All Comments on 'Soap Opera Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
New Style/Innovation?

Not sure but don't think you've used the ending of story "A" to be the lead-in for story "B" Nice nuance. It will be interesting to see how far the sting will run.

For this old man a "cop case" was a nice respite from the political/media intrigue and skulduggery of resent stories. Can't fault use the bad, bad, bad people to magnify the good, good, good in others. Nothing like vivid contrasts to deliver a message.

Thank you for the skillful manner in which you apply your writing talents and for the extra efforts you extend to your readers by inter-acting with comments and providing a means to follow the "time line" of characters and stories.

Wish you nothing but the best is the days ahead.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
AS WITH THE SOAPS

crime, politics, news and reporting never a dull moment nor a decisive one, TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted, and comments

The final chapter of this story has been submitted.

As always, I appreciate the kind words about my stories.

I've gotten some private emails from people, but under "Anonymous", so I can't reply back. Some are ideas for sex scenes that they want to see. I'm not promising anything, but we'll see what happens...

In response to an earlier comment: I was not trying to stereotype Englishmen as bad guys, but seeing as the cluuuues were American and British language differences, it all but had to be the Englishman as the perp.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Ol' Man Right

A comment earlier from the Ol' Man captures some of my feelings as well. It is fun to read your responses to comments submitted & a significant reason for my enjoyment of your writings.

I also want to thank you for your suggestion to report the spam that has started popping up. It's been annoying yet I hadn't realized I had an opportunity to take action against it myself. It's satisfying to report it & I'm seeing less of it so hopefully it will go away.

Once again, thank you for sharing your talents with your faithful followers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Thank you for using the sex scene as part of the story and not just a throw in that has little to nothing to do with the story line just to qualify it for the label type. Of course it seems that some Novels and Novellas on Literotica lack a single sex scene, though there usually is some sort of eroticism like slutty clothes creating discomfort in pants, or noticing a sister or mom is hot for the first time.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Devious and even mord devious.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES