Soapland Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now there was one couple remaining, and once Ricardo was alone with his client he upped his game and knelt down in front of Jay and fellated him. The man's penis was quite responsive to the oral treat. Yuri had whetted his appetite, and Riccardo was the consummate cocksucker. Jay could feel his rig tense up. His breathing got heavier and he gasps got shorter. Pretty soon Ricardo was covered in cum; pretty soon Ricardo licked Jay's cock dry, and pretty soon Jay was licking Ricardo's face dry.

Now there the bathing room was empty. But the hairstylist was going to be given a solo scene. He returned to the bathing room alone, took of his speedo, hosed himself down, and proceeded to masturbate. When the camera panned the room one could see that the female washers, Liz, Sydney, and Carol were spying on him from a short distance away, thus adding a CFNM element to his self-service repertoire.

Liz had Darryl on the massage table. This was just to further whet Darryl's appetite before his climatic fuck scene. She practiced her massage technique on the world's luckiest senior citizen. It looked like a live snake was resting on his lap. Lisa showed so much interest in handling the savage beast that Liz might have been jealous had she not known that the mammoth wand would be soon be hers and hers alone.

This was when Herman and Carol ran by, and Darryl got off the massage table to follow his grandson and see what the hell he was up to. Liz followed, making sure her breasts were ready to spill out of their top.

This was shot out of sequence to give Jay a little extra time to prepare for his next task. He and Yuri found themselves in the sauna room. Sydney sat between them, pretending to be oblivious to the sexual chemistry that was brewing. She got up and left, and when she returned a few minutes later she was shocked to find that a real live cock had replaced the butt-plug. She went to get Mama-San, and they both entered the sauna just as Jay was unloading his seed on Yuri's backside. Covered in shame, Jay managed to escape and run away, but Yuri was not as fortunate, for Sydney grabbed hold of him, and there was no getting away from her. This was one handgrip that would not lead to a happy ending.

****

Herman was ready for his big night. For one hour he could do anything he wanted with Miss Jane. Towards that end he had already gotten his two favorite bras from her drawer, which he would use to tie her hands to the bedpost. He was naked and erect by the time Jane entered the living room.

"I'll take your dress off for you," he said, quivering with anticipation.

"Not so fast," she said. "I heard a rumor that you got a hard-on for some girl on the set yesterday."

"I did? Oh yeah, that's right. Lisa; she's a hottie. But she means nothing, Miss Jane. You're hotter."

"You've been getting so much action lately that you can't even keep track anymore. Meeting me was the best thing that ever happened to your sex life." Jane got a text on her phone. It was the one she had been expecting.

The doorbell rang. "I wonder who that could be? You're not expecting anyone, are you?" Herman shook his head.

Herman's nudity didn't prevent him from opening the front door, despite not knowing who was there.

"Hello Herman," said Lisa, brushing past him into the living room.

"Oh my God," sputtered Herman. "What are you doing here?"

"I knew it," Jane said. "I know you'd rather fuck Lisa than me, but I can't believe you invited her over right when I was giving you an hour with me."

"I didn't invite her," he said defensively, but then he figured out his mistress' game. "How about both of you," he exclaimed. "Now that would be the best birthday present."

"I don't think so, Herman. Don't be greedy. Lisa was very flattered when she found out that you had the hots for her, right?"

"Oh yes," concurred Lisa, playing along. "There's only one thing...here, help me out of my dress."

Once Jane got wind of Herman's obsession with Lisa she knew she had found the perfect gift. It cost her fifteen hundred dollars, but money was no object these days.

Lisa had on a white bra and lime green colored panties. "I think his dick just got harder," she said. Seeing Lisa in her undies made Herman salivate.

"Lie down on the bed," she said, after they went into Jane's spare bedroom, which was now Herman's bedroom, since her valet was living with her. "A little birdie told me that you like to be tied up." Before Herman could protest Lisa had taken off her bra, and she waved it in front of his face. "Can I use this to tie up one of your hands?"

"Okay, Herman said. His biggest concern was avoiding a premature ejaculation. He loved the way her boobs hung as she leaned forward to lower her panties, which were used to secure his other hand.

Lisa sat on the edge of the bed, next to Herman. "I hear that you like men. I find that hard to believe, unless you're thinking of a big, hard cock at the moment." Herman's bone was vibrating. Lisa really turned him on. "I'll call my friend; you'll like him, he's got a big one that's always stiff. We'll call you the stiff brothers."

"No...don't," Herman said. "I want you."

For the next thirty minutes Lisa did nothing but stare at Herman's penis, which grew more and more agitated as the anticipation grew. But the release it craved kept getting pushed back. He was getting desperate. He needed an orgasm. He finally reached his breaking point.

"Lisa, I'm begging you. I need to cum. Miss Jane..."

"I don't know, Herman," said Jane, intervening, "do you promise to behave from now on?"

"I promise, I swear."

"And you promise never to peep on me again?" Herman paused. "That's the answer I wanted to hear. You're a sick, little pervert, but at least you're honest." She nodded to Lisa, who at last made hand contact with the birthday penis. She had elaborate plans; she'd give it a little suck, then some boob action, before riding him home, but her plans were for naught, because no sooner did Herman feel the caress of her hand when...

"Oh, oh," Jane said. "I guess we'll be changing the sheets." Herman left a trail of cum that stained everything in its path, sheets included.

"Wait," Herman said, looking at the clock. "I have an hour, and we still got ten minutes."

Lisa looked at Jane for confirmation.

"I'll tell you what," Jane said. "If Lisa goes to the trouble of fucking you, and you don't cum before your time is up, you're in big trouble. You think you can cum in ten minutes?"

"Yeah, but what if I don't."

"Well, let's see, you be tied up and Lisa will be one pissed-off chick. Do the math."

Herman looked at Lisa. Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't, he reasoned. "Let do it," he said.

****

Jay loved the idea of additional acting jobs, so he jumped at the chance to audition for a Donkey Boy residency.

"Just so you understand," Monica said, "that you'll have to strip, beat-off, and let me take your body measurements. It's all professional...until it's not," and she winked at the young man, who knew that he was about to enter a strange, new world.

THE END

12