All Comments on 'Soap on a Rope'

by StrangeLife

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Dumbest fucking story about a closet queer that I ever read . Why not just have suck cock and swallow -10 star rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't write anymore of this wanker

story sucks of wimpy husband couldn't stop a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Catching AIDS from a single affair with a probably married heterosexual guy isn't very likely.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Very cute and instructive

Next time I am in Vegas with a pissed-off wife (part of that is easy to do...the other part involves buying two expensive airline tickets) I will know HOW to resolve the problem (and which is more exciting than the Bellagio water-fountain show)!

Incidentally, SoR is generally good for ONE-ONLY whack, so make it count. After that, you have a small rope, plus soap-chips around the target. If you WET the SoR before beginning your assault, the sucker MAY slip on the soap-chips!

I would have suspected Sweetie to admit to a weird dream. That should lead to discussing her 'helpless rape' fantasy - which she may not have even realized she had before Hubby took her on this wonderfully satisfying trip! Hubby, if opportunistic, could ride that 'newly discovered' effective fantasy to many GREAT (and equally HUMOROUS) sequels!!

5* (for well-done humor, erotica is only OK. Sweetie is being a bitch, she is NOT adventuresome.)

TROLLS - This tale is tongue-in-cheek, and would have fit in Humor & Satire, perhaps better! Besides, the couple would have had to leave the room door AJAR for this to happen! Any hotel in LV with a breakfast cafe and Security guys has room doors that CLOSE - plus, the key cards DO NOT duplicate codes. (They err on the side of 'YOUR card WON'T open your door.' Then you go down to the front desk with your ID.)

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

I gotta love these anonymous turd chuckers.

Good story. Amusing. Not badly written. Reasonably hot.

Yeah. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very funny

I really enjoyed reading this.This guys lodgic almost makes sense. Good story.

As for some of the coments, What do some of these people expect ? If a person doesn't like these type stories, why don't they find something else to read and not insult the author who took their time to provide entertainmet for others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn

One of the most ridiculous stories I´ve ver read. Wife sleeping, Husband doesn´t react until it´s way too late and choses watching over preventing his wife from catching an STD, getting pregnant or similar.

StrangeLife - use that rope you mention in the title..but stop writing these stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
would be humerous except for the idiot husband and no explanation of entry

i see the idiots with nicks infavor of cucks came out of the closet. Only thing funny here is the wannabe cuck who lets his wife run him over. No explanation how someone entered his hotel room. A wife full of a strangers cum let happen by a wannabe gay. Where is the medical check ups? The use of condoms only for a year and a half waiting on all the test. There was a comment about likelyhood of one encounter giving you AIDS is good, bet the odds are as good as getting pregnant in only one bareback session so why bother with birth control and condoms? Odds mean nothing if that one person is infected! I liked those odds to the ones of playing Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a mess

Well as she was fucked by the other man and he filled her full of his jizz at her right time looks like she'l be having his kid not yours. the one question is how did he get in as all goors are coded. Did she let him in?????

So what happens next lets have the next part and dose she do it again?

Looks like she may do it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
waste of time

what's next, he eats her and swallows another man's brad as foreplay?

cathycantoocathycantooalmost 11 years ago
Ignore the haters

Good story, ignore the clowns who probably whinge that Santa couldn't deliver all those presents in one night either...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty funny story teller

After some rather negative and ugly comments I thought I might give this writer a little positive review. He is funny and his story telling is engaging. The plot was a little thin and hardly seemed real but I really enjoyed his writing style and even got a boner reading the story..........always a good sign. Don't pay any attention to the retards who think they are critics. Some people should not be allowed to log on to this site because they have no idea what it is about. Keep up the good work and don't lose that great sense of humor.

RoyMacBethRoyMacBethalmost 11 years ago

Laughed like hell. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You like your wife to be raped? You piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
locked door

how did he get in the room? what a scum bag you are , a real letting your

wife get raped. a 1 for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good thing he broke down the LOCKED door without making a sound while you were taking a leak.

