Soccer Dads Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers

"Manni," Dan whispered from behind her. "Take off your shirt and shorts and leave them here. Go upstairs in your undies."

"Are you sure?" Manni asked knowing her brother would see her perky nipples in her sports bra and trimmed blonde bush through her semi-sheer panties.

"Yes."

Annie quickly pulled on her underwear and a sweatshirt and sweatpants before checking her hair. She hurried to make the bed before walking out. As she neared the top of the steps she froze when she saw Manni walking up. "Manni..god where are your clothes?"

"They were dirty so I left them on the washer," Manni said embarrassed to be seen like this even in front of her mom. She moved up to the top and was about to walk by when Jake's room opened and he stood in nylon shorts and a tee shirt. "Hi Jake."

Jake was speechless watching his sister's cute ass walk by. The tiny light blue thong was pushed down into her buttocks.

"Don't look," Annie said as Manni moved into her bedroom and closed the door.

"Why not?" Jake chuckled. "I've seen you naked."

"Shhh," Annie whispered as she looked over the rail downstairs. "We have to be careful."

*

Dan was emptying his bag of dirty clothes when he felt his wife move up behind him and hung him back into her soft front. "Ummm...does that mean you missed me?"

"Yes," she answered. She waited for him to turn around before pulling his lips down to hers. They frenched for the first time in a long time.

Dan cupped her ass and then moved his hands up under her sweatshirt. He reached up to cup and caress her bra-covered mound before moving his fingers down to her navel. As he tried to move under the sweatpants she grabbed his wrist.

"Don't...the kids are in the house," she said pulling as hard as she could. She knew that Jake's cum was still fresh inside.

Dan figured that the evidence was inside but didn't want to push the issue just yet. "Rain check?"

"Definitely," she said hoping that her sore pussy would be healed by later that night. She moved back from Dan and saw Manni's pile of clothes on the washer. "I can't believe Manni stripped down here and walked upstairs in her underwear."

"It's not a big deal," Dan grinned. "We shared a room for a few days remember?"

"Uh...yeah right."

*

Manni pulled on a robe and peeked out to see the hallway empty. She was curious about her college sophomore brother's reaction seeing her in her bra and panties. Normally she knocked when entering his room but this time she silently opened the door and moved inside.

Jake's eyes were closed while he lay on his back with his right hand down under his shorts. Even after fucking his mother four times last night he was able to get hard again as he thought about his sister's ass. He didn't hear the door open but did hear it close. Panic rushed over his body when he looked at his sister standing next to the bed. "FUCK MANNI..DON'T YOU KNOCK?"

Manni giggled as he jerked his hand out but got serious when she saw the huge bulge he left behind. "Were you thinking of me while you were jerking off?"

"What...no..you're my sister sicko," Jake lied.

"So this didn't bother you?" She asked before opening her robe and standing again in her undies.

"Fuck Manni...get out of my room please," he begged seeing her blonde fleece through the panties.

Manni walked to his dresser and pulled out a wad of tissue. "Here...I don't want you to make a mess." She tossed them onto his hard-on and laughed before walking out of the room.

*

Dan finished putting his clothes in the right piles and went upstairs to find Annie. As he walked by Jake's room he saw the door opening up and Manni walking out. "What's going on?"

"Jake's beating off," Manni whispered. "And I think Mom's in the shower." She walked with him a few more steps and then pulled him into her room. "I'm so horny."

"Jesus Manni," Dan gasped when she unzipped his fly and fished out his semi-hard cock. He quickly closed her door and didn't complain when she dropped to her knees and engulfed the tip of his shaft. "Oh shit...I'm not going to last very long."

She looked up and didn't blink as she gave him her best blow job. It was less than a minute later when he moaned to give her a warning but she didn't even slow down. Her cheeks bellowed outward as he unloaded two mouthfuls.

Manni sucked until he was empty and stood up with his cum dripping from her lips. "Kiss me."

Dan didn't mind tasting his own cum and did as she said. Their tongues swooshed it around and around while he reached through her robe and into her thong. He found her raised clitty and toyed with it until she moved her mouth to his shoulder. To keep from screaming she bit into his flesh.

"Ahhh," Dan groaned feeling the pain. A few seconds later she let go and moved back. "Ouch..that hurt."

"Sorry," she said watching him pull his shirt to the side. Red bite marks were easily seen.

"Now what am I going to tell your mother?"

"Tell her it was me. I don't want to play this sneaky game. If they are doing it so can we."

"I will but not yet. Just keep teasing Jake."

Manni moved closer. "What if he wants to fuck me dad? Will you be jealous?"

"No..uh yes...I don't know." He turned and moved out into the hallway. When he walked into the bedroom he heard the shower still running.

*

Annie soaped her sore pussy and thought back to yesterday when it all started.

"Are you going out tonight?" Annie asked her son after she came home from work.

"No, I figured you were alone and that I would be your date tonight. How about dinner and a movie?" Jake had just broken up with his long-time girlfriend and needed some company.

"Sure, it's been a while since I've been with a strong handsome guy." She smiled. "Let me get cleaned up and changed."

Jake had already taken a shower and realized that he had forgotten his cologne back at college. He figured he would borrow some of his fathers and tapped on the master bedroom door. He heard the shower come on and decided to sneak into the bedroom for the cologne. As he walked to the dresser he saw some movement by the bathroom door and realized it was his mother's image in the large mirror. She was naked from the waist up and was pinning her hair up to keep it from getting wet. His eyes automatically moved down to her firm full breasts and large dark brown nipples.

Annie rolled the hair as she held the hairclip in her lips. She was excited to go to dinner with her son and then to a movie. She was pinning the clip on when she saw some movement by the door which she had forgotten to close. Since only Jake and she were home it had to be him. She thought about quickly covering her body and closing the door but the thought of him looking at her was too hot.

"Leave," Jake told himself. He moved further back to keep her from seeing him and watched as she turned sideways. Her breasts looked even bigger. He was about to turn and leave when she opened the shower door and faced away from him to adjust the water temperature. He quickly moved to the door and peeked inside. He froze when he saw her full naked rear. God she was so beautiful.

Annie took her time hoping that he was still watching. She took a deep breath and leaned over to pick up the shampoo on the lower shelve. As she did her legs opened enough for him to see her shaved pussy lips.

"Ahhh," Jake moaned involuntarily when he saw her pussy. He realized that he had blown his cover and when he looked up her body she was looking directly at him. He quickly grabbed the cologne and ran from the room.

Annie's heart was racing when she walked back into the bedroom after the shower. It had been a long time since she had felt this excited. Her son had grown both physically and socially since he left for college. She took her time selecting sexy underwear and a clinging black dress.

Jake felt guilty about peeping at his own mother but also was troubled that she had seen him looking and had not covered up. After a year of trying to get into his girlfriend's panties he was tired of being the only virgin in his dorm. He was ready to tell his mother he was going to call and old high school girlfriend when she walked into the room looking sexy and hot. "Wow!"

Annie blushed. "Careful or an old woman like me will take advantage of you," she teased as she turned to show the clinging hip line.

"God mom you look hot," he smiled.

"Don't call me mom tonight because I'm your date. I'm Annie. Why don't you go and change into some nicer clothes?"

Jake almost tripped running past her and up the stairs. When he undressed he realized how hard he was. "Annie." He said as he pulled on his tight boxer briefs.

Jake drove and had trouble watching the road because Annie's dress had risen so high on her thighs. What bothered him was that he could see she was wearing the thigh-high clinging hose. He knew she could see how excited he was but didn't make any effort to hide it.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight," Annie purred. She did see his excitement and decided to tease him more by reaching over and rubbing over his right forearm.

Dinner was great and very romantic. Annie enjoyed the looks of the older women who kept looking at her with the young stud. Since Jake was driving she had two glasses of wine and when they left the restaurant she pulled his arm into her breast as they walked to the car.

"Thanks for dinner," she said when he walked her to the car and held open the door for her. She moved into the seat and didn't make any effort to keep her dress down as her butt landed. She knew he could see the white lace design of her moist panties.

Jake hurried to the driver's seat and didn't hide the fact that he was glaring at her exposed panties. The contrast of the dark hose, her bare skin and the panties was more than he could take. "Whew," he said looking at her covered sex, upward at her breasts overflowing her dress top and then into her sexy eyes.

"Do you like me Jake?" She whispered.

"Mom...I love you."

"I'm Annie remember?" She said hooking her left hand up around his neck and pulling his head and lips down to hers. The wine and the excitement had her playing her role for real. As their lips touched her tongue dashed into his lips, past his teeth to find his tongue.

Jake was drunk too but not from booze. Having a hot woman throwing herself at him overpowered his senses. At first he did not move his tongue but after fifteen seconds of her tongue action he did the same.

One minute turned into five. Both were breathing heavily and panting when Annie finally pushed him back. "We better go to the movies."

Jake wiped the sweat from his brow and tried to drive carefully. Her dress was up over the white triangle of her thong and her hand was still rubbing his arm.

"I think we might be a little late," Jake said noticing the movie started about twenty minutes before.

"Maybe we should go home and watch a movie on HBO?" Annie said not wanting to lose the excitement. The wine was still in control and she wanted to keep teasing him.

Jake didn't argue and within ten minutes pulled into their driveway. He looked at her and saw her eyes closed. "Are you awake?"

"Yes, but I think I drank too much. Will you carry me into the house?"

Jake didn't need to be asked twice. He hurried around and opened her door before scooping her light body into his arms. After she hooked her arms around his neck he closed the door with his hip and walked into the opened garage. Since her dress was up so high while she was sitting his left hand was resting on the bare flesh of her thigh.

"You're so strong," she whispered. Her face moved into his neck and started nibbling.

He managed to close the garage door and after carrying her into the main hallway he stopped. "Where do you want me to take you?"

Annie knew it was decision time. Her body was on fire and the wine still had control of her mind. "Take me anywhere you want." Her lips moved to his earlobe while he made up his mind. A few seconds later she felt them going up the stairs to the bedroom.

Jake wanted to take her but was afraid she was drunk and out of her senses. He moved her into the master bedroom and gently put her on the bed. "I think you need to sleep this off."

"No Jake. Don't leave me," Annie whispered grabbing his wrist. "Lie with me." She moved over to make room and smiled when he moved down next to her on the pillow.

"I'm not drunk Jake. Tonight I'm your woman." Annie turned and climbed up onto his body. She felt his hardness against her stomach while her lips sought his.

"I...I've never," Jake moaned after her tongue moved out and then under his chin.

Annie had planned to do some messing around but when she heard he was still a virgin she knew what she had to do. "Don't say anything." She moved up to sit on his waistline while she lifted her dress up over her head. The light from the hallway was enough for him to see her pink breasts and hard nipple when she pulled the matching white lace bra away.

Jake started to unbutton his shirt but she pushed his hands away. "Let me do it," she giggled. Her trembling fingers opened his shirt and when he leaned upward she pulled it away. Her body slid backward until she was sitting on his knees. Jake's cock was throbbing as she unbuttoned his belt and slacks and pulled down the noisy zipper.

"Annie," Jake moaned when she reached into his underwear and freed his hard eight-inch cock.

Annie was happy knowing he did take after Dan. She had to get her panties off so she moved face down on top of him and whispered, "Push my panties down."

Jake did as she said until they were at her knees. From there she sat back up and removed them the rest of the way. "Oh god," Jake gasped when she grabbed his cock again and licked up and down the sides.

Annie knew he would cum quickly and decided to give him head. As her mouth clamped onto his crown she felt his hips jerk upward. She braced herself for the release and swallowed him three times before he was empty.

"Ahhh," Jake moaned in satisfaction when it was over. As she moved back up onto him he realized that he was still hard.

"Are you ready to fuck me Jake?" Annie whispered while rolling over onto her back and opening her legs. "Hurry up because I'm so hot."

Jake didn't blink before moving into her thighs and letting her guide his thickness into her moist hole. He felt the moist heat surround his shaft as one, two and three inches moved into his first pussy. "Oh Godddd."

Annie's eyes were close as he took his time getting all the way inside. "Go slow," she whispered.

Jake felt her legs curl and clamp around his hips. He moved out and then back inside. Again and again until he lost track. He was happy he had not climaxed again so fast and so was she.

"OH...YES...JUST LIKE THAT...DEEPER... DEEPER.. HARDER PLEASE...PLEASE! For the first time in almost a year Annie had an orgasm. "AHHHHHH!"

Jake followed a few seconds later and both lay still connected for another five minutes. "That was unbelievable," he whispered while kissing her neck.

Annie figured he would shrink and then pull out but it stayed hard. "Didn't you cum?"

"Yes," he answered. "But I think I can do it again."

"Really?" Annie smiled. "OK."

Not only did he do it again but two more times that night.

*

Annie snapped back to the present and knew she had to stop this madness with her son. She knew it would destroy her marriage and knew her family and friends would condemn her. She was pulling up her shorts when she heard the bedroom door open up. She quickly turned to make sure it wasn't Jake and saw her husband. "It's you."

"Yeah, who else would it be?" Dan said seriously.

"No one," she replied. "I guess you not being here for a few days you know..."

"Uh I have to ride Manni over to the coach's house in an hour for a team meeting. We will be gone a few hours."

"That's fine," Annie grinned. "I'll have dinner ready when you get back."

"Great," Dan said as he moved into the bathroom to shower.

*

"But there is no meeting," Manni said to her father after they got into the car.

"I know," Dan grinned. "I just want to give them some time alone and then we can sneak back in."

"Oh god. You mean we are going to catch them in the act."

"Yes."

*

The car was barely out of sight when Jake hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen. "They're gone."

Annie was about to pull the roast beef out of the refrigerator but stopped. "Jake we have to stop this. It's not right."

"But, I know you loved it," he said not taking no for an answer. "We have two hours."

"Jake I'm your mother."

"Not now. Right now you are Annie."

"Ohhh," Annie moaned when he moved behind her and rubbed his hard bulge against her soft bum. "Ok but let's do it here." She leaned forward with her hands on the kitchen table and reached down to push off her shorts and panties. Her legs spread while he aimed his hard-on under her ass and into her already moist sex.

*

"Shouldn't we wait longer?" Manni asked as they circled the block and parked a few houses down.

"No, I'm sure they won't take very long," Dan grinned. They moved up the side of the house behind the bushes and peeked into the living room window. "They are not in here."

"Back here," Manni said standing by the kitchen window. Her eyes were big and round as she watched her brother fucking her mother doggie style. "Oh god."

Dan grinned and watched for a few seconds. "Quick let's go through the side door in the garage."

Manni hid behind him through the garage and into the house. They heard the moaning and the bodies slapping together in the kitchen as they made their way around the corner. Annie and Jake didn't know they were standing behind watching until Dan coughed.

"DAD!" Jake screamed.

"WHAT?" Annie cried out as she turned and saw her husband's cold stare. "DAN...I...UH..WE..." She hurried to reach down and find her panties and shorts.

"We'll be upstairs," Dan said looking pissed. He grabbed Manni's hand and moved out of the kitchen.

"He's going to kill me," Jake said. "I'm not going up there." He quickly dressed and watched his mom do the same.

"We have to talk to them and tell them it's over and hope they forgive us," Annie said in tears.

They took their time walking up the stairs and noticed the master bedroom door was close. "You go first," Jake whispered. Annie was about to open the door when she heard a moan and then another one. "What the hell?" She pushed open the door and almost fainted. On the bed in front of them was Manni's naked ass and pussy rising and falling on Dan's hard shaft.

Manni heard the door open and cried out. "FUCK ME DADDY!"

*

The End

*

Ending Note: I hope you enjoyed the story. Don't forget to vote and if you want to find my stories quickly put me down as a favorite author. Love ya...Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers
12