Soap on a Rope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah 'Woh' you too and the horse you rode in on Shithead...", I mumbled as I casually threw the pants out the window and watched them sail down into the Las Vegas night.

Hey, what did you expect? The dude fucked my wife! Sure I enjoyed myself a lot but there MUST be consequences for doing shit like that. A mans' got his pride.

****

Talking about my wife, she was a ripe mess indeed, and the bed was just as bad. The sheets were drenched with various bodily fluids to such an extent that I was forced to assume that Marie had either squirted or peed during her sexual encounter with Mr. Pantless. No way was I gonna sleep in that shit, but luckily the maid had a linen cache in the bathroom. By rolling my comatose wife from side to side I eventually managed to change the sheet and make the bed somewhat presentable.

I was barely done when there was a loud knocking on the door. I threw a blanket over Marie and went to answer it. Outside stood two men dressed in hotel jackets and Mr. Barebutts. The latter now wearing a robe looking three sizes too small.

"Excuse me sir but we have a gentleman here claiming that you are in his room", the one wearing the nicest jacket started.

"Hold on a minute," I exclaimed and let my annoyance show. "This is ridiculous. I don't know this person, but if you have the name of the reservation I can easily prove my identity. David Connor at your service -- nice to meet you. I fetched my passport and of course it matched the registration. The picture even looked like me.

Mr. Fuckmachine now became visibly agitated and launched a tirade in a language I didn't understand, ending with "Hose."

"Listen guys. I know neither this gentleman nor that Jose-fellow he keeps mumbling about. As you can tell from the registration my name is David and I have a sleeping wife in here that I would really like to join as soon as possible. So if there was nothing else?"

"Yes of course Sir. Please excuse the disturbance and a good night to you and Mrs. Connor."

They almost bowed as I closed the door. I could hear Mr. Fucktoy shouting angrily outside in the hallway. Hopefully the asshole's wallet had been in his pants.

"Yippiee ki-yay motherfucker."

****

I pulled the blanket aside and feasted my eyes on Marie's sleeping form. She hadn't moved a muscle and appeared to be completely lost to the world. The combination of alcohol, sleeping pills and a couple of nuclear orgasms will do that to a girl, I guess.

As a result of me fixing the bed she was on her back so I had an excellent view of her goodies. Naturally I felt duty bound, as a responsible and loving husband, to inspect her pussy meticulously and ensure that it had survived the invasion of the mushroom cock.

It was a well-fucked pussy if ever I saw one. The normally light orange pubes were now a greasy red mess as if somebody had shampooed her groin and forgotten to rinse. Her pussy-lips were red and swollen to twice their usual size. They were still parted and I could actually look inside her vagina from where a stream of white fluid ran down between her ass-cheeks forming a small pool on the sheets.

Crap! Another mans cum leaking from my sleeping wife.

Yep, you guessed it: I had a goddamn erection again!

Man, was I a sicko!

A horny sicko.

I stroked my rapidly inflating cock while studying the rest of her body. Marie had always looked great, and good genes combined with a keen interest in fitness, had enabled her to maintain her figure through the years. But to me she had never looked hotter than she did right there in that very moment. It wasn't her flat stomach, her toned legs or her youthful pale freckled skin. It wasn't even her small firm breasts with permanently perky nipples.

It was "everything" -- body, mind, and personality. Marie was the whole package.

This perfect creature was MY woman and my lizard-brain told me I had to claim her NOW. Some other male had dared attempting to breed her and instincts older than humanity itself compelled me to make her mine again.

And who was I to dispute instincts older than humanity itself?

So without further ado I got on top of her, thrust my iron hard cock into the red furry mess and power-fucked her missionary style.

It was a strange feeling getting sloppy seconds like this. There was very little resistance, almost like fucking a glove full of warm Jell-O, but that didn't matter to me in my current state of mind. My inner caveman was in the drivers seat and I pounded her with the ferocity of a cuckolded wildebeest. I was exited beyond words and devoid of any semblance of control.

"Ugga ugga. Dave fuck. Dave cum. Ugga ugga"

As you might have guessed it didn't take long. After less than a minute I wrapped my arms around the woman I loved and held her tight while shooting whatever cum I had left deep inside her. It was too intense for words -- a feeling so strong it almost hurt. I think I cried out too. I held her in a vice-like grip until my cock was completely deflated and flopped out of the slippery hole.

As I carefully began untangling myself Marie suddenly stirred and mumbled, "Love you so much honey..." and went back to sleep with a happy smile on her face. I followed her example a few minutes later.

****

Somebody woke me by kissing my cheek. I turned and looked straight into Marie's smiling face.

"Morning sleepy head."

"A kiss? Not a bucket of ice water? Not a whack with a newspaper? So I take it you're no longer mad at me?" I enquired carefully.

"Nah, I think you've been punished enough. But we better get a move on or we'll miss the breakfast buffet. By the way honey; did we make love last night?"

A chill ran down my spine. "Yes we sure did."

"Was it good?"

"Oh yes. And THEN some," I assured her with a lusty grin.

"It must have been one wild romp because I feel like Mike Tyson's sandbag. And my poor love-tunnel hasn't been this tender since I gave birth."

"Sorry hon. I guess I got carried away. But it's your own damn fault for being so irresistibly sexy y'know."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she giggled. "And I feel great actually. Sore, but great. Like in the fitness center after a major workout. Maybe a good old fashioned fucking was just what the doctor ordered. What would I ever do without my loving husband to anticipate my needs and take so good care of me?"

"Well" I started, "I guess you could always pick up some random drunken foreigner with a hairy ass to have sex with..."

"Huh?"

I tried my best to look innocent. It worked.

****

Later at the buffet I was just about to sink my teeth into a stack of delicious syrup soaked pancakes when a waiter materialized next to our table. He handed me a card.

"With compliments of the manager and apologies for the regretful disturbance last night Sir."

He nodded courtly to both of us and went on with his business.

Marie sent me a puzzled look, "Disturbance? What was he talking about?"

"Oh it was nothing honey. Some drunk making trouble in the hallway outside our room is all. You were asleep at the time."

"And that?" she reached for the card the waiter had handed me.

"An free night in the most exclusive suite of the hotel." I smiled like the Cheshire cat. "The one usually reserved for celebrities and oil sheiks. Rumor has it, that it comes with a ten person Jacuzzi."

I reached over the table and took her slender hands in mine.

"How about it hon? Will you spend an extra night in Vegas with your devoted husband so he can show you how much he adores you? A night without company or family? A night just for us?"

I wont insult your intelligence by telling what she answered. Sufficient to say that we could brag about having had wild and unbridled sex in a ten person Jacuzzi afterwards. Well -- maybe it was more like 'very careful and tender sex' because one of us had a sore pussy. The true reason for which is still known only to me...and to you of course.

Did I ever tell Marie? Hell to the no! Are you nuts?

If she didn't kill me or divorce me on the spot, the knowledge that I had allowed a strange man to ravish her in her sleep would have cost me my sex life for a month at least -- or probably a year.

But in all seriousness that wasn't the real reason. No, my main concern was that we both seemed to enjoy that night WAY too much, and I wasn't at all sure it would be safe for us and our marriage to travel further down that road. Some doors are meant to stay forever closed and some territories are best left unexplored.

12