Soccer Mom and a Bully

Story Info
The Alternate Ending.
1.2k words
3.69
99.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written with the express permission of the previous. All characters are 18+.

*****

It's been two years since I was kicked out of my own house. Two years since I was humiliated and made to look like a pervert. A lot has changed during these two years, both good and bad changes. But they have all led to me closer to my goal: revenge.

About 6 months after I got kicked out and moved in with my Dad I knew that I wanted, needed, revenge. But in order for that to happen I knew I needed to make some drastic changes. First and foremost, I needed to get into better shape. So I started weight training and put myself on a diet designed to promote muscle growth. In the beginning, I couldn't even lift the bar, which if you must know weighs a mere 55 lbs. Now I am proud to say that that I can bench press 305 lbs for a maximum of 3 reps and leg press a little over 500 pounds. Oh, I almost forgot. During my weight training my penis grew bigger as well. Nothing drastic but I am now considered to be "average" in size. But packing on muscle was only half of my plan. The other half involved a lot of training in martial arts at a local studio. As of today, I am ready to get what I deserve.

In the two years I have lived with my father, Colin and my Mom haven't moved out of my old house and have failed to have a child. Call it karma, call it bad luck but that is the way life goes I guess. Anyways it is a Monday and as usual Colin is home alone waiting for my Mom. Fortunately, I still have a key. I merely walk up to the door and enter. Too easy.

Colin hears the door open and shouts out a hello. I make my way towards him as silently as I can and succeed in getting behind him which allows for Phase 2. Getting a confession.

"Hello Colin. It's been a long time."

"Jessie? Is that you? Untie me you little prick!!"

I forgot to mention that after putting Colin in a sleeper hold I tied him up to a chair. It will make it easier to get what I want out of him.

"You're in no position to be making demands. I have one though. Would you like to hear mine? Although I must admit it's not a demand since you WILL end up doing it. But it's very simple. You tell my Mom the truth. You tell her everything. How you bullied me, how you humiliated me, how you made those tapes. I'm giving you one chance to save yourself a lot of pain. So what's it going to be Colin?"

"Fuck off tiny dick."

I was expecting this.

"You know, I was hoping you would say that. Now we get to have some fun."

3 hours later

"Honey I'm-" Mom stops in her tracks when she sees what I've done to Colin. Suffice it to say that he received the beating of his life and is now barely recognizable.

Mom looks at him for a second, then looks at me and I can see the recognition in her eyes that it's me. She is too shocked to say anything.

"Hello Mom. Colin has something he wants to tell you."

She looks at him in confusion, then horror, anger and finally she bursts into tears as he tells her everything.

"Jessie, I had, I didn't-"

"Shut up. You can talk when I'm done but right now you're going to listen. There is no better way to say this but you deserve this. You deserve the pain of looking at your boyfriend battered and beaten. I know all about your little encounters with him. Like the time you didn't pick me up and forced me to walk home in the rain so you could fuck him. You think you're a good person? You call yourself a Mom? You couldn't be any further from it. You humiliated me. Now it is time I return the favor."

"Jessie I'm so sorry. I had no idea. Please forgive me," she says in between sobs. Ignoring her comment I tell her to take off her clothes.

"What?"

"I SAID TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!!"

Startled by my outburst she readily complied first taking off her dress to reveal only a bra and no panties. What a whore. She reaches behind her back and undoes her bra, letting it drop to the floor and exposing her breasts.

"Now masturbate.

"What? No! No way in hell will I do that! I may be sorry but I'm not that sorry!"

"If you want to have any chance of surviving the night you will do exactly what I say."

Tentatively, she reaches down to her exposed pussy and starts to masturbate. Unable to help myself I pull out my dick and start to jerk off, watching her the whole time. I decide to take it one step further and put my dick next to her face. Without hesitation she takes me into her mouth. It feels better than I could have ever imagined. Looking over at Colin I notice he has a raging boner. Fucking pervert. Just then she starts to fondle my balls, bringing a whole new feeling and bringing me ever closer to my orgasm. I feel her run her tongue against my cock inside her mouth and that does it. I force myself as far as I can in her mouth and shoot my seed down her throat triggering her own orgasm. Her moans only spurs me on as I shoot what seems like a bucket down into her belly. After what seems like an eternity I look over and notice Colin came in his pants! I quickly zip up and drop my last bombshell.

"By the way this whole thing has been recorded. I will be making copies and sending it out to Dad and your work. You will lose everything, just like I did when you kicked me out of this house."

"No! Jessie! Please don't do this! I'll do whatever you want! I'll-"

The sound of her pleas is interrupted by my closing of the front door as I walk out of her life forever. In the days that followed I followed through on my promise and sent a copy to her work, anonymously of course. While she didn't get fired from what I understand any chance of her getting promoted is over. Colin on the other hand moved out less than a day after I got my revenge. With no skills he reverted to a life of crime and is currently serving 10 years in prison for armed robbery.

I am doing great if you are wondering. After my Dad saw the tape minus the blowjob he apologized to me and we now have as good of a father-son relationship as possible. I got my college degree in psychology and plan to become a therapist. During my time in college I met the woman of my dreams, Susan. We are engaged and plan to marry this June.

If there is anything you take from this please know this: life will kick you down but it will also give you the opportunity to get back up. It is up to you to take the opportunity, no matter how strange it may seem.

THE END