible! Hope you write more!

tbabyhottbabyhotover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I want to thank all of you for reading my story. I also want to say I appreciate the kind comments that you have left for me. I take the time to read each comment, public or private. Thank you for taking time to vote or comment....you inspire me !

BarelyJustBarelyJustover 14 years ago
I'm Officially a Fan

Having just read your newest story, I went back to this one and, wow, you're good! Very erotic tale, marvelously realized. I hope to read more of your works in the months ahead.

tbabyhottbabyhotover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Please take a moment to vote and/or leave me a comment. Your feedback helps me improve and sometimes turns me on !

Thank you ,

tbabyhot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am reading them all

This was one of my favorates, I must be a voyer. Aren't most men. Very good and hot erotic writer. Are any of your stories true?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous