All Comments on 'Soccer-Mom: Now Unleashed Sexually'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, looks like Dorothy is going to have all the cock and cum that she can handle. The soccer coach will not keep quiet and tells some of the other coaches. They will take Dorothy behind the bleachers and give her some loving. After a few months, Dorothy will leave her husband and kids because she has been turned into a cock loving slut. Or she gets blackmailed. Or, well, you get the rest of the story. Hopefully at the end, they will have gotten the sex stuff out of their heads and lead a good long life together.

Sman4444Sman4444about 2 years ago

Looks like she just graduated and is on her way to a new life - will she tell hubby and what will he think now that the cat is out of the bag and running wild out of control?

mroc77mroc77almost 2 years ago

Liked the story, but could have used a little more flirting and teasing. Still gave it 5 stars. Anonymous- I'm guessing you shouldn't read stories you already know you won't like.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story maybe a little wild but not all that fall from the truth. Many a sports _______ -mom or dad's relationships with other parents and/or coach can over time blossom between the sheets, it certainly did for me. How? Beat's me, I'd known him for over ten years since our girls started playing basketball, he was just another ho-hum dad supporting his daughter. The girls were playing varsity in high school when it started. We were bumping into one another at the Y, shopping, the library, different watering holes, all the time. Now occasionally after a victory, the parents and sometimes the coach would get a drink together; if our spouses weren't present, we started lingering longer, a little closer until one night we were in my suv, kissing, hugging, feeling each other, finally I couldn't stand stroking his obviously hard big black cock in his pants, so I gave him a blowjob, my first black man. That Saturday afternoon we checked a hotel and he fucked me, for two years. It's probable more than a common occurrence, so enjoy the occasional tango while you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous