Soap Opera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Because I had not gotten my morning blowjob from Laura that morning, my cock was throbbing hard and very close to firing a huge load of semen. The double blow job had my balls boiling. My wife knew this, and made sure to tease me by having Maria hold off on further sucking. The young beauty began tonguing my balls as Laura looked up at me with a wicked grin.

"Get on your back, Maria." Laura said. "It's time to feel what an iron crowbar feels like in your tight little pussy."

"Oooh, I can't wait!" Maria exclaimed. Yes, this young woman was a nymphomaniac. I don't think I'd seen a woman so addicted to sex since Karen Warner Harlan.

Maria slid up onto her bed and rolled onto her back, then spread her legs wide in wanton lust. I practically dove between her legs, mounting her. Her hand gripped my throbbing cock and fit it into her labes. Animal instinct took over as I drove forward, hearing her gasp as I buried my meat balls-deep in her tight but very wet twat.

"Oh God, that's so fucking good!" I gasped. I felt my body moving of its own accord, sliding my cock out of Maria's cunt and then shoving it back into her, making her gasp.

"Oh yeah, give it to her!" Laura ordered, watching me fuck the gorgeous Latina with long, deep strokes. Maria was pulling her legs up and back along my sides, then she grabbed my hips in her hands to urge me on to fuck her harder, deeper.

Because of our differences in height, Maria's face was level with my chest. I had to bend far down to kiss her luscious lips, so I didn't try that too much. For her part, Maria began tweaking my nipples, then began lashing them with her tongue, then sucking on them. That was new and different, I thought to myself. And Maria was also pushing her cunt up to meet my thrusts as I buried my iron-hard cockshaft balls-deep into her again and again and again...

"Oh God, your dick is hard!" Maria cried out as I pistoned it in and out of her relentlessly. "Oh God, it feels so good. Fuck me! Come on, fuck me!" If that was what the lady wants, I thought to myself, I should oblige. I began fucking the gorgeous daytime television celebrity with brutal intensity, and she was matching every thrust.

It couldn't last, of course. I felt the intense pressure of my nut rising, building up in painful pleasure, demanding release. I didn't try to hold back; I just let it go.

"UHHH!!" I groaned deeply as I began firing spurt after spurt of thick jism against the back wall of her spasming pussy. Gray mists were swirling behind my eyelids, and I barely felt Maria's tight little cunt clamp down hard on my iron cock as I pushed hard to bury its full length into her...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile...

In the TCPD tent, Joanne Warner was working on her laptop computer when Cindy Ross came up, pulled up a chair, and sat down next to her.

"Joanne," she said, "I need you to pull up some videos of some of the interviews you did." Cindy explained what she wanted.

Joanne pulled up the videos. Cindy watched for a moment, then said "There! Run that back!" Joanne rewound the video for ten seconds, then it started playing again.

"That's it!" Cindy said. "And it on tape as evidence! Now bring up tape..." Joanne brought up the tape. Cindy clapped her hands once, hard. "Oh yessss... that's your suspect, Detective Warner... that is your suspect..."

To be continued.