Or he might have been fucking your ass. Considering your such a pansy ass, you might have enjoyed it because you sure didn't stop him from raping your wife. You must be so proud of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Realizing that it's just a story, well written AND

it's pretty damn funny...kudo's for a great read! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Writer, if....

U have a REAL WIFE, can I have your address so I can come fuck her while U watch. Please hide her sleeping pills and liquor so I can fuck her sober. Then, U can climb on her and get your one minute bath in my cum. Don't fall asleep afterwards because U will need to start packing because ehen she wakes up, she's gonna puck your WEAK ASS out for being a BITCH ASS FUCKIN WIMP!! Soap on a Rope to fight off a drunk rapist? FUCK YOU 10 TIMES!!!!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Attention Humor!

@ Anon Before the sex you should use advocate to write a special confirmation with the husband. He will adopte the bastards so he will not start law suit for 18 years children support later................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry...

...but this was so devoid of life and excitement that it gave me soft-on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i seconded that

this was about as bad they come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
totally confused

There is a redeeming story somewhere within this idea...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Phew!

And he says he loves his wife, and then happily watches a stranger rape her!

This should be in the non consent category

Poor wife.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Uhhhhhh.....

I gotta say that it was well-written, perfectly paced, with excellent character and plot development. I understood the dynamics of the marriage, despite the author not having to slap the reader in the face with all the "how we met" bullshit. It also had a wicked and ironic sense of humor. That's a lot to accomplish in such a short story. A lot of skill.

I couldn't really get into the protag's headspace upon discovery of the man with his wife: couldn't relate to his willingness to allow it, or his excitement over it. Allowing the wife to be raped is pretty disgusting and morally bankrupt; that she was semi-conscious and orgasmed is irrelevant. I had a difficult time getting over that, though the light tone, snappy pace and humor helped. However, the hubby's character is developed enough for the reader to accept that he might do that: a horn-dog with a take-it-as-it-comes attitude and a passive demeanor; a simple man (perhaps a simpleton) with the morals of a billy-goat.

I didn't find the actual sex (either instance) to be very erotic. Not sure if it was because of the writing or context.

If I don't think about it too much, I even kind of liked the story.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Just occurred to me

File under "BTTap doesn't know when to shut the fuck up":

This wasn't a cuck tale at all, it was a story about a man who got to vicariously live out his rape fantasy on his wife.

The protag was a passive, put-upon husband, with a passive-aggressive, domineering shrew of a wife (at her worst).

So, he was stewing in resentment and anger at her giving him the cold shoulder and the Heisman when he went for the pussy for days, weeks (!), months (MONTHS! !!NO FUCKING WAY!!!!) for his "sins," real and imagined.

He was a man who loved his wife, but he had a kernel of hate born out of his own inability to call her on her shit and have it out with her like a man. So, he harbored (somewhere deep inside) an adolescent desire to get her back some other way: he wanted to violate her, humiliate her, hurt her, dominate her. But he couldn't bring himself to do that. Then, this perfect opportunity comes.

His excitement is in his ability to live vicariously through the actions of the rapist. Sadly, the hubby doesn't have this realization, instead taking some superficial satisfaction in having come through the event relatively unscathed, and confusing his excitement with that of a cuckold. He is, in the end, still ruled by fear.

The irony is, the wife probably does need him to take a stronger hand in the relationship, but he hasn't figured that out, and they are doomed to the same old shit.

Seen this way, this is a really good and interesting story.

Or, maybe it's just cuckie garbage.

I'll give it 5 stars.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
A New Level of Stupid

I suspect she was trying to write a funny story, or perhaps some kind of satire.

Wimps are seldom funny, and the bitches that write about wimps are even less funny.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Character and plot developement?

Not really, come to think of it. Nothing developed here, I fear. A meek minded voyeur, living in a "Ninja"-Fantasy, a wife you could sit in a bus while she was sleeping..

