All Comments on 'Soap Opera Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Forgot to say...

... that the solution will be given in the next chapter. So get your answers/guesses in now...

madmaniacmadmaniacalmost 6 years ago
Joanne.

Will Joanne face any punishment for her mistake with the Romano's?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good job

My guess id that it was Peter Arnsparger, the lawyer.

No seriously, it was probably Danny Darmond working with Seiko.

Seiko killed Ken and was taking care of the bloody shirt when she was strangled by Danny, she also got the production moved to Town & Country and tried to set-up Cal & Dru by bringing them to the trailer, but Danny is the person who got them the invites to set them up as patsies. Darmond, knew Cal & Dru as brother and sister and found out they were posing as a married couple, so they made the perfect patsies as incestuous marriages between brothers and sisters are against the law and blackmail makes a good motive..

The motive for Danny, is that Ken was seeking to write his character off.

Seiko was also on the hot seat for being the drug dealer on the set and messing up some of the actors by getting them hooked on drugs, so with her having given up her casting company, her being replaced (possibly with Kayla) would hurt her ability to get another job, especially when the cause of her firing became public.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
NO MATTER HOW HOLLYWOOD SHOWS FILM TO PORTRAY LIFE

there will always be crimes and criminals to apprehend, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Avoid cliches

Hollywood always portrays the bad guy as a Brit. It's become a rather lazy cliche that I hope isn't replicated here. There are several occasions where the 'evidence' seems to lean that way.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

"Hollywood always portrays the bad guy as a Brit. It's become a rather lazy cliche that I hope isn't replicated here. There are several occasions where the 'evidence' seems to lean that way"

And what would those occasions of the 'evidence' be?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The third (but not final) chapter of this story has been submitted for publication. Hopefully it will appear soon...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Getting interesting.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES