Soccer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,301 Followers

"Hello Annie. Funny, you don't look sick. You do look a little messed up, but not sick. You see I called your school today. I tried your cell but kept getting voicemail, so I called to see if I could get you on the phone at work. They said you called in sick. Are you sick Annie?"

"No Jim, I am not sick. There is something I have to tell you, but your not going to like it. I have never lied to you and I won't start now."

"I'm listening Annie."

"Since you took on this big case, and became obsessed with making partner, our relationship has been strained. Even during the rare times you talked to me it was always arguing. After we had that beautiful weekend together I thought you were back, but you weren't. All you could think about was winning that case."

"You're right Annie, and I am so sorry. Yes, I was not a very good husband. I was under a lot of pressure, and stress, but that is no excuse. I am very sorry for the way I have been treating you, but there is more, isn't there?"

"Yes, there obviously is. You remember me mentioning Rick, and his daughter Jennifer. She stayed with us that night. I also told you Rick was a writer, but not what kind. He writes romance novels. The trashy ones where neglected wives have torrid affairs."

Jim suddenly got a pained expression on his face.

"Now I had never read one of those books before, but Rick wanted me to read his latest book to be published. He wanted my opinion of it. It was about a young wife who was neglected by her husband so she had an affair with a good looking artist. It was trashy with a lot of sex, but I enjoyed it. I got lost in it. With our strained relationship as of late, I began to identify with the wife in the book."

"Please Annie, please don't tell me you have had an affair. Please tell me your not screwing some artist because I have neglected you?" He was crying now. I have never seen Jim look so hurt.

"No I have not, but let me finish. You came home drunk and being a real asshole. You had never done that before. You didn't tell me anything about staying out. I figured you were working, but was worried sick. I also wondered if you were seeking some female company."

"Oh my god Annie, I would never cheat on you. Never. I am so sorry about that. The stress had just become too much so Sam and I went out for a beer, and, well, I had too many. I know I should have called."

"I was so mad at you Jim. You left the next morning without a word, or apology. I decided to call in sick today. I also called Rick. He said if I ever needed someone to talk to, for me to call. We had lunch, then he invited me to his house to see his book collection."

"Annie, don't you see, he was playing you. All he wanted was to get in your panties."

I could see tears forming in Jim's eyes as he anticipated what I was going to tell him next.

"Your right Jim, I should have known better. I never should have gone, but I did. I don't know why, but I did. He showed me his library and all the books he has written. There were a lot."

I walked over and sat next to Jim holding his hand as I told him what happened next.

"We sat down on the couch and he poured us some wine. After about 3 glasses I was starting to feel strange. As he described his last book, the one I read, I began to think I was in that book. I was the neglected wife and he was the artist. He put his hand on my leg and kissed me. The next thing I know he is laying me on the couch trying to get his pants down. Alarms were going off but I couldn't move. I knew I needed to get out of there."

"Annie, he may have put something in your drink."

"Maybe, because I felt pretty fuzzy, and believed I was in the make believe world of that book."

"Jim grimaced and said, I am afraid to know what happened next." He was crying now.

"He had his pants down and his dick out, then his phone rang. It sounded very loud. It brought me out of my trance like state. I realized what was going on. I jumped up and ran to my car. He chased after me but couldn't run because his pants fell down below his knees. I came straight home."

"So you didn't actually do anything? There was no penetration?"

I didn't tell I'm about the finger fucking. No need to.

"No honey. Nothing happened except what I told you, which was bad enough. I know I never should have gone there, and as I was driving home I felt so damn guilty. I was going to tell you everything even if you had not been home. I love you Jim. I want my old Jim back. You're my best friend and my only lover. Those novels are just entertainment. They are not the real world. The real world is right here, you and me, and of course Julie."

"I don't like what happened Annie, but I do accept some of the blame. In a way you did betray me somewhat, but as you said, nothing bad happened. I guess we both learned a lesson here. I do have one question. What if that phone had not rung when it did. Would you have had sex with him?"

"No Jim. Something else would have brought me to my senses. I will never cheat on you Jim. There is no need to because you are my big stud."

"One more question Annie. Was he bigger than me?"

I started to laugh. Jim started to laugh. I threw myself in his arms.

"No way baby. His little pencil dick doesn't even compare to that canon you are packing. Now bend me over this couch and fuck my brains out.

He did. He fucked me like one of the studs in one of the books fucked the poor sex starved housewife. We both came at the same time, and it was intense.

Afterwards Jim said, "I almost forgot the reason I called you at school Annie. I won the case. It was a multi million dollar judgement. My fee will come to over half a million. I was also informed that I will be made a partner. I promise now to devote more time to you, especially at home. In fact I have a surprise. Your Spring Break is in one week. We are going on a Mediterranean cruise, and we are in the honeymoon suite."

I screamed and gave him a hug. We were sitting on the couch, so I dropped to my knees and pulled his pants back down. I sucked his dick dry. I gave him the best blow job ever. Even better than the young wife gave her artist boyfriend. He liked it.

A month later I was sitting on Julie's bed talking about our cruise.

"I bet it was very relaxing huh Mom? I bet you did a lot of reading?"

"A little honey."

"What did you read?"

I had to laugh. You see Jim and I bought a romance novel, not one of Ricks. We laughed as we read out loud to each other. We used the characters to do some role playing. One of them was where I was a neglected housewife of a rich corporate executive, and Jim was a submarine captain on shore leave. He offered to show me his big submarine.

"I read a Harry Potter book sweetheart."

"Oh I love those. I love make believe."

Epilogue:

After we got back from our cruise I resumed my duties as a soccer mom. My mother took over and kept Julie while we were gone. I was nervous about going to practice wondering what I was going to say to Rick, or what he was going to say to me. There had been no soccer practice the next week after our encounter, and then I was on the cruise. He and Jennifer never showed up. I asked Julie about it. She said they moved back to where her mother lived. She got a court order requiring it.

"You know Mom I really feel sorry for Jennifer having divorced parents. She said the reason for the divorce was her mother had an affair. I'm sure glad I don't have to worry about that with you and Dad."

"Me too Julie. Me too."

I never heard from Rick again, or saw him. Jim made partner and now makes a butt load of money, but doesn't have to work near as hard. Winning that case solidified his reputation as one of the best corporate attorneys around. I still teach only because I love my job. Jim and I are spending more time with each other, and our sex life is great. We found we really like the role playing, so we do it from time to time. Julie is still playing soccer, and I am a good soccer mom who is careful who she talks to at soccer practice.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,301 Followers
12