Oh yeah - she wakes up when all is done - and forgives her husband.As said: No developement whatsoever. You usually do better. Sorry...but honest.

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 10 years ago
Crap

Well technically half crap. Nice to know who not to read. Say up front you like pathetic losers to avoid a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wife watching?

Well that was just dumb. I'm sorry. He's going to let a complete stranger fuck his drugged, sleeping wife? What kind of asshole is he? This reached new levels of stupidity, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So what as long as he gets some sex.

Story is bad from the start, but from a certain perspective it almost makes sense. The husband whines constantly about not getting sex, he shows no remorse that he has made a big decision for both himself and his wife without consulting her, and wouldn't care if she blows up and destroy everything as long as he gets some sex. It occurs to me that this guy, didn't marry a wife. He married a pussy, and everything attached to the pussy is just a biological support system. The same for everything else attached to the marriage, just a support system. From that point of view, it's almost fathomable the mentality of a willing cuckold wimp. So what if she gets STD or pregnant by a stranger as long as he gets some sex. So what if he is humiliated if he gets some sex. So what if she gets angry if he didn't stop the rape, as long as he gets some sex. Notice that everything is about him and the pussy. He doesn't care about anything else. He is completely amoral. He has a narrow view of what he wants and he will zero in on it and cares nothing about anything or anyone else. Do not try to relate or sympathize with the main character because you would have to get your mind swimming in putrid filth before you can understand what goes on in his mind. Do not pity him because doesn't give a shit. All you need to know is that nothing matters as long as he gets some sex. Better yet, don't read this trash.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
See - more sick shit lol

But now we have consequences to consider - right??

One pays for deception - I am betting -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did I ever tell Marie? Hell to the no! Are you nuts?

Wouldn't she want to know how she got crabs or HIV?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Maybe it worked for him

Now if she got an STD from this, she'll never believe he didn't give it to her. (aybe I anticipate you) I'll read part 2.

Well seeing somebody fuck my wife is not my idea of excitement, but that aside, a very good story, and well written as all of yours are.

Chilley

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No thanks for this dumb story.

You obviously believe in your writing skills. Oh my... you are so wrong....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Well written but....

I would have murdered that SOB.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Weird

The guy rapes his wife, he watches and does nothing? 😠

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife is raped!

Now wife has permanent STDs of Herpes and HPV!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
FALLING INTO THE PROVERBIAL PIT

and come out dry and smelling good, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yup, fag cuck shit....not even worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Rape Story

This does not belong in "Loving Wives" Having sex with an unknowing sleeping partner is called rape. This is a Rape story.

This story should be moved to "NonConsent/Reluctance"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please add a reader WARNING

Would you please add a WARNING note at the beginning of your . . .er . . . 'story'.

Something like this: BE ADVISED that the following 'story' presents a male character portrayed as a loving husband that behaves as a continuously, incomprehensibly, and monumentally stupid individual whose behavior inspires contempt, revulsion and a strong desire to commit a slow and painful murder. Such a character is presented as a device to create, possibly, a humorous plot line or as an improbable stumbling character whose behavior can produce an excited sense of "what will happen next!?"

Are you inspired by stories about bumbling incompetence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving Husband

Gets off on his wifes rape.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Stupid and nasty

The husband should have thrown himself off the balcony.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Just too crazy

Just can't see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

The natural instinct for any husband is to protect his wife. The husband was a mentally deranged freak of nature to allow his wife to be raped and just watch.

The poor wife had no idea that piece of shit trying to pass himself off as a human being was indeed her worse nightmare.

If the author's purpose was to created one of the most crude, horrible, disgusting example of a husband ever protrayed here in the LW's section, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never ever....

... did I feel like strangling the protagonist and beating him to pulp!!! What a sick story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the only way im watching another man fucking my significant other is if im never planning on fucking her again, ever.

LJ7352LJ735217 days ago

Bunch of duck bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The poor wife has a sick secret pervert .